THE BROWNS BOARD

So now that Biden/Harris have won....

htownbrown

Does anyone who voted for them actually know what their policy is on anything?  I'm not sure they realistically spelled out what they were going to do.  Now that "Orange Man Bad" is over, you must have some clue what you voted for.  The only coherent things I can recall from old Joe was:

1. Strengthen Obamacare

2. Protect us from Coronavirus

3. Climate Change Legislation

Am I missing anything?  

I'm not going to expect a response because I don't think you guys actually know (or care) either.  I'm guessing Trump is gone, so mission accomplished?

Anyways, as clumsy as Trump was, he pretty much laid out his intentions whether you liked them or not.  And even Hillary kind of did.  We have moved to a slightly lower standard with this campaign. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

We have asked that question for the past year and the only reply has been Trump says mean things... As I said " Beware of what you ask for, you may just get it " good luck with that.

One thing we should see an increase in rioting because they have learned the Dems will give in to them.

I hope I'm wrong and he turns out to be a good leader but nothing he or Kamalama Ding Dong have done gives one much hope.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Vambo said:

We have asked that question for the past year and the only reply has been Trump says mean things... As I said " Beware of what you ask for, you may just get it " good luck with that.

One thing we should see an increase in rioting because they have learned the Dems will give in to them.

I hope I'm wrong and he turns out to be a good leader but nothing he or Kamalama Ding Dong have done gives one much hope.

Well, sure.

But that time has arrived when they get to open the box and reveal what's inside, if they haven't already.  

I'm assuming no one is going to come here and post "I don't know, we'll find out."  That would make them stupid beyond belief.  There must be some expectations, even if they are as uninspiring as what I previously stated.

• Upvote 1

The Corruption of Democracy in Venezuela | Cato Institute

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/corruption-democracy-venezuela

Mar 04, 2008 · Particularly grave was the administration of Pres. Jaime Lusinchi from 1984–94, which saw some $36,000,000,000 pilfered or stolen mainly through a corrupt exchange control program,

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Does anyone who voted for them actually know what their policy is on anything?  I'm not sure they realistically spelled out what they were going to do.  Now that "Orange Man Bad" is over, you must have some clue what you voted for.  The only coherent things I can recall from old Joe was:

1. Strengthen Obamacare

Am I missing anything?  

I'm not going to expect a response because I don't think you guys actually know (or care) either.  I'm guessing Trump is gone, so mission accomplished?

Anyways, as clumsy as Trump was, he pretty much laid out his intentions whether you liked them or not.  And even Hillary kind of did.  We have moved to a slightly lower standard with this campaign. 

A good way to encourage responses from a certain group is to talk down to that group in the post where you're asking them to respond...

I don't expect anything to really happen, because I expect the Reps to hold everything in a deadlock for 2+ years. So in that case my vote was to not make things any worse (or less worse).

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

A good way to encourage responses from a certain group is to talk down to that group in the post where you're asking them to respond...

I don't expect anything to really happen, because I expect the Reps to hold everything in a deadlock for 2+ years. So in that case my vote was to not make things any worse (or less worse).

Riggghhhhtttt....

Well since you didn't actually answer anything, we can pretend this never happened.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, htownbrown said:

1. Strengthen Obamacare

which I could live with easier if they reinstalled the public mandate and made it stronger. But they won't. Which means Obamacare does not exist anymore just socialized medicine light.

not going to happen. The virus will run its course. Anyone who thinks Joe Biden is a leader or that anybody respect him it's out of their minds. Probably all Americans right and left are going to respond for new calls for a Crackdown on our freedom with a great big fuck you.

probably a bunch of meaningless an expensive regulations and flushing money down the toilet for the Paris Accord.

Am I missing anything?  

one that we can't lay solely at the feet of Biden will be trillions more money shoveled on to the bonfire as virus relief. That should have pretty severe economic repercussions. Along with the tax hikes and reinstatement have regulation we could be talking depression.

it depends. It's clear that many Americans including the members of the bbsquad voted out of hatred for Donald Trump rather than love or respect for Joe Biden. They made it clear they prefer to harm the country so they can get rid of someone they personally dislike.

and as far as the incessant wailing and gnashing of teeth about the guy for the last 4 years I have no doubt Vladimir Putin is laughing his ass off.

• Upvote 2

I hope the GOP will start impeachment proceedings an hour after Joe takes the oath of office.

Which is better than the 30 minutes the Dims gave Trump after he was sworn in.

But then again, here’s how the hierarchy looks:

1) Dimentia Joe

2) Kameltoe 

3) Crazy Nancy

If that lineup isn’t fucking scary I don’t know what is.

I voted Trump I was more in line with his economic policies everything else not so much.

Probably not much from Dems considering we have a Rep. Senate.

His Corona Plan down to the core was the same as Trumps I don’t expect any difference there. He will let the health professionals talk and change their mind 500 times though.

Bidencare??? Sounds like prexisting will be the focus.  I think are premiums are going up.

It sounded like developing clean energy was a priority for the left. It appears they didn’t piss off PA voters enough so maybe they do away with Fracking.  

Their tax plan will be interesting and probably devastating.  28% corporate tax up from 21%.  Brace yourself.  Only those making  over 400k will be impacted by his tax plan?  Could be the largest fable of the election. 

The market is gonna be wild too.

The MSM can take a nap.

If you are a fiscal conservative like I am you are pulling for Joe in these 4 years.  His biggest opponent was never Trump its his own party. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Riggghhhhtttt....

Well since you didn't actually answer anything, we can pretend this never happened.

How did I not answer? 

My main driver wasn't some grand promise to lock Hilary up or make Mexico pay for a fence. I voted to stop shit like that and to hopefully stop our country from becoming even more of a laughing stock.

Is it good that Biden doesn't think climate change is a Chinese hoax or that Covid will "magically disappear"? Obviously. And if some policies get enacted that fit those viewpoints, great. But, based on how partisan and deadlocked out government is I'm not expecting anything major to happen. 

Was that good enough sir? Or are you just going to return to your throne to look down on the unwashed masses? 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I voted to stop shit like that and to hopefully stop our country from becoming even more of a laughing stock.

Stop our country from being a laughing stock?

You can’t be serious?

Dimentia Joe has so many gaffes, you can fill a book.

The U.S. will continue being a joke under Joe & the Ho.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Stop our country from being a laughing stock?

You can’t be serious?

Dimentia Joe has so many gaffes, you can fill a book.

The U.S. will continue being a joke under Joe & the Ho.

I'll take someone misspeaking over a president that insults others for wearing a mask. 

10 hours ago, Neo said:

Why does everyone think this is over? They are still counting votes. Pennsytucky is close, Arizona and Nevada are really close.

The dems are just checkin their math to stuff the ballot boxes correctly

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

The dems are just checkin their math to stuff the ballot boxes correctly

🤣🤣You Trumpies are a TRIP!! Everyone Trumpster on here is freaking the hell out saying the election is over and how our country is over and this election is rigged and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. If they count EVERY vote and Trump manages to make a comeback and it is ACCURATE because all the votes were counted, we won't hear another word about this. We will hear how great you think he is and how we have another 4 years. So if ALL the votes are counted and Trump wins it's legit, just not Joe Biden?😂

Believe it or not, I have family and friends who voted for Biden, and every single one of them has admitted to voting for him solely because they didn't like/hated Trump the man. I called them after this thread popped up and I read them the question...... not one of them had an answer. (I know Woody thinks he answered, but only he thinks that) 

1) So our VP/future President got her position solely because of the color of her skin and what is between her legs..... Facts. Admitted to by Biden. Undebatable. 

2) They were put into being the most powerful 2 people on the planet by voters who they themselves have no idea what they will try to do.

^ When any of those people develop a brain tumor, I wonder if they will pick their surgeon the same way? If so, I'll say my goodbyes now. 

FWIW..... I wouldn't even pick a cat groomer that way, but what do I know?

• Upvote 2