THE BROWNS BOARD

So now that Biden/Harris have won....

htownbrown

1 hour ago, Neo said:

So are you saying the country is a joke now and Donny didn't make America great again?

Every time Trump opens his mouth, he changes feet.

Donny may not have made American Great, but it wasn’t for lack of effort on his part.

I think his 4 year resume in politics, puts Biden’s 47 year career in politics to shame.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

How did I not answer? 

My main driver wasn't some grand promise to lock Hilary up or make Mexico pay for a fence. I voted to stop shit like that and to hopefully stop our country from becoming even more of a laughing stock.

Is it good that Biden doesn't think climate change is a Chinese hoax or that Covid will "magically disappear"? Obviously. And if some policies get enacted that fit those viewpoints, great. But, based on how partisan and deadlocked out government is I'm not expecting anything major to happen. 

Was that good enough sir? Or are you just going to return to your throne to look down on the unwashed masses? 

Actually, no.  None of that is policy. 

Of all the liberal posters here, I was least interested in hearing your response.  I regrettably, should have stated that from the beginning.

When you considered, even briefly, voting for Justin Amash because he was a Michigan alum I solved the riddle that is your political ideology. 

So you can head to the showers now...

If Trump really believes he's this great president who has done all these great things and the people love him, why doesn't he just stand aside and let the voters speak for him? Don't come at me with this fraud BS because if he is really as great as he thinks he is then it shouldn't haven't even been close. I know popular votes don't elect a president but Biden is destroying Trump in the popular vote. Yes I kind of did "vote against Trump" but this is an example of what I voted against. Him throwing a tantrum because the election isn't going his way and he still may wind up as president. Think about that.

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

If Trump really believes he's this great president who has done all these great things and the people love him, why doesn't he just stand aside and let the voters speak for him? Don't come at me with this fraud BS because if he is really as great as he thinks he is then it shouldn't haven't even been close. I know popular votes don't elect a president but Biden is destroying Trump in the popular vote. Yes I kind of did "vote against Trump" but this is an example of what I voted against. Him throwing a tantrum because the election isn't going his way and he still may wind up as president. Think about that.

So you don't know and it's not important to you, what Biden’s policies are.  Got it.

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Actually, no.  None of that is policy. 

Of all the liberal posters here, I was least interested in hearing your response.  I regrettably, should have stated that from the beginning.

When you considered, even briefly, voting for Justin Amash because he was a Michigan alum I solved the riddle that is your political ideology. 

So you can head to the showers now...

Haha alright man, whatever you say. I don't think I can roll my eyes enough reading that....

Take your "victory lap". One day we can hopefully all be as enlightened as you... Jeez

You can't remove voting for Biden from voting against Trump. They're directly linked. Many have said they don't really like or are excited for Biden. But he's safe enough that you can vote against the disaster that is Trump. 

You can not agree with that. You can refuse to take that. You can say "ha, these liberal simpletons don't even know anything about Biden or he's policies. They are so simple and foolish. I am the greatest." But it's the truth.

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

2) They were put into being the most powerful 2 people on the planet by voters who they themselves have no idea what they will try to do.

^ This is still so frustrating to me.

For the record, I think Trump the man is a piece of shit. If my daughter brought home a dude like him, there would be a big problem. I think he's an arrogant hypocrite.... (I see you there Chinese steel in the Trump Tower) who is a poor winner, and an even worse loser. He enjoys the angst and discord throughout the country that he has helped (not solely) create. 

All that being said, I still voted for him - twice, because of the things he claimed he would get done were mostly inline with things that I wanted to see for not only myself, but my daughter and the entire country as well. 

When my family and I hop on an airliner, I don't give two shits if the pilot is a swell guy or gal. I don't care if they are bad tippers, BLM supporters, racists, a man, a women, something in between, white, brown, asain, christian, atheists or even members in a furry sex cult ..... I only care that they are the best muther fucking pilot on the planet to get my family safely to our destination.

50 minutes ago, D Bone said:

For the record, I think Trump the man is a piece of shit. If my daughter brought home a dude like him, there would be a big problem. I think he's an arrogant hypocrite.... (I see you there Chinese steel in the Trump Tower) who is a poor winner, and an even worse loser. He enjoys the angst and discord throughout the country that he has helped (not solely) create. 

All that being said, I still voted for him - twice, because of the things he claimed he would get done were mostly inline with things that I wanted to see for not only myself, but my daughter and the entire country as well. 

When my family and I hop on an airliner, I don't give two shits if the pilot is a swell guy or gal. I don't care if they are bad tippers, BLM supporters, racists, a man, a women, something in between, white, brown, asain, christian, atheists or even members in a furry sex cult ..... I only care that they are the best muther fucking pilot on the planet to get my family safely to our destination.

As I'm currently understanding it, that is not at all how liberals view politics. 

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

I have been working on my bike and have gotten even more frustrated, but now for a different reason.

I admit, I realize that humans make decisions based off of emotions and even though I don't admire it, I do recognize it as one of humanity's infinite number of flaws (myself included), and based off of that I now I turn to my frustration to Trump....

Trump says that he loves this country, but why then did he let his gigantic, arrogant ego possibly cost him an election? Had he stopped the divisive rhetoric leading up to November 3rd, he just might have swayed enough undecided voters to win 1 or 2 of the states that everyone knew was a jump ball leading up to election day.

The "proud boys" comments. The "great job Texas" comments..... all of the nasty comments usually said with a smirk on his face that got his little cheeto hard and further stroked his giant ego as he saw his legions of supporters cheering and high 5ing. 

^ Had he loved America enough to tone it down and sound like a fucking professional, he might have gotten enough undecided voters to win. He wouldn't have lost cal and Steve, and he wouldn't have gained Woody or Horta, but he would've gained a lot more Mrs. D Bones....

My wife HATES Trump. Hates. I watched her agonize for 3 days over who she was going to vote for, and in the end she reluctantly voted for Trump. How many more middle of the road, undecided voters would Trump have gotten if he would have just shut his fat fucking mouth? How many?? We all know his team told him this, but he simply could not care less and could not control himself.

For a man who claims to love America so much, he sure didn't have the fortitude to show it. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Neo said:

Actually, I think the fact that this election is this close (projected to be the closest vote in US history) means that Trump isn't the second coming of Hitler than many people are making him out to be.

I think the more interesting side of this story emerges when you look at who voted for Trump and other races besides the presidential one have played out so far. Republicans have made significant gains across the board: from gaining seats in the House, flipping or nearly flipping former heavily Democratic areas, gaining significant portions of the black, latino and other minorities vote, etc. 

Biden may very well end up winning this election, but Democrats would be fools to think that this election wasn't a referendum on their courting of woke/progressive/Leftist ideology.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

I have been working on my bike and have gotten even more frustrated, but now for a different reason.

I admit, I realize that humans make decisions based off of emotions and even though I don't admire it, I do recognize it as one of humanity's infinite number of flaws (myself included), and based off of that I now I turn to my frustration to Trump....

Trump says that he loves this country, but why then did he let his gigantic, arrogant ego possibly cost him an election? Had he stopped the divisive rhetoric leading up to November 3rd, he just might have swayed enough undecided voters to win 1 or 2 of the states that everyone knew was a jump ball leading up to election day.

The "proud boys" comments. The "great job Texas" comments..... all of the nasty comments usually said with a smirk on his face that got his little cheeto hard and further stroked his giant ego as he saw his legions of supporters cheering and high 5ing. 

^ Had he loved America enough to tone it down and sound like a fucking professional, he might have gotten enough undecided voters to win. He wouldn't have lost cal and Steve, and he wouldn't have gained Woody or Horta, but he would've gained a lot more Mrs. D Bones....

My wife HATES Trump. Hates. I watched her agonize for 3 days over who she was going to vote for, and in the end she reluctantly voted for Trump. How many more middle of the road, undecided voters would Trump have gotten if he would have just shut his fat fucking mouth? How many?? We all know his team told him this, but he simply could not care less and could not control himself.

For a man who claims to love America so much, he sure didn't have the fortitude to show it. 

Excellent points.

I'm in my mid 30s now, and I've voted Democrat in almost every election since I turned 18 (voted Gary Johnson in 2016). This election, I voted Trump and a straight Republican ticket. I didn't vote for Trump because I like the man; he's actually kind of a scumbag. I voted Republican because of how far the liberals have been consumed by woke leftist ideology. The riots and the Democrats non-response to them played a big part in my decision, as well as MSM carrying water for the Democrats and Big Tech censorship.

It's a shame Tulsi got screwed out of the Democratic debates, because I definitely would've voted for her in the general election.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Excellent points.

I'm in my mid 30s now, and I've voted Democrat in almost every election since I turned 18 (voted Gary Johnson in 2016). This election, I voted Trump and a straight Republican ticket. I didn't vote for Trump because I like the man; he's actually kind of a scumbag. I voted Republican because of how far the liberals have been consumed by woke leftist ideology. The riots and the Democrats non-response to them played a big part in my decision, as well as MSM carrying water for the Democrats and Big Tech censorship.

It's a shame Tulsi got screwed out of the Democratic debates, because I definitely would've voted for her in the general election.

As of today, Tulsi Gabbard is the ONLY Dem I would even consider voting for.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, D Bone said:

I considered voting for Trump early on in the 2016 campaign. As he acted like more and more of an asshole though, and as it became clear he was just a con man, I was out. I voted 3rd Party. 

The world isn't TV and the president can't just be Dr. House. Bed side manner matters. (Though calling Trump dr house massively overestimates Trump's abilities)

• Thanks 1

too many love politician meaningless smoke blown up their ass, so they end up voting for

politicians who never solve problems, who lie to get into office/never keep their promises, and

coop with the un and foreign governments at the expense of Americans.

Voting against great things done for you country is a right...but really self-destructive, and damaging to

America.

Even before Nov. 3, we expected vote counts to shift toward one part or the other depending on whether Election Day votes were counted first or early and absentee votes were counted first, a process that differed by state. In states where early and absentee votes were counted first, such as Ohio and Kansas, there was a “red shift” as Election Day ballots were added to the total, while in states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, where early and absentee votes were not counted in advance, there was a “blue shift” once those votes were added to the tallies of Election Day ballots. Trump’s claim that the blue shift in these states is evidence of fraud or malfeasance is completely baseless. The fact that Republicans were more likely to vote on Election Day, while Democrats were more likely to vote early or absentee, combined with the differences in when these votes were counted, is what causes these shifts.

This one batch of votes in Philadelphia has been picked up by some people, including a commentator on Fox News, as possible evidence of fraud. It’s not. According to Edison Research, which aggregates vote data for ABC News and other networks (and is the source of the data in question), sometimes election officials and vote aggregators unintentionally enter vote updates one candidate at a time, rather than entering all candidates together. Other candidates’ votes are then included in a subsequent batch.

That appears to be what happened here, and in the next update from Philadelphia, Trump got about double the share of votes that he was getting in the other updates from there during that stretch of time.

Or you can just blindly believe this is just the most apparent voter fraud that's ever been committed... 

55 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This one batch of votes in Philadelphia has been picked up by some people, including a commentator on Fox News, as possible evidence of fraud. It’s not. According to Edison Research, which aggregates vote data for ABC News and other networks (and is the source of the data in question), sometimes election officials and vote aggregators unintentionally enter vote updates one candidate at a time, rather than entering all candidates together. Other candidates’ votes are then included in a subsequent batch.

That appears to be what happened here, and in the next update from Philadelphia, Trump got about double the share of votes that he was getting in the other updates from there during that stretch of time.

Or you can just blindly believe this is just the most apparent voter fraud that's ever been committed... 

Umm...when there’s a court order to allow inspectors into the ballot counting area, and the County Sheriff won’t enforce the court order.

And this was all exposed during a press conference in Philly.

Someone is hiding something.

BTW, there’s far more evidence of voter fraud than there ever was of Russian collusion.

• Upvote 1