Who Admits Defeat First?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Admits Defeat First?

• Cal
    • JAFBF
    • Trump
    • None of them... they all hold out until they die or go insane

4 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Cal hasn't admitted defeat for at least 9 years despite being defeated often. Not in the cards.

You should be more kind to cal. He has a bad case of Obamao Disease that just won't go away. It's a chronic condition, so show some compassion.

6 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Cal hasn't admitted defeat for at least 9 years despite being defeated often. Not in the cards.

That's a lie. I have admitted being defeated in fantasy football often.......

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

That's a lie. I have admitted being defeated in fantasy football often.......

I will verify that for cal. Seen it a few times.😁

BTW I finally moved out of last place in mine this past week. All the way up two whole spots.😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Well cal came on at 3am last night to spam 6 threads about how Trump us still in it

This is going to be a tight one folks

Wrong again. I posted about the corruption. I had to make it more than one thread because you lefties bitch that I put them all in one thread, so...

I was working really hard outside, getting the garden ready to til, pulling up the old posts, etc, to brush hog. Stupid light stuff blew into the briars  - I don't do that giant garden anymore - it was a LOT of fun work for my Dad and me, but...to much now.

Filled up gas cans etc for the tractor and reg gas jobbies, starting completely cleaning up the barn, pulling out equipment to rearrange everything, Best friends called - in their neighborhood, someone driving past, they guys in the car were black, were yelling nasty stuff at them about them voting for Pres Trump, so they asked about ammo and guns...for that neighbor, too.

This election is different - dangerously so - nobody cares that we've had close elections. America wouldn't be on the line with Gore idiot vs Bush knucklehead.

But after eight years of obaMao...the racial hatred and division with the left has grown into full bore HATRED.

Been encouraged by the msm insanely. The lies to the FISA court to ILLEGALLY SPY on the Pres Trump campaign, the several? tens of millions of dollars spent on the phony investigation of President Trump, the ILLEGAL changing of that CIA document to implicate Page...

and the vile deliberate lies from every leftwing person in the country, the encouragement of violence and confrontation...

and the hellish attempted destruction of Justice Kavanaugh and Justice Amy Barrett.... the list is LONG.

So, I fell asleep watching TV - some nice boring sweet movie about a lady who is alone in a big house and takes in some homeless people. I was tired, and it wasn't very exciting. My Wife loved it though. Chick flick. Then, I woke up as she was watching the Clemson-ND football game - a very wild affair - went into a second overtime. I started at half time. 

So, I was a bit wired after THAT game, and went to reading - I haven't gotten to my autographed Sean Hannity book yet.

I got tired of reading and yep, it was about 3 AM... lol

The disappointment is the widespread corruption, even the dems governors expedited it by sending out millions of unasked for ballots, to places where the people no longer live,  to dead people - btw, it's always the dems who have fought and fought in court to NOT HAVE to clean up their registration rolls. Now, the entire country knows why. But half the country thinks it great.

the left half, at least population wise.

At no other time in our history, has one political party been so dangerously corrupt, as to openly say they will add a bunch of new positions to the Supreme Court, get rid of the electoral college that only makes all states, all folks, have a say in who wins.

Sadly, I don't believe illegals haven't voted. Every vote is not checked for residence, signature, and citizenship.

Who demands all those illegals come here ILLEGALLY by the millions? the left.

That's enough to come me up tonight, too. 

Somebody needs to post that black knight from Monty Python with his arms and his legs cut off.

How long did it take Woody's cult leader Al Gore to concede? How about your matron Saint Hillary? Has she even conceded yet?

But it's over. If your trust the voting process or even if you don't. The next question is considering that if the economy hits the black ice how many years will Joe the Ho and the media blame Trump?

WSS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/8/2020 at 1:39 PM, Westside Steve said:

Serious question Woody what do you think the odds are of actual election malfeasance in any of these disputed states? Just a guess.

I'll start with my guess. Moderate but probably not enough to swing the election the other way. But certainly enough to stink it up.

WSS

Trump is looking dirt digging for the slightest whiffs of stink anywhere he can find it . Down to individual votes that in his alternate reality will justify tossing out 100,000 of thousands of votes. 

As I saw  explained by a constitutional lawyer- "irregularities" do not equal FRAUD Steve.  Latest from the top election officials in Nevada, (Republican dominated) Georgia, Wisconsin and Michigan zero evidence of voter fraud. Trump can fight his battle- sort of like Napoleon against Russia- and the result IMHO is going to be the same. :)  

Wonder how Cal feels when Katie got cut off by FOX no less- for perpetrating unsubstantiated voter fraud crap.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Promised I'd eventually post it Woody. :)  

Now for a cheer he comes triumphant!
Here he come with banners flying,
In stalwart step they're nighing,
With shouts of vict'ry crying,
We hurrah, hurrah, we greet him now,
Hail!

Hail! to the victor valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring hero
Hail! Hail! to Joe Biden
the leader of the best
Hail! Hail! to Joe Biden 
the champion of the West!

((((()))))   

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"We are the Champions?"  I'll go you one better.  Aw- no one can claim they've never seen the Wizard of Oz.   

"As the Mayor of Trumpkin City, in the Fantasy Land of Trump- I must tell you sadly, and CONCLUSIVLELY that Trump REALLY, REALLY lost.  So let us break out in song...  

The wicked old Trump at last is GONE!!!!  

DING DONG THE TRUMP IS GONE

WHICH OLD TRUMP? 

THE WICKED TRUMP

DING DONG THE WICKED TRUMP IS GONE....

DING DONG THE TRUMP IS GONE

WHICH OLD TRUMP? 

THE WICKED TRUMP

DING DONG THE WICKED TRUMP IS GONE....

YEAH- BEFORE I LEAVE TO LET YOU CRY IN YOUR BEER- PLENTY MORE TO COME....  

32 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I think you've lost it.

I knew you MAGAs lost it a long time ago....  Following a pathological liar off the cliff.... 

You a Star Trek fan?  If you're not, let me give you one of the all time most memorable quotes from any episode, slightly modified. Movie "The Wrath of Kahn"... 

Revenge is a dish best served cold.... It is very cold in CYBERSPACE... 

You lemmings have had it coming for a very long time.  Anyone who is dedicated to Trumpisim  are the ones who have "lost it"...   

Question- has Trump the Almighty conjured up a cure for covid yet?   That he said at least 38 times was "just going to go away?" 

34 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I knew you MAGAs lost it a long time ago....  Following a pathological liar off the cliff.... 

Probably better to just wait and see what kind of paradise your cult leaders usher in.  I assume the bbsquad is planning to shill for them for the next four years? No doubt the MSM will have your back.

WSS

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Promised I'd eventually post it Woody. :)  

Now for a cheer he comes triumphant!
Here he come with banners flying,
In stalwart step they're nighing,
With shouts of vict'ry crying,
We hurrah, hurrah, we greet him now,
Hail!

Hail! Hail! to Joe Biden
the leader of the best
Hail! Hail! to Joe Biden 
the champion of the West!

((((()))))   

Eeewwwwwww

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably better to just wait and see what kind of paradise your cult leaders usher in.  I assume the bbsquad is planning to shill for them for the next four years? No doubt the MSM will have your back.

WSS

This post above just reflects a complete lack of reality. High level typical Steve stuff. 

I realize our Trump voters on this board loved the man, but you can actually vote for Joe Biden without liking him. 

When I've actively called Biden a shit candidate that won't do much of anything, multiple times, and you say that he's my "cult leader"...  I think that's just a little bit of projection there. 

Biden is no one's "cult leader", no matter how much you want to try projecting Trump's faults 

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This post above just reflects a complete lack of reality. High level typical Steve stuff. 

I realize our Trump voters on this board loved the man, but you can actually vote for Joe Biden without liking him. 

When I've actively called Biden a shit candidate that won't do much of anything, multiple times, and you say that he's my "cult leader"...  I think that's just a little bit of projection there. 

Biden is no one's "cult leader", no matter how much you want to try projecting Trump's faults 

Sorry little bitch. After 4 years of the same rubbish from you and the others in the BB Squad it's time for you to eat from the same bowl of shit. You and your computer it's are absolutely no better than those you scream about on a daily basis. Suck it up.

WSS