THE BROWNS BOARD

'Rona the comeback trail

Westside Steve

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2020/11/10/covid-cases-rising-and-winter-worse-experts-say/6226184002/

I'd imagine this is true I think the bottom line is pandemic fatigue coming a little bit later than I predicted but it is what it is. Sure Joe Biden and his rat squads can close down all the bars and restaurants and make everybody wear their masks in every store across America. At least until they find out it's unconstitutional but that aside... Since it doesn't really come so much from businesses are restaurants and it does actually come from gatherings in the homes martial law will be impossible, regardless of how much the Democrats want it. And even today I see huge amounts of people wearing masks and it doesn't look like it's helping the numbers at all. Plus the reports that the young people not wearing them. Which makes sense but that's another key right?

WSS

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh my God, make people wear a mask when they're in a store? The horror Whore!

Β 

We had two cases the first 6 months or so at my plant

We had 2 in the last month and may have some more coming

Β 

Β 

Use the correct term when addressing Kameltoe Harris!Β  FIFY

47 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh my God, make people wear a mask when they're in a store? The horror!

Β 

We had two cases the first 6 months or so at my plant

We had 2 in the last month and may have some more coming

Β 

Β 

Hey, your cult leader didn't think of anything new there are mask advisories in just about every fucking state. And every country where the numbers are doing the same thing as they are hereΒ  oh, even the onesΒ  Trump is not president of.Β  If you think you're going to break down the doors at people's houses during the holidays and drag them off to the sanatorium good luck.Β 

By the way how could there be possibly more cases at your plant when everybody wears a mask all fucking day?

WSS

• Haha 1

We here in Los Angels county have been forced to wear a mask since March. No mask. No service.Β 

Looking at our trusted media'sΒ reported numbers, it's not the magic preventionΒ that some think it is.

The new regimeΒ is going to find out just how impossible it is to keep any form of normality while not having people pass it on to one another.

Luckily for them, their awesome fallback strategy -Β code namedΒ Umpa Lumpa, will always deflect any negativity to the current results by the trusted media.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Likewise.

I don't expect the Woodpecker to look beyond the first line or so but I have more respect for you. Keep in mind that I'm agreeing with this article. What I what I disagree with is the idea that the governor's arbitrary punishments or anybody's sad anecdotes are going to slow this shit down at all. The death count is dropping and the severity is dropping because as time goes by we are figuring out different treatments. And the "cases" are spiking in Europe where Trump has no influence. That's more for the Woodpecker than for you.

Unless of course the word likewise really meant you had more cases at your place of work. In which case my response is the same how can that happen if you guys are all wearing masks?

WSS

In an interview withΒ Yahoo Finance, one of Biden’s coronavirus advisors, Dr. Michael Osterholm, warned that a period of β€œCovid hell” awaits the US in the coming weeks. Osterholm suggested a 4-6 week nationwide lockdown and called for the government to pay everyone’s wages during that time. β€œIf we did that, we could drive the numbers down, like they have done in Asia, like they did in New Zealand and Australia,” he said.Β 

Trump has made a mockery of the virus since day one. If you lose a loved one to COVID-19 and you voted for Trump, I have no sympathy for you, ZERO. He has shown that he does not value human life by not supporting wearing masks, criticizing doctors, and downplaying the whole thing. This is what you voted for.

• Upvote 1

that's so stupid. we aren't the soviet union, we can't deny people their rights, throw them into prisons with straight jackets on.

We are a free country. communist china and the WHO they own and control, denied it was contagious to humans.

do some research maybe some day?

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Trump has made a mockery of the virus since day one. If you lose a loved one to COVID-19 and you voted for Trump, I have no sympathy for you, ZERO. He has shown that he does not value human life by not supporting wearing masks, criticizing doctors, and downplaying the whole thing. This is what you voted for.

THE Democratic Party presidential candidate Joe Biden is trying hard to present himself as a man of peace and the person to bring an end to continuous wars between the US and other states.

Yet his track record shows him as an enthusiastic warmonger who has surrounded himself with political lobbyists and campaign donors with links to the US military-industrial complex.

Biden voted for war with Iraq in 2003. But he did vastly more than just vote for the war.

When the war was debated and then authorised by the US Congress in 2002, Democrats controlled the Senate and Biden was chair of the Senate committee on foreign relations.

Biden himself had enormous influence as chair and argued strongly in favour of the 2002 resolution granting president George W Bush the authority to invade Iraq...

...The Iraq war has generally been seen as one of the worst US foreign-policy blunders in decades.

It fuelled the spread of terrorism and destabilised the Middle East and parts of north Africa.

β€œIsil is a direct outgrowth of al-Qaida in Iraq, that grew out of our invasion,” noted president Barack Obama.

More than 4,500 US soldiers, and nearly as many US military contractors, lost their lives and tens of thousands were wounded, with hundreds of thousands more suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

Estimates of Iraqi deaths run as high as a million.

20 hours ago, Dste Ace said:

I thought the media was supposed to stop talking about Covid after the election.

Β 

Not quite, not until Joe Biden is in the White House. At which point , if it works, the vaccine the Trump Administration asked the FDA to green light will all of a sudden be called the Biden vaccine.

Plus there's always that faction that won't be happy until the entire United States economy is destroyed.

WSS