THE BROWNS BOARD

**** Official Texans at Browns GAMEDAY Thread

Zombo

My favorite Browns win of 2020.... not even close.

Great defense. Great running. Average - but turnover free QB play... and one of the smartest, most unselfish single plays from one of my favorite Browns players.

Hell yea team, that was awesome.  

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Let’s run into 8/9 man boxes and give it back to them so they need 10 yards to get in FG range 

this didn’t age well...I was wrong 

Lol ..well we've been trained to see the doom & sadness for a long time. 

The Browns aren't quite a complete team but learning how to win.

1 minute ago, ATOM said:

not to be a ass but should we be looking for a qb in the draft or make a trade ?

We'll sign Baker long term. He played well today. He wasn't perfect, but when we needed it, he connected on na 3rd and 17 that lead to a TD. He's our guy. 

7 minutes ago, D Bone said:

My favorite Browns win of 2020.... not even close.

Great defense. Great running. Average - but turnover free QB play... and one of the smartest, most unselfish single plays from one of my favorite Browns players.

Hell yea team, that was awesome.  

I gotta admit, my initial reaction was “what’re you doing?!?”, but yeah, a really smart and unselfish play. Man l like Nick Chubb.

• Upvote 1

Well we had a power pole blown over barely 5 minutes after I got in the Tavern. I had no access to internet, TV, etc and just now came on to find out we had won.

Great job guys. Ya done good!😁 I'll have to look for replay on youtube later.

44 minutes ago, D Bone said:

and one of the smartest, most unselfish single plays from one of my favorite Browns players.

Chubb exemplifies the tradition of Browns football.  You won't see him getting a taunting foul after making a first down.  I love Landry.  He's good for our team, in his ways.   But Chubb just has to be my favorite Brown.  

-  The game went just as we thought, a battle of great defenses.  LOL

I thought Peoples-Jones was going to cost us the game there at the end.  But the strong running of Hunt and Chubb saved the day.

Good game from Myles & Ward.  The defense kept Watson surrounded about as much as we could've hoped.  The mostly stayed disciplined on their lane responsibilities. 

We are not the same team without OBJ occupying the defense.

We HAD to have this game to get back on track.  And we need the next two...I've got them both as Must Wins on my schedule.  

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well we had a power pole blown over barely 5 minutes after I got in the Tavern. I had no access to internet, TV, etc and just now came on to find out we had won.

Great job guys. Ya done good!😁 I'll have to look for replay on youtube later.

Yahoo sports app has excellent legal streams. My power went out as well and that's how I had to finish the game. 

5 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Yahoo sports app has excellent legal streams. My power went out as well and that's how I had to finish the game. 

Unfortunately my brother's whole TV/internet system is tied in with his electric power source (we're up here in Estes Park thru Xmas with them). Is that one you can use off a cell phone?

My brother is the electronics wizard, so I'll speak to him about it before next game. Off that app what legal streams do you go to for Browns games? Thanks for the information.

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Unfortunately my brother's whole TV/internet system is tied in with his electric power source (we're up here in Estes Park thru Xmas with them). Is that one you can use off a cell phone?

My brother is the electronics wizard, so I'll speak to him about it before next game. Off that app what legal streams do you go to for Browns games? Thanks for the information.

Yes it's an app. You can absolutely use it from your phone. How else would I have been watching it with the power off? And it's always what I use for browns games when away from the tv. It's great quality and no BS. 

Screenshot_20201115-174954_Sports.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Next week try Topstreams again.

You can upload the link to https://www.virustotal.com/gui/ and see that 79 different AV/Malware/Phishing engines all say it's a safe site... That being said, I wouldn't share any personal info or anything!

If you get that warning that the site is unsafe next week, look for a "proceed anyway" type of button once you land on the page.

111.PNG

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Yes it's an app. You can absolutely use it from your phone. How else would I have been watching it with the power off?

Hey, I had to give up my old flip phone and bought a "smart" one that we mostly carry on trips for emergency use only. I miraculously was able to field a call from Flugel earlier today. Our 12 y.o. granddaughter has agreed to give us "smart phone lessons for old dummies" when we return back to Texas. She thinks it's hilarious that all 3 grandchildren are smarter with those than the "old people". Of course my very excellent engineering Dad always thought it funny his son could be a danger to himself and others nearby with a hammer or a screwdriver and using both at the same time was a guaranteed disaster.😱😂

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm watching the highlights on youtube and on the 4th down stop of the QB draw play, did Myles get credit for a sack since he tackled him behind the LOS?

I think that gets considered a run play, thus becomes a tackle for loss. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hey, I had to give up my old flip phone and bought a "smart" one that we mostly carry on trips for emergency use only. I miraculously was able to field a call from Flugel earlier today. Our 12 y.o. granddaughter has agreed to give us "smart phone lessons for old dummies" when we return back to Texas. She thinks it's hilarious that all 3 grandchildren are smarter with those than the "old people". Of course my very excellent engineering Dad always thought it funny his son could be a danger to himself and others nearby with a hammer or a screwdriver and using both at the same time was a guaranteed disaster.😱😂

Lol @ boomers 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Lol @ boomers 

Oh I got all those kids Xmas presents of erector sets, chem sets, tinker toys, Lincoln logs, etc. and had zero interest in it all. When I scored 1/2 of 1% on mechanical interest on one of those preference tests in HS, my Dad was shaking his head in wonder, but my quick wit said, "Yeah but Dad, that's about 1/4 of 1% better than my mechanical ability." Got him on that one because he could not disagree.😁🤗

Oh mighty Bill O'Brain, tossing more daggers at Texans fans today... what a f'n catch & throw 😇 

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Anyone bet on the Browns? Just looked up the spread and it was Browns -3.5. For the gamblers that last Chubb run was a “Yes! Yes! Yes! Noooooo!!!” moment.

Just crossing the NC line from Virginia Beach, on the RV family roaming plan 🤓.. still victory drunk indeed (hiccup!) 

I've paid several Clemson fans for many past season losses.. enjoyed today.. 6 wins, giving 2.5 points at 30 bucks.. 4 straight up wins at 50 bucks====😜💲280 in hand.. Deduct 4 pizza's & a beer run for 80..(belch!) it feels real good to get 200 Clemson dollars back...

My boss is losing his bet too...  I beat his fantasy team head to head? This guys not coming to work Victory Monday! He has Lamar Jackson and down 32 points..  

Wear them victory Chubb Jersey's with Pride fella's...  👍  Batman Returns 🦇  

• Upvote 1

I think Baker did what he was expected to do today. Windy as hell it was a running game day and just don’t make mistakes. 

Yep....

Watson made two long passes today past 5 yards.... 1 was that 28 yard desperation chuck/punt that was probably a int or at least batted down if Ward doesn’t fall. 

Baker blew an easy pass to Hunt, and missed behind Peoples-Jones a bit on that slant (which he still grabbed) and didn’t connect with Landry on that long throw (after Landry lost his shoe....but wtf you want from someone playing in a wind tunnel?  Christ.... I saw two trees get blown out of the ground in my buddies yard today...

Then the guy dropped a side arm 20 yard dime to Higgins extending a play on 3rd and 19....