THE BROWNS BOARD

Someone Besides trumpy is Delusional

TexasAg1969

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Fox is on there now hahahaha

He has his minions going after any form of media that doesn't praise glorious leader exclusively

When Fox starts following the rank & file of the MSM...they will be thrown into the same group.

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

When Fox starts following the rank & file of the MSM...they will be thrown into the same group.

When any news org questions glorious leader, they are to be thrown in the garbage! 

Only consume media that speaks the one truth!

"Next up on Newsmax, Trump got a hole in one on all 18 holes today."

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

When any news org questions glorious leader, they are to be thrown in the garbage! 

Only consume media that speaks the one truth!

"Next up on Newsmax, Trump got a hole in one on all 18 holes today."

Who runs the big MSM conglomerates...is it the Libs or the GOP?

Its a rhetorical question, even dipshits know the Dems have MSM in their back pocket.

I find it hysterical when guys like Don Lemon and Bryan Stetler call themselves “journalists”.

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You guys are on a real 1984 kick, huh? That must considered intellectual in the circles of people that blindly believe an anonymous poster on 8chan....

Or many it's just Nazi germany. I mean wearing masks in stores is basically nazi germany, right?

image.png.4c6d06393a3dc6297fdfef20262b2ea9.png

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You guys are on a real 1984 kick, huh? That must considered intellectual in the circles of people that blindly believe an anonymous poster on 8chan....

Or many it's just Nazi germany. I mean wearing masks in stores is basically nazi germany, right?

Honestly, you really are a stoopid michiganmask..

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Nazi Germany? 8chan? Hey you forgot to mention qanon. Anyway that's not really what 1984 is about but I understand you don't read. Or know what you're talking about unless we're discussing arithmetic.

WSS

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

no, its ok, I know you have nothing more than regurgitating the surface level shit you see in your social media circle

Michigan is fucking awful though. To be perfectly frank it will be hard to watch the beating ohio state is going to lay on them. If harbaugh was smart he'd infect the whole team with coronavirus ahead of the game, because they'll recover from that in a week. They'll carry the weight of being slaughtered by their "rivals" with them for the rest of their lives. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Michigan is fucking awful though. To be perfectly frank it will be hard to watch the beating ohio state is going to lay on them. If harbaugh was smart he'd infect the whole team with coronavirus ahead of the game, because they'll recover from that in a week. They'll carry the weight of being slaughtered by their "rivals" with them for the rest of their lives. 

k?

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Nazi Germany? 8chan? Hey you forgot to mention qanon. Anyway that's not really what 1984 is about but I understand you don't read. Or know what you're talking about unless we're discussing arithmetic.

WSS

I didn't start bringing up 1984 or Nazi Germany. The klan did

I didn't start parroting anonymous 8chan posts. The klan did

You think I'm just deciding to bring those topics up? Shit, where have you been?

34 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You think I'm just deciding to bring those topics up? Shit, where have you been?

I've been around long enough to know that you keep bitching about 8chan. And I'm smart enough to know but 1984 and Nazi Germany are different concepts. Again I realize you don't read but that's true. Not quite sure how the exact reasons you choose for any of your posts.

WSS

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way dear woodpecker why don't you point out to me when somebody post something from 4chan or 8chan or qanon besides jafbf. And his stuff is pretty much confined to the swamp draining thread so if it offends you it would be a pretty easy thing to avoid.

WSS

Because he is a typical infantile leftie  - demands to be a victim. Victimhood is their way of having an identity.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I've been around long enough to know that you keep bitching about 8chan. And I'm smart enough to know but 1984 and Nazi Germany are different concepts. Again I realize you don't read but that's true. Not quite sure how the exact reasons you choose for any of your posts.

WSS

Tell me where I said 1984 and Nazi germany are the same thing... I'll wait

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way dear woodpecker why don't you point out to me when somebody post something from 4chan or 8chan or qanon besides jafbf. And his stuff is pretty much confined to the swamp draining thread so if it offends you it would be a pretty easy thing to avoid.

WSS

Going into the JAFBF nonsense thread and agree with his nonsense is endorsement of his nonsense, which is Q centric, which is from 8chan

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-kayleigh-mcenany-and-rncs-ronna-mcdaniel-reveal-hundreds-of-affidavits-alleging-voter-fraud/

WATCH: Kayleigh McEnany and RNC's Ronna McDaniel reveal hundreds of affidavits alleging voter fraud

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Going into the JAFBF nonsense thread and agree with his nonsense is endorsement of his nonsense, which is Q centric, which is from 8chan

Like I said Woody is basically one thread from one guy concerning that stuff. So what? Granted it's a substantial thread but it's all pretty centralized and easy to avoid. Plus that conspiracy hook has always been a thing. Right?

WSS

On 11/22/2020 at 11:06 PM, MLD Woody said:

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Actually you were the first to bring up 1984 & Nazi’s in this thread.

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-kayleigh-mcenany-and-rncs-ronna-mcdaniel-reveal-hundreds-of-affidavits-alleging-voter-fraud/

WATCH: Kayleigh McEnany and RNC's Ronna McDaniel reveal hundreds of affidavits alleging voter fraud

Send it to Rudy c/o Judge Judy. He'll get that right into court for ya.............................................and lose again.😂

44 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

It was referencing a George Orwell book, but technically didn’t mention 1984.

Now, about that Nazi reference...

Oh yeah, it was definitely an Animal Farm meme. My bad. 

Key point from you previous reply, "in this thread". Masks = nazis has been parroted on here many times