THE BROWNS BOARD

Just For Steve

TexasAg1969

You've been pointing this out and now that we know President-Elect Biden wants to reestablish our long term Alliances, well here ya go.😁

https://www.reuters.com/article/nato-diplomacy-future/nato-must-focus-more-on-challenge-of-rising-china-report-idUSKBN28A1T0

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So what exactly did you glean from my comments about NATO and or China and what about this particular article do you think is relevant to that?

WSS

You've been saying for months that Russia is not the threat, China is. This article concludes that is the threat NATO needs to confront.

Along those lines we can add this one in terms of EU welcoming the US back to the fold.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-europe-coronavirus-pandemic-ursula-von-der-leyen-china-b3598e2eef68074fc3f6ce44ab79cf32

56 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You've been saying for months that Russia is not the threat, China is. This article concludes that is the threat NATO needs to confront.

Along those lines we can add this one in terms of EU welcoming the US back to the fold.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-europe-coronavirus-pandemic-ursula-von-der-leyen-china-b3598e2eef68074fc3f6ce44ab79cf32

Well I'm not exactly sure how that article addresses my feelings on the matter. If party X begins praising an upcoming agreement with party Y usually means that party X is getting the better end of the deal. China is a much more serious adversary but more in a monetary than a military way.

But no doubt the other members of NATO are looking forward to the United States doing the heavy lifting more than ever.

WSS

And here is something trumpy wants all his little lemming suckers to have for Xmas. Just send your donations to trumpy legal fund c/o My Pocket.trumpy🤴😂

Now no shoving in the COVID line there are more than enough little suckers for each of you.🤩

Donald Trump Party Favors Supplies Decorations Lollipops 12 Pcs

20 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And here is something trumpy wants all his little lemming suckers to have for Xmas. Just send your donations to trumpy legal fund c/o My Pocket.trumpy🤴😂

Now no shoving in the COVID line there are more than enough little suckers for each of you.🤩

Donald Trump Party Favors Supplies Decorations Lollipops 12 Pcs

So I was under the impression the one of the leaders of the squad actually wanted to have a conversation. Silly me. Now Squad members back to our regularly scheduled program where you guys cry at bitch about the level of discourse.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So I was under the impression the one of the leaders of the squad actually wanted to have a conversation. Silly me. Now Squad members back to our regularly scheduled program where you guys cry at bitch about the level of discourse.

WSS

Discourse? All I see is a bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off trying to peck at this and that since the courts are sending cannonballs through every damn election fraud case. The desperation is so bad we just need to rename this "Desperados' Board". A pure reflection of the Desperado heading out on Jan. 20. with pardons a flyin'!!🤥

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Discourse? All I see is a bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off trying to peck at this and that since the courts are sending cannonballs through every damn election fraud case. The desperation is so bad we just need to rename this "Desperados' Board". A pure reflection of the Desperado heading out on Jan. 20. with pardons a flyin'!!🤥

Hey thanks for the meaningless response. It does help reinforce my low opinion of the squad.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey thanks for the meaningless response. It does help reinforce my low opinion of the squad.

WSS

You just need to pay attention to all the posts started since Biden was declared winner. Desperate is an apt description. Pretty much a haywire board now.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You just need to pay attention to all the posts started since Biden was declared winner. Desperate is an apt description. Pretty much a haywire board now.

We're not discussing anybody else here right now. We were talking about this particular thread and your own particular worthless comments. If it upsets you that people are insulting Joe Biden tough shit.

WSS

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Why we need to leave here Tex- it's all we're going to hear for the next four years about the evils of Biden and the Democrats... 

But Saint Donald? Totally different story... :D

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Why we need to leave here Tex- it's all we're going to hear for the next four years about the evils of Biden and the Democrats... 

But Saint Donald? Totally different story... :D

Yep-one more to add to the Obama fixation almost 4 years after he left office. Pretty sick puppies over here. But since they've been lapping up dogshit from Pappa🤡 the last 4, well what can you expect?

You guys are a fucking joke.

For the last 4+ years, the Democrats have gone scorched earth. You have salted the fields and now you want to grow crops.
The problem is we have memories longer than a hamster.
We remember the women’s march the day after the inauguration.
We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments
We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…”
We remember Maxie Walters telling followers to harass us in restaurants.
We remember the Presidents spokesperson being kicked out of a restaurant.
We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked.
We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.
We remember riots and looting
We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head
We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump
We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F" Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.
We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address.
We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media
We remember the non-stop and live fact-checking on our President and his supporters.
We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.
We remember the President and his staff being spied on.
We remember five Senators shot on a ballfield.
We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but a Trump hate fest.
We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.
We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems.
We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.
We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.
We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.
We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed.
This list is endless, but you get the idea.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3