THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill Barr

BaconHound

What a surprise, the grifter's administration selling pardons.

READ: Court filing on DOJ pardon investigation - CNNPolitics

The Justice Department is investigating a potential crime related to funneling money to the White House or related political committee in exchange for a presidential pardon, according to court records unsealed Tuesday in federal court.

Well somebody is lying.

Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, who also is leading the campaign's legal effort, on Tuesday, fired back at Barr. 

“With all due respect to the Attorney General, there hasn’t been any semblance of a Department of Justice investigation," Giuliani and Ellis said in a statement. "We have gathered ample evidence of illegal voting in at least six states, which they have not examined. We have many witnesses swearing under oath they saw crimes being committed in connection with voter fraud."

They added: "As far as we know, not a single one has been interviewed by the DOJ. The Justice Department also hasn’t audited any voting machines or used their subpoena powers to determine the truth." 

They said that the campaign will "continue our pursuit of the truth through the judicial system and state legislatures, and continue toward the Constitution’s mandate and ensuring that every legal vote is counted and every illegal vote is not."

"Again, with the greatest respect to the Attorney General, his opinion appears to be without any knowledge or investigation of the substantial irregularities and evidence of systemic fraud," they said. 

At the end of the day nobody says there is no election fraud. Pretty much everybody, like myself, has said they're probably is but most likely not enough to overturn the election.

I get the feeling the Republicans play this hand for the next four years keeping the base convinced that Biden could well be an illegitimate president. Hey the Democrats did it with that Russia bulshit for 4 years. A lot of the idiots here still believe it.

Probably setting him up for the rematch in 2024  by then of course in my opinion this will be old news by then.

WSS

1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

Attorney General, Republican Governors, Trump appointed Judges on one side and good ole Rudy on the other 😂

One more time the Republicans don't love Trump. They loved their jobs enough to bite their tongues and support him it is completely proper positions on many thanks. But he did make them look foolish. They wanted a hack like Jeb Bush. That should sound familiar to a Biden supporter

WSS

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

One more time the Republicans don't love Trump. They loved their jobs enough to bite their tongues and support him it is completely proper positions on many thanks. But he did make them look foolish. They wanted a hack like Jeb Bush. That should sound familiar to a Biden supporter

WSS

Convenient argument but it leaves out Graham, Rubio and the like who were Anti-Trump only to do a 180 and kiss his ass.  There is as much widespread voter fraud as there was credible evidence that tied Iraq to 9/11 but the believers keep on believing.  

40 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Convenient argument but it leaves out Graham, Rubio and the like who were Anti-Trump only to do a 180 and kiss his ass.  There is as much widespread voter fraud as there was credible evidence that tied Iraq to 9/11 but the believers keep on believing.  

Well a couple points, first is important in Washington to know which side of the bread the butter is on right? Second there's a difference between just blind slobbering hatred of the president and actually realizing that some of the things that he calls for are the correct paths and more important goals that many people agree with. I have my disagreements with him but by and large he hasn't done anything to upset me. You can probably read the responses of the squad around here but screaming that I am a Trumper, without giving their hatred any actual  support, seems to be about the only argument.

An example I have often repeated is hating Bill Belichick but still wanting the Browns to win. Which some people did and some people didn't.

WSS

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But speaking of voter fraud and 180s you guys have certainly pulled the old switcheroo when it comes to the witnesses describing their own observations voter malfeasance compared to your support for the bullshit that Blassie Ford spewed about Kavanaugh.

WSS

But of course they have.. It's their own special brand of consistency ;)

https://www.fs.fed.us/.../docs/birds-burns/woodpecker-habitat-after-fire.pdf

Fire Science Brief Issue 143 October 2011 Page 2 www.fi rescience.gov Fire and woodpeckers Fire can create dense stands of standing dead trees that provide habitat for a variety of wildlife, notably black-