THE BROWNS BOARD

How A Superspreader Event Works

TexasAg1969

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Again just like a Republican 

You keep saying all these bad things about the Democrats. But the Republicans do the exact same things

Maybe. I guess we'll find out about the equality as the next four years roll on without a single investigation of Joe Biden and his crooked path to the White House.

Call me when it happens.

WSS

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Full of Meth heads and heroin addicts.  Much better, lmao.

Not where I live. And I would think there are WAY WAY more drug addicts in and around Cleveland then there are here

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe. I guess we'll find out about the equality as the next four years roll on without a single investigation of Joe Biden and his crooked path to the White House.

Call me when it happens.

WSS

There will be many investigations. There already have been. 

How many Trump lawsuits have been filed? 

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Logic told me.

So that would be no. You have never lived here. 
Of course you would just believe what someone else told you. 

8 hours ago, Browns149 said:

There will be many investigations. There already have been. 

How many Trump lawsuits have been filed? 

A trump attorney lawsuit being filed has nothing to do with actual investigations into improprieties of the Biden family. Or voter fraud. Especially if they are dismissed out of hand. If you are completely blind to the four years of mainstream media, (not Fox and MSNBC etc), and there 24/7 coverage fruitless investigations we probably shouldn't be having this conversation because you don't understand. And I don't think you're stupid I think you're just being contrary. 

Sure I think dirty dealing and greed are commonplace among politicians regardless of party. Equal attention from the mainstream media is in fact lopsided. What do you like it or not. Whether you love or hate Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

A trump attorney lawsuit being filed has nothing to do with actual investigations into improprieties of the Biden family. Or voter fraud. Especially if they are dismissed out of hand. If you are completely blind to the four years of mainstream media, (not Fox and MSNBC etc), and there 24/7 coverage fruitless investigations we probably shouldn't be having this conversation because you don't understand. And I don't think you're stupid I think you're just being contrary. 

Sure I think dirty dealing and greed are commonplace among politicians regardless of party. Equal attention from the mainstream media is in fact lopsided. What do you like it or not. Whether you love or hate Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

WSS

Case in point....Time Magazine just made Dimentia Joe and the Kamaltoe “Person of the Year”.

https://time.com/person-of-the-year-2020-joe-biden-kamala-harris/

My God...there’s already a line forming by the MSM to swing on his nutsack.

16 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Call me when it happens.

WSS

Hunter is under investigation. How do  I know?  Its been reported. Tell me Trump wouldn't already be screaming from the White House roof WITCH  HUNT!!!

33 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Case in point....Time Magazine just made Dimentia Joe and the Kamaltoe “Person of the Year”.

https://time.com/person-of-the-year-2020-joe-biden-kamala-harris/
My God...there’s already a line forming by the MSM to swing on his nutsack.

And someone wanted the even more Demented Orange Guy to get a Nobel Prize?

42 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And someone wanted the even more Demented Orange Guy to get a Nobel Prize?

I’ll answer your question with a question.

How many children would Trump have to kill in order to get a Nobel Peace Prize?

If I recall, the number of indiscriminate children killed by Obammy was around 3200.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’ll answer your question with a question.

How many children would Trump have to kill in order to get a Nobel Peace Prize?

If I recall, the number of indiscriminate children killed by Obammy was around 3200.

Children? I'll claim President Lysol  has unnecessarily killed around 250,000 Americans denying the seriousness of covid and ignoring the advice real Doctors (not quacks like Dr. Devil Sperm and Scott Atlas) who were feeding him what the wanted to hear and playing golf instead.  If you want any proof- just casually peruse the number of his maskless marauder sycophants who have come down with the bug. I believe that number is at least 30 to 1 over Joe's crowd who have actually been following infection protocols. 

You forget Trump's pronouncements "it's just going to go away" dozens of times? The latest "it will be gone November 4th". :D I haven't.  

President "pro life" happens to be offing as many convicts as he possibly can before he get kicked out of the White House January 20th. Do I detect some hypocrisy there?   

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Children? I'll claim President Lysol  has unnecessarily killed around 250,000 Americans denying the seriousness of covid and ignoring the advice real Doctors (not quacks like Dr. Devil Sperm and Scott Atlas) who were feeding him what the wanted to hear and playing golf instead.  If you want any proof- just casually peruse the number of his maskless marauder sycophants who have come down with the bug. I believe that number is at least 30 to 1 over Joe's crowd who have actually been following infection protocols. 

You forget Trump's pronouncements "it's just going to go away" dozens of times? The latest "it will be gone November 4th". :D I haven't.  

President "pro life" happens to be offing as many convicts as he possibly can before he get kicked out of the White House January 20th. Do I detect some hypocrisy there?   

Speaking of maskless marauders.

Devin Nunes says he's tested positive for COVID-19 - Axios

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told California radio station KMJNOW on Friday that he's tested positive for the coronavirus.

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Killing convicted murderers seems appropriate.

Obama-Biden Killed More Vets than COVID-19 Killed Americans

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt...

Sep 09, 2020 · Instead, more than 300,000 veterans died while waiting for care from Obama and Biden’s Department of Veterans Affairs, according to an Inspector General report released in September 2015.

Author: Matt Margolis

Obama & Biden Killed More Vets Than COVID-19 Killed Americans

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt...

Sep 22, 2020 · According to an Inspector General report released in September 2015, more than 300,000 veterans died while waiting for care from Obama and Biden’s Department of Veterans Affairs.

Author: Matt Margolis

It's Obama-Biden Who Viewed Veterans as Suckers and Losers ...

https://www.newsmax.com/murdock/rubens-helman...

Sep 13, 2020 · Among these, 18,100 perished between 2010 and 2012, and 30,706 passed away between 2012 and 2014. So, under Obama-Biden, 48,806 …

24 minutes ago, hoorta said:

So your comparing guided missile strikes with a virus?

The Dems could afford to bunker in their basements while the MSM and crooked election officials did their dirty work.

Dimentia Joe has the blood of over 100,000 Americans on his hands from the H1N1....he and Barry did Jackshit during that era.

BTW, let’s not forget about your hero Barry, who pardoned over 1100 people (including known terrorist).

• Upvote 1