THE BROWNS BOARD

How A Superspreader Event Works

TexasAg1969

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Dr. Paul Kltman-Baylor Collge of Medicine looks at a wedding event in Maine with only one person of 57 guests ill there and how that led to a superspreader. Dec. 4 video.

How A Superspreader Event Works

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/central-america-migrants-caravan-us/2020/12/09/id/1000678/

image.png.0285fb5c1c358735a0e44b7d791913c3.png

People are no longer scared of the coronavirus.

Will  the squad volunteer to pass out masks and take temperatures?

How will they quarantine the positive tested people and will Biden separate family members if infected?

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

How is the Virus Political?  Are you blaming Trump again?😂

LOL! Informational only. You won't hear trumpy say anything like this, so trumpettes need another source to protect them. And yesterday more people died of COVID than in the Twin Towers on 9/11. And where is trumpy besides complaining about getting cheated? He's earning a place next to that other great President who had to step down after 4 great years of leading his base. LOL!😁 Save that there money boys while you click on the picture.🤑

President-Jefferson-Davis.jpg

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Informational only. You won't hear trumpy say anything like this, so trumpettes need another source to protect them. And yesterday more people died of COVID than in the Twin Towers on 9/11. And where is trumpy besides complaining about getting cheated? He's earning a place next to that other great President who had to step down after 4 great years of leading his base. LOL!😁 Save that there money boys while you click on the picture.🤑

President-Jefferson-Davis.jpg

https://www.worldometers.info/abortions/

You won't hear tex say anything like this, so ...

Abortions worldwide this year: According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.

And where is tex besides complaining about Trump?

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

All time high in deaths yesterday. 3,265 Should break 300,000 US dead by the weekend. But I hear we were rounding the corner and this would all go away after the election. 

Funny, we were all told wearing a mask would stop the spread of Covid-19.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Ha it's like you don't even notice the mountain of spam threads that get posted

Woodrow you are completely correct my friend. I don't see the repeated posts as spam I see posting the same shit over and over. I figure spam is trying to sell some crap to somebody. But no doubt conservatives get a lot of use out of the crying towel as well.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah they do but for fucksake we lost they won and they're still pissed off. Hahaha

WSS

And you lost and people keep posting all kinds of garbage that will NEVER change the fact your side lost

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

And you lost and people keep posting all kinds of garbage that will NEVER change the fact your side lost

Have I ever said otherwise? All I said is it I'm positive there's some dirt I don't know how much but I know it's going to get swept under the rug now.

Do you have any other topics you think may be more interesting? 

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Have I ever said otherwise? All I said is it I'm positive there's some dirt I don't know how much but I know it's going to get swept under the rug now.

Do you have any other topics you think may be more interesting? 

WSS

He moved from Ohio to West Virginia.  He lost, LMAO.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He moved from Ohio to West Virginia.  He lost, LMAO.

It is much better here. Way cheaper cost of living. Better wages. 
Too bad most people here love them some  Trump

Plus if I want to see Ohio, all I have to do is look out my backyard

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And you could set your watch to this.....

As soon as a Democrat gers popped for some dirt some guys who have been bitching Non-Stop can be counted on to shift 2 saying well everybody does it.

WSS

Again just like a Republican 

You keep saying all these bad things about the Democrats. But the Republicans do the exact same things

6 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

It is much better here. Way cheaper cost of living. Better wages. 
Too bad most people here love them some  Trump

Plus if I want to see Ohio, all I have to do is look out my backyard

Full of Meth heads and heroin addicts.  Much better, lmao.