THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump pushes for bigger stimulus checks, wants 'wasteful' items cut from gov't spending package

Vambo

4 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m sure our squad members will find a way to twist this into one of Trump’s ulterior motives.

yep, in truth, THEY are the conspiracy theorists = they project the term on everything they don't want believed.

False emotionally supporting narratives is their ""god".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

How about we just give all the money to us Americans and NONE to any other country 

I believe most level headed people in the USA share that opinion.

On the other hand, we’ve got all of the Congressmen & Congresswomen with pet projects putting this shit on paper.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

It's not complicated. Stop sucking don's dick and people won't bring it up. But you nut jobs won't stop, praising your cult leader is the 1st edict of the church of MAGA.

Why are you so into Trump's DICK it's rather creepy...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Imagine how the squad would have reacted if the original bill gave everyone $2,000 and eliminatedated most if not all of the pork and trump vetoed it.

Don't lie... You know you would go berserk.

WSS

Imagine a completely different scenario?

Well, luckily, no imagination is needed to know how the klan will react. They'll just side with trump. Case closed

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Well, luckily, no imagination is needed to know how the klan will react. They'll just side with trump. Case closed

I am personally much less monolithic than you idiots.

I wouldn't even pass out the six hundred bucks across-the-board.

WSS

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hey Woody rather than just complaining about other people how about you tell me what you think of the bill as it stood and As Trump wants it given the limited amount of information we have. Were you happy with it at the six hundred bucks and the pork? Would you like to see the payout adjusted either way?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey Woody rather than just complaining about other people how about you tell me what you think of the bill as it stood and As Trump wants it given the limited amount of information we have. Were you happy with it at the six hundred bucks and the pork? Would you like to see the payout adjusted either way?

WSS

I already said it was ridiculous that they jammed everything in there to push this through last minute and I called our congress, dem and rep, incompetent.

People need to distinguish between the Pentagon bill and the covid bill tho

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I already said it was ridiculous that they jammed everything in there to push this through last minute and I called our congress, dem and rep, incompetent.

People need to distinguish between the Pentagon bill and the covid bill tho

Then why did they vote them together?