THE BROWNS BOARD

What Was Your Favorite Xmas Present?

TexasAg1969

For me besides my son testing negative after some COVID-like symptoms, it was a T-shirt from my grandkids who know me well. They know I love cats and books, so on the T-shirt there is an open book with cat ears over the top and cat paws one either side of the open book so you can see that the cat is reading one of my all-time favorite Great American Novels, "To Kill A Mockingbird". Now I don't care who you are, that there is funny.šŸ¤£

• Haha 1

Favorite? that's tough. Let's see, big steel tripod with grill for cooking over a campfire/fire pit.... a fancy 10" dvd movie player for camping or traveling, but the funniest is, because we were playing cards with the neighbors about three weeks ago, and old toys came up. I told em the story about how my Superman glider slipped out of my hand, and flew away and went over the guardrail when I was a kid, and flew over the side of the mountain in a roaring rainstorm, and how they wouldn't stop the car so I could go get him. lol.

so, she bought me a a Superman toy about 8 inches high. LOL My Wife was talking on the phone with our NC friends like family that are in Florida...and I said for them to hear - "Superman will fly again"..... they were all laughing.

Ā 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Browns149 said:

My wife bought me a new pair of CarharttĀ bibs and matching jacket. Nice and warm for the SXS rides in the winter

You shouldn't have to wear anything for Sx rides with your wife in the winter.šŸ˜