THE BROWNS BOARD

The drought is over.

4 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Congratulations to Browns fans everywhere. 🙌

The page has been turned. Cleveland in Pittsburgh next week, rematch from 2002.

Time for a new screen name? Maybe CLEVELANDhasPLAYOFFS ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ATOM said:

so im thinking pit will be a 9.5 to 10 point favorites cause for what ever reason vegas still gives a 3 points for home field

I've been wondering about that...

I mean, Pennsylvania allows ZERO fans. 

GOOOOOO BROWNS!!! 

I AM A BROWNS FAN TILL I DIE!!! 

We as Browns fans have been through SO much! I Love you all for your dedication! I pray we are rewarded for our do diligence! God bless you all for staying the course! I AM HERE FOR THE DURATION!  GOD BLESS OUR CLEVELAND BROWNS! GODSPEED!!! 

GO BROWNS!!! THANKS!!! 🍻😎☝️☝️☝️

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

We finally did it my brothers... and in dramatic fashion. 

One more time, let's go!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

PO where you been hiding?  Still want to take Saquon over Chubb?   :D  

I had Saquon and 3 other RBs, all of whom went either out for the season or did not play most of the season. I still won 3 weekends with WRs and TEs, usually WRs like this past weekend. Ironically because of all the injuries on my FFL team I had to play both Smith-Shitster and Chitpool and they actually helped me win the most difficult weekend to pick while still allowing the Browns to beat them. It was a win-win-win weekend when you throw in the A&M Orange Bowl win which I believe may give A&M it's highest final finish since my Dad was a freshman for the 1939 N.C. Team. Even Bear Bryant and JFF had 5th place finishes.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

PO where you been hiding?  Still want to take Saquon over Chubb?   :D  

Way to make him feel welcome, h... :rolleyes:

;)

Im happy the Browns won the game, and yes, they did make the playoffs. BUT, this game was very close to being tied, and then possibly a loss. But that didn't happen, so lets focus on the biggest game in 18 yrs when the Browns played the Steelers in the last playoff meeting. Now that was a good close game. I hope the Browns pull out every trick play, every running play they got to win this game.

2 hours ago, BrownsfaninPa said:

Im happy the Browns won the game, and yes, they did make the playoffs. BUT, this game was very close to being tied, and then possibly a loss. 

Gotta tip the cap to Rudolph and his deep throw accuracy. Pitt has great receivers. We had Robert Jackson in his first career start. Jackson played well. 

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Pitspuke radio talking heads were saying

They dont fear anything Baker can do...but they do fear Chubb and his skills.

The run game will be key. I hope we find a way to maximize Chubb’s touches in this game. I’d really like to see more screens and check downs to 24, his hands seem reliable. Hunt is a great spell but Chubb just runs by people.

7 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Gotta tip the cap to Rudolph and his deep throw accuracy. Pitt has great receivers. We had Robert Jackson in his first career start. Jackson played well.

Well said.  I thought Jackson was right with the receiver(s), such that I wouldn't consider the receiver 'open' at all.  And the fuckers still caught the ball.  I was thinking, he's just gotta learn by the receiver's body and head language, exactly when to get his head around and get his arm(s) up in the air.  But he fought hard.

I don’t care if you are Dion Sanders, Lester Hayes, Darrell Green, Revis Island, Handford Dixon, Mike Haynes, 

If you don’t break up the pass, you are NOT doing your job

13 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I don’t care if you are Dion Sanders, Lester Hayes, Darrell Green, Revis Island, Handford Dixon, Mike Haynes, 

If you don’t break up the pass, you are NOT doing your job

Gee... you make it sound so simple... ;)

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And now Lucy Covid has pulled that football on the Charlie Browns once again.🤗🏈

a1a4b760fab84343e85ee51ba664e494.jpg    Got Batman? Yes we Do!