THE BROWNS BOARD

400, 000 Dead...

Tour2ma

... at least 300,000 on Trump's head.

Just shows what ignorance, incompetence and irresponsibility can accomplish when it doesn't set its mind... such as it is... to the task at hand.

• Haha 5

and your communist china didn't send this covid all over the world? you need to politically grow up Tour. I say that with respect, knowing I could also say it to Tex with respect, but I know he won't.

Two things about your silly slur:

Swine Flu” The US Centre for Disease and Control Prevention (CDC) estimated that 150, 000 to 575,000 people died from (H1N1) pandemic virus infection in the first year of the outbreak. 80% of the virus-related deaths were estimated to occur in those < 65 years of age.

that is your obaMao commie. right? no. Nobody here ever blamed it on obamao. Think about that for at least a second.

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally ...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chinese-virologist...

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19 'I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab, which is the top coronavirus lab in the world'

Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals ...

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university...

Jan 28, 2020 · The Department of Justice announced today that the Chair of Harvard University’s Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department and two Chinese nationals have been charged in connection with aiding the People’s Republic of China. Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University, was arrested this morning and charged by …

China builds 1,500-room hospital in 5 days amid COVID-19 surge

https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/china-builds-1500...

Jan 16, 2021 · China is throwing up instant hospitals again to deal with its latest surge of COVID-19 patients. A 1,500-room hospital to treat people with the coronavirus was …

11 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

... at least 300,000 on Trump's head.

Just shows what ignorance, incompetence and irresponsibility can accomplish when it doesn't set its mind... such as it is... to the task at hand.

Biden's first task are for illegals how many more Americans must die before Biden acts!

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Swine Flu” The US Centre for Disease and Control Prevention (CDC) estimated that 150, 000 to 575,000 people died from (H1N1) pandemic virus infection in the first year of the outbreak. 80% of the virus-related deaths were estimated to occur in those < 65 years of age.

And you still need to read your googled info through, speedy...

Jun 11, 2019 — Additionally, CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.**

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

Worldwide!

Or did you read the word and then edit it out for effect... just like your "news" sources have taught you to do?

So to recap...

• 400,000 Americans dead in a year due to " ignorance, incompetence and irresponsibility"... and denial... I forgot that last one earlier.
  • Worldwide 2,050,000 dead.

"But sooner or later it will just disappear.." - DJT

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

You miss the point, have you caught the inability to get a point from the woodpecker?

no, you aren't his nanny.

The point is, blaming Pres Trump is stupid, when every country on earth has been devastated by the COMMUNIST CHINESE COVID.

See this?

China builds 1,500-bed hospital in five days amid surge in ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/...

Jan 16, 2021 · China has finished building a 1,500-room hospital for Covid-19 patients to fight a surge in infections, which the government attributes to infected people or goods coming in from abroad.

HAHAHAAHA. Your communist china started it all, and finally, they are having to build a 1500 bed hospital for covid-19 patients.

now, this is a country where they can execute anyone, imprison anyone, any dang time they please, for any reason they can invent.

So, THEY can't control it, and it's a closed society.

So, Pres Trump was supposed to have a magic twanger and zap it before it hit the United States?

You political emotional knee jerkers blasted Pres Trump for shutting down travel, then you blast him for the spread of the virus.

What...woodpeckers darth vader nanny left, so you are designated to take his place? LOL

11 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Just imagine what Cal would be saying if the pandemic happened on Obama’s watch

Take some time and comprehend what you read.

I never once blamed swine flu deaths on obaMao commie.

it's stupid to do that crap seriously.

50 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You dismiss the point

FIFY...

If Chinese responsibility for Covid-19 was your "point", then why the H1N1 info? Was that China, too? Or once again just your Obama (gag) reflex?

Oh... and US H1N1 data? Here ya go, buttercup...

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

Much more "flu-like" don't you agree?

Covid? Not so much...

I know you don't like me playing in your sandbox down here, but suck it up, Kal.

I was recently at one of the nicest assisted living homes that I'm aware of. I do a lot of work there. I asked the maintenance guy how it was going there with the covid. They had nine deaths. All of them were over 90. It sucks because I was familiar with many of the residents but once you're at that age something is going to get you. We die. Particularly when we're old. I happened to have to go into a certain room where a new resident was. She had been in isolation there for three weeks. I ended up standing there and talking to her for twenty minutes because she was so lonely and nice. It made me come to the conclusion that nobody gives a fuck about the elderly. A lot of people right now want to rub their deaths in the faces of their political enemies. "See these dead old people? You did this!"

But since they don't have to see said old people trapped in their rooms sad and lonely they don't actually give a fuck. This old lady wanted nothing more than to talk to somebody and she can't even get that. 

And nobody did it to them. That place has been locked down from the rip. They have been masking, temping, ppe, taking blood oxygen levels since January 2020 when they had a bunch of residents sick with "the flu". They've been careful. Very careful. And still 85% of their residents have had covid. It's time to stop using them as a god damn cudgel to beat people with. They're people and we're fucking them on their way out by caging them in their golden years for no appreciable gain. They got it anyway. 

• Like 1

By the way I don't fucking believe china curbed their shit for a minute. Europe is in the same shitty shape. Not many places are having success so trying to lay this all at Trump's doorstep in a nation this size with this population density is disingenuous and also designed to stroke one's ego about their political leanings as if biden or obama or clinton would have been able to put the lid on it. 

Look at all the countries listed under "need to take action"

It's damn near the entire developed world. I suppose that's Trump's fault too. And I suppose you wouldn't mind if the storm troopers came and welded bars across your doors like the chinese did in Wuhan and now they're having to do it again. Great job. 

https://www.endcoronavirus.org/countries

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I've blocked facebook because it's the worst thing that's ever happened to humanity. Summarize. 

Why did you think that was of importance to anyone here?

Good for you..  You may have appreciated the video..

It's not like Huxley and Orwell didn't warn us. But we let it happen any way.

I think of its importance because facebook and Twitter are the single biggest reason the country is at each other's throats 100% of the time. People are not responsible enough to handle the ability to instantaneously communicate with so many people. Our collective minds aren't ready for it. The results are...well you're seeing them played out in real time. 

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

FIFY...If Chinese responsibility for Covid-19 was your "point", then why the H1N1 info? Was that China, too? Or once again just your Obama (gag) reflex?

Oh... and US H1N1 data? Here ya go, buttercup...Much more "flu-like" don't you agree?

Covid? Not so much...I know you don't like me playing in your sandbox down here, but suck it up, Kal.

I don't care at all. See, WE believe in free speech. Your friend ? paid you to come here and not be serious and screw with people while he's gone?

yeah. sounds like it. LOL

Regarding covid and the Trumpster....He's "going away" 12 noon today because he told the American public at least 26 times "it's going to go away". Including it's going to vanish like magic right after November 3rd. Um, not by a long shot. 

That's a large reason he's soon to be a former president.  His mental illness prevents him from feeling any empathy or sympathy for others suffering. His response to covid? " It is what it is".  Contrast that to Biden taking time out today to have a little covid memorial at the Reflecting Pool.  You see those lights?  Each one represents 1,000 covid deaths. Nice job Donnie. 

image.jpeg.153480f7cad2200db18b29fa6862040f.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't care at all. See, WE believe in free speech. Your friend ? paid you to come here and not be serious and screw with people while he's gone?

yeah. sounds like it. LOL

FWIW, I've never encouraged anyone to come over to this cesspool of conspiracy. I've told most people to avoid it for that reason. What you going to do for the next four years? Bitch about how the Democrats are going to destroy democracy? When OTOH, your "Greatest President Ever" incited a mob to storm the Capitol, that got him Impeached for a second time in nothing flat... . 

I've said it before- right wing snowflakes (that means you)  wouldn't be able to stand it if 50 folks with a liberal bent started posting here. That certainly could drown out the Red State noise that passes for fact.  Ya see Cal, when you read intelligent commentary on articles in the Washington Post (that number in the thousands) it shows me exactly how far right wing radicals have burrowed a mile deep in the Trump rabbit hole.  :)  

• Upvote 1

FWIW, I've never encouraged anyone to come over to this cesspool of conspiracy. I've told most people to avoid it for that reason. What you going to do for the next four years? Bitch about how the Democrats are going to destroy democracy? When OTOH, your "Greatest President Ever" incited a mob to storm the Capitol, that got him Impeached for a second time in nothing flat... . 

I've said it before- right wing snowflakes (that means you)  wouldn't be able to stand it if 50 folks with a liberal bent started posting here. That certainly could drown out the Red State noise that passes for fact.  Ya see Cal, when you read intelligent commentary on articles in the Washington Post (that number in the thousands) it shows me exactly how far right wing radicals have burrowed a mile deep in the Trump rabbit hole.  :)  

You lost me at intelligent commentary in the Washington Post.

I’ve read more intelligent literature on the walls of public restrooms.

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And just think had Democrats been in power there would only be 400,000 dead.

WSS

But instead of awfulism and outrage you'd be hearing what a courageous and wholesome job they've been doing to hold it to a mere 400,000 in the face of the average age and weight of the population and the population density. 

• Like 1

And just think had Democrats been in power there would only be 400,000 dead.

WSS

But instead of awfulism and outrage you'd be hearing what a courageous and wholesome job they've been doing to hold it to a mere 400,000 in the face of the average age and weight of the population and the population density. 

I’m out of accolades for the day gentlemen....but well done!

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You lost me at intelligent commentary in the Washington Post.

I’ve read more intelligent literature on the walls of public restrooms.

Generally,  that's the level of discussion in this forum. 

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

1) You don't know that. 

2) There wouldn't have been ignoring the problem, masks optional, and screw social distancing.  # of White House covid cases as opposed to  Biden's group is damn proof that the numbers could have been kept down. 

You so what if crowd are disgusting.