THE BROWNS BOARD

Ban Lumbergh

chubb

Depending on how BQ plays will determine how much Lum has to say. I just hope he provides half of the skill set that people expect. But, he does have the advantage of having the fans on his side. Hope he plays well tonite against probably the worst defense inthe NFL. Browns need a win and some help to get back into the picture.

LOL everybody is entitled to their opionion no matter how wrong they are icon_razz.gif ( where is the character sticking his tonge out?) You should be able to hear other peoples opionions with out trying to shut them up. Any way its fun to mess with them when you know they are wrong. Also lets not set BQ up for failure here, we need to go into this with some reaility and not expect him to light it up the first few games he is out there. He needs to get his feet wet.

Guest ATENEARS
Atenears, you can take your DA with Lums. I'm sick of both of ya. This is a Browns board for Browns fans, not a dumbass board for DA fans. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

I think Lum should be a moderator.

Did Horseballs sign up? i miss that guy.

What did happen to Zombo?

Also regarding the Lumpster & your banning suggestion, just put him on your HOE list (I mean FOE list), from his profile. Then you don't have to read as many posts from people you despise.

I don't know why I'm typing this, nobody will see it icon_eek.gif

I like Lum ... if we got rid of him it would be one big gay Brady Fag party around here.

/agree lums rules who else would call 100% of the patrons of this board a bq fag just because you agree with the change even if you like da? hehehehe lums definately has to stay! icon_e_wink.gif

You guys missed the Hell out of Lums this Summer when he disappeared for a week. He got more posts dedicated to him than Browns' topics.

You gotta admit - it's entertaining to watch Loverboy fight for his man. That boy's in love. I haven't seen that kind of crush since my older sister used to flip out over Donny Osmond before he got his first pimple when we were kids.

- Tom F. (I wonder if that guy Tonya Harding hired to take out Nancy Caresagain is going to be at the game tonight. I'm just sayin)

There has always been at least one..one note poster on this board. Lums is that guy now. If you ban him, someone else will take his place.

Let him smooch DA until he gets tired of it. You could always ignore him if he burns your ass,

DWJ

Do you realize HOW TERRIBLE your life as a sports fan must really suck if Derek Anderson is your #1 sports hero?

That doesn't take balls - it takes grapefruits to admit to everyone you're that dumb. That's like wearing a Todd Philcox jersey to home games and expecting people to think you're playing with a full deck.

- Tom F.

Archived