THE BROWNS BOARD

Just re-watched the game on Nfl network

Solon16

Try commenting on the content and stop taking jabs please!

ok...you're judging this team like every single player should be pro-bowl worthy....in the first game of the preseason.

so your savy insight into just how bad these players are is completely overblown. rubin had a good game, but because you saw him get blown back a couple of times, he's not worthy of the roster.

i could go on, but im not gonna.....you completely unreasonable, have questionable ability to interpret what you see, and just feel like being an ass because we lost a game that doesn't xxxxing matter.

read mangini's press conference word for word and try to understand what he was looking at, and what he was trying to evaluate.

then read this thread again and try to weigh the amount of sand in your vagina.

ok...you're judging this team like every single player should be pro-bowl worthy....in the first game of the preseason.

so your savy insight into just how bad these players are is completely overblown. rubin had a good game, but because you saw him get blown back a couple of times, he's not worthy of the roster.

i could go on, but im not gonna.....you completely unreasonable, have questionable ability to interpret what you see, and just feel like being an ass because we lost a game that doesn't xxxxing matter.

read mangini's press conference word for word and try to understand what he was looking at, and what he was trying to evaluate.

then read this thread again and try to weigh the amount of sand in your vagina.

I pointed out the good as well...not much though. those are my observations. Rubin did not play well. he was 5 yards deep 4 times, as a NT...thats horrible technique...if doubled go down at the spot don't get driven like a truck 5 yards back into the Lb's. not overblown.

The decent:

Robiskie will be a good #2....never be a Number 1 imo

Bernard really held the edge extremely well looked very good against the run

Beau bell needs to shed 10 pounds, had 1 good hit...but got lost alot ala AD

Eric wright played well

Titus brown played well

royal played well

CJ mosely should be a starter

Cribbs by far our best weapon

Mike Adams may be our best safety

Final thoughts.....Trade BE to NYJ or Chicago yesterday! he brings nothing to the table for me anymore....dropped a sure TD,

Ryan Pontbriand played another damn good game. Everbody has their job to do. If he is snapping punts over everyone's head, you'd be bitchin. He is our best player.

Archived