THE BROWNS BOARD

Favre has landed in Minnesota

OconRecon

so much for ESPN's initial report he may not start until Week #3...

Favre "definitely" starting Friday night

Posted by Mike Florio on August 18, 2009 3:31 PM ET

A league source tells us that Brett Favre "definitely" will be starting on Friday night against the Chiefs.

Previously, the Vikings had planned to go with Tarvaris Jackson, as part of the rotation that coach Brad Childress was using to determine whether Jackson or Rosenfels will be the starter.

Cris Carter of ESPN initially reported earlier today that Favre will start in the team's preseason home opener.

Meanwhile, the term "blackout" officially has been removed from all Minnesota dictionaries.

Guiding Light

All My Children

The Days of our Lives

General Hospital

Payton Place

One Life to Live

The Young and the Restless

As The World Turns

The Bold and the Beautiful

The Brett Favre Retirement Show

Dynasty

Dallas

Falcon Crest

Melrose Place

The Hot and the Horny

Choose your favorite soap opera.

Guiding Light

All My Children

The Days of our Lives

General Hospital

Payton Place

One Life to Live

The Young and the Restless

As The World Turns

The Bold and the Beautiful

The Brett Favre Retirement Show

Dynasty

Dallas

Falcon Crest

Melrose Place

The Hot and the Horny

Choose your favorite soap opera.

:lol: Good one

Even at 38 and worn out he is still better then DA/BQ. I don't think anyone here can dispute that with any facts.

That's because you can't dispute an opinion with facts. You'll learn that when you get to sixth grade, Jeffro!

You can dispute an opinion with an opinion, though... like, Favre takes way too many chances and is washed up.

That's because you can't dispute an opinion with facts. You'll learn that when you get to sixth grade, Jeffro!

You can dispute an opinion with an opinion, though... like, Favre takes way too many chances and is washed up.

Thanks for your input dick head.

Jaworski already did.

LET ME GUESS

ESPN BREAKING NEWS

This just in ...Minnesota Viking Quaterback "BRETT FARVE" just inhaled

for more on this lets go to Mort :unsure:

Mort :"It's true Swaam ,seems the newest member of the Minnesota Vikings ,Quaterback "BRETT FARVE" just inhaled :o

wwait...Swami....seems now we're hearing that he has just EXHALED...Swaam we'll have to get back to you on that

right now the action is just to fast paced :lol:

Bret Favre has earned the right to do what the hell he wants...

No veteran likes training camp... Favre doesn't need 4 weeks of grinding it to get his game together....

All he needs is reps with his receivers and you can attain that in shorts.... Learn the playbook, that he's probably had for the past month, get some feel with the receivers and then play the game....

Peace

T.Dawg

Even at 38 and worn out he is still better then DA/BQ. I don't think anyone here can dispute that with any facts. I give the guy credit. If he wants to play, and he changes his mind, who gives fukc? Minnesota thought they could use him.

Favre threw for a ton of yards, but was 22tds to 22ints last year. He sucked in the last three games- 2TDs, 7 picks. Rating below 50. Cost Mangini his job. We'll find out soon enough if that was an injury, or age has caught up with him.

Guest ATENEARS

Farve should have came here to play for the Browns, where not scoring is celebrated and throwing picks in the end zone is forgotten the play prior.

Archived