THE BROWNS BOARD

Cuomo

First of all I think this guy is an insufferable prick hypocrite and a clown. And as much as I love watching him squirm under the accusations of all these women especially after his treatment of Republicans with absolutely no basis whatsoever... This Witch Hunt is really a garbage affair. I have no doubt the guy did everything he's accused of having done. But there's not a guy on this board who has never tried to make time with a Dame and struck out. It's a bad idea to let this nickel and dime fake outrage become the standard. No matter who the accused might be.

WSS

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Nonetheless, if l had to put money on it l think he’s going down. When things start getting piled on with the assisted living thing and the thing with his CNN brother, the ingredients are all there for a shortened political career.

That would be a possibility. You know the Press is going to have his back until it starts to make them look bad then it's under the bus. Just wait til Joe Biden sends the Attorney General to his rescue. I will paraphrase Dean Wormer in Animal House.

"Put Garland on it. He's a sneaky little shit just like you right?"

😂

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Fuck cuomo I want him to go down in flames screaming. The left needs to feel the burn. 

Teflon.

they can’t can him for the nursing home disaster... but they can for telling some broad to “eat the whole sausage”?

rhe whole family is gross

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

First of all I think this guy is an insufferable prick hypocrite and a clown. And as much as I love watching him squirm under the accusations of all these women especially after his treatment of Republicans with absolutely no basis whatsoever... This Witch Hunt is really a garbage affair. I have no doubt the guy did everything he's accused of having done. But there's not a guy on this board who has never tried to make time with a Dame and struck out. It's a bad idea to let this nickel and dime fake outrage become the standard. No matter who the accused might be.

WSS

Just to show you if the crime fits do the time, Democrat or Republican. Impeach the bum.  

If allegations are all it took for condemnation we would’ve had a different 45th President.  There will be an investigation, as there should, but nothing will come out of it.  The standards and burden of proof are such that Cuomo will skate.  The numbers required to remove the Governor are as prohibitive as relieving a President.

4 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

If allegations are all it took for condemnation we would’ve had a different 45th President.  There will be an investigation, as there should, but nothing will come out of it.  The standards and burden of proof are such that Cuomo will skate.  The numbers required to remove the Governor are as prohibitive as relieving a President.

And you wouldn't want your hero to face legal consequences......

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

If allegations are all it took for condemnation we would’ve had a different 45th President.  

And 46

There will be an investigation, as there should, but nothing will come out of it.  The standards and burden of proof are such that Cuomo will skate.  The numbers required to remove the Governor are as prohibitive as relieving a President.

My point is that it should not be illegal to try to pick up a chick and get turned down. All the women name do is tell him to go to hell. Actual physical assault is probably a different matter. But even then how many of us in our younger days , or beyond, were making out with a girl reached for the tit and get the hand pushed away?

WSS