THE BROWNS BOARD

Sitting At A Light.. Minding My Own Business

Axe

Stay well...Are you ok? Car totaled?

My daughter got t-boned 2 weeks ago, leaving her job at the hospital.. The other driver, admitted to running the red light (and she's so sorry 🤬).. Totaled daughters new Van..Screws & plate installed on her clavicle & been out of work 2 weeks.. We had to hire a lawyer cause this looks messy ...

Good Luck & Get Well... 

I drive mail from the passenger seat of a Chevy Colorado.. I live or die, looking at my rear view mirror 6 hours a day ...There's days I'd like to throw it into reverse... 😇  🙏

8 hours ago, Axe said:

Got Hammered.. Didn't see or hear it coming..

I don't ever want to get hit any harder.......

I'm ready to go back to 2020..

I got rear ended by a Russian chick a few years ago.  It I had a stick and didn't have my foot on the brake at a light.  She rammed into me pretty fast and it does startle you because you don't see it coming.  

Hope everyone here is ok.  They say that there is a lot of accidents this year after the lifting of everything.........be careful out there !

19 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I drive mail from the passenger seat of a Chevy Colorado.. I live or die, looking at my rear view mirror 6 hours a day ...There's days I'd like to throw it into reverse... 😇  🙏

I drive a 2019 Colorado. I've had it almost two yrs.

4800 miles

It's fixable :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Axe said:

I drive a 2019 Colorado. I've had it almost two yrs.

4800 miles

It's fixable :)

Small world... I just put a 2012 Colorado (silver) on the mail route 2 weeks ago..I love it! with all the amazon business we do..  It replaces a 07 Colorado, that I'll be putting a exhaust manifold with catalytic converter on at sometime this spring..

Be safe... We can fix trucks... Me? I'm not so sure :D 

My Dad and I got into a lovely wreck in 1986 where a long bed dump truck ran across US 290 through a blinking red light and a stop sign cutting off all exits expect a deep culvert with concrete wall at the bottom. My dad chose the truck's front wheel, but it still totaled a 2 month old Audi. The MD in the ER told us he was glad to see such bruising on us, because it meant we had on seat belts. It was obvious to him we hit pretty hard and he would have been tagging toes if we had failed to wear them. It hurt to even couch for at least two weeks after. And ironically there is now likely walking around in life a man in his 40s who ran through a stop sign in front of me with his bicycle when he was about 8. I was going so slow because of the extra caution after that wreck that I stopped just short of him and pushed his bike over as he turned away from me. Just a tiny bruise from the pavement as he fell over. So that wreck saved that little boy his life all those years ago and I've never regretted my Dad having tagged that truck that ran in front of us since that day it saved a little boy from a normally faster driver.