THE BROWNS BOARD

Disgruntled Browns TE David Njoku Goes on Twitter Rant

Vambo

“Not that I need to explain myself but I’m hearing a lot of talks about me only in this sh– for the money. Looking at the grand scheme of things. Is 6 million really that much to brag about?”

Well that’s a bad start for the chief 

So the guy is mad that people think he's only playing for money, and tells everyone that actually winning is the most important thing to him, specifically with the Browns, and Browns fans have a problem with this? 

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

So the guy is mad that people think he's only playing for money, and tells everyone that actually winning is the most important thing to him, specifically with the Browns, and Browns fans have a problem with this? 

Ya, what's the problem again?

Z

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

"Looking at the grand scheme of things.. is 6 million really that much to brag about?"

^ Not something that would ever come out of my mouth and is just another layer on the shit pile that has fallen out of his mouth. 

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Fucking thank you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

In other Browns non-news. :mellow:..

here's the old clinging crab 🦀  that won't let go...  https://www.brownsnation.com/hue-jackson-soon-enough-people-will-be-held-accountable-in-cleveland/

I wish this DUPA would just go away..

Disgruntled? 

MF stick to spamming the poli board with your bullshit.   You stop over here once, maybe twice a week, drop a link and then dip out.   You have NOTHING.  No original insight, no football IQ and clearly, not a god damn clue either.

David's words were perfectly fine and yes, in the grand scheme of the NFL, 6mil ain't shit. 

Dude just straight up said he's in it to win a ring.  So if you find yourself in this thread bitching for seemingly no reason, turn in your man card at your earliest convenience. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Disgruntled? 

MF stick to spamming the poli board with your bullshit.   You stop over here once, maybe twice a week, drop a link and then dip out.   You have NOTHING.  No original insight, no football IQ and clearly, not a god damn clue either.

David's words were perfectly fine and yes, in the grand scheme of the NFL, 6mil ain't shit. 

Dude just straight up said he's in it to win a ring.  So if you find yourself in this thread bitching for seemingly no reason, turn in your man card at your earliest convenience. 

WOW!.. Who shit in your corn flakes this morning Mr. Know-it-all??

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Disgruntled? 

Who are you addressing this to? 

On 3/26/2021 at 9:45 AM, tiamat63 said:

"Looking at the grand scheme of things.. is 6 million really that much to brag about?"

^ As someone who was forced to give up his business for the betterment of his fellow man, this quote actually IS shit. It comes off as arrogant, completely out of touch with the current state of reality and dare I say.... privileged. I guess I look at it the same as someone who is happy to be eating their rice and water, while someone walks by complaining that their lobster was tough and overcooked. 

For those that aren't bothered by this quote due to the good fortune of a lack of first hand experience, then may I suggest an extra thank you tonight before bed as perspective is everything.

^ All that being said, when dude catches a TD I'll be cheering him on, but my Brown and Orange lenses aren't quite as dark as some and I don't have to like the player under the uni simply because it says Browns on it. 

I really do get what he was trying to say, but to me, I heard nothing after "Looking at the grand scheme of things.. is 6 million really that much to brag about?"

Different perspective and Njoku simply wasn't PC enough I guess...

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Nailed it...

5 hours ago, gumby73 said:

In other Browns non-news. :mellow:..

here's the old clinging crab 🦀  that won't let go...  https://www.brownsnation.com/hue-jackson-soon-enough-people-will-be-held-accountable-in-cleveland/

lol... Hue reminds me of someone who recently left public office...

But  this was the best part... the guy on the right has great form.