THE BROWNS BOARD

Dolphins trade with Niners and Eagles

LondonBrown

43 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Nobody gives a shit about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers here. 

"Ya" can go find a Bucs message board. 

Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team the day they were conceived and realized..  I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..

My greatest wish, or wishes, are to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..

FUCK YOU

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and  NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team when the day they were conceived and realized..  I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..

It's my greatest wish, or wishes, to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..

FUCK YOU

He's a know it all pud licker.. pay no mind to him...

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Axe said:

Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team when the day they were conceived and realized..  I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..

My greatest wish, or wishes, are to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..

FUCK YOU

Apparently you seemed confused by the words "No one cares". 

With the exception of the two pansies DieHard and nickers, of course. 😂

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Apparently you seemed confused by the words "No one cares". 

With the exception of the two pansies DieHard and nickers, of course. 😂

I have respect for those two gentlemen.

You? not so much..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

According to Schefter they’re claiming Jimmy G is still their man......nobody is buying that 

Jimmy G's... DJ breakfast request...

Standing at the Philly draft...the 9'ers raped da Bears to go get Mitch T.. maybe they see better?

21 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Good God... they are going to be loaded for years to come...

“Including last year's draft, the Dolphins are now on track to have a run of eight first-round picks over a four-year period”

You weren’t wrong ! 

15 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

“Including last year's draft, the Dolphins are now on track to have a run of eight first-round picks over a four-year period”

You weren’t wrong ! 

Even if Tua doesn't work out, they easily have the capital to get another QB. If he does, wow. 

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Even if Tua doesn't work out, they easily have the capital to get another QB. If he does, wow. 

If Falcons dont take a QB at #4 I can see the Fins getting a big offer again at #6 and trading back on draft day if the Bengals stand pat for Sewell

1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

Food for thought? 

Definitely...

Watched some Trevor Lawrence footage and he throws a higher percentage of wobblers than I'd like to see if I was investing a #1 overall in him. Even some with no pressure on him. Na d the number climbs when on the move.

Not ready to call bust... mostly because I could care less since we are not a potential destination, but were we, then it would concern me.... at least as much as our potentially taking Wentz did a few years back. A stance I no longer seem get any shit for having taken.

52 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Definitely...

Watched some Trevor Lawrence footage and he throws a higher percentage of wobblers than I'd like to see if I was investing a #1 overall in him. Even some with no pressure on him. Na d the number climbs when on the move.

Not ready to call bust... mostly because I could care less since we are not a potential destination, but were we, then it would concern me.... at least as much as our potentially taking Wentz did a few years back. A stance I no longer seem get any shit for having taken.

Am starting to see some takes on him suggesting he’s not as infallible as the likes of Kiper have suggested 

4 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Food for thought? 

Theres just things I've seen him do in college that will get him killed in the NFL... I'm not buying it...

On 3/26/2021 at 1:45 PM, Tour2ma said:

NYJ's #2 overall just jumped in price... if they roll with Darnold one more year.

Damn this  is going to be a fun draft... :D

Indeed.  The Falcons pick has also become a hot landing spot.

I finally wised up and took Friday after Round 1 Thursday night off. 

I bitched when they went away from the all day Saturday and Sunday marathons to the Thurs/Fri/Sat format, but I've grown to actually like it better.

Especially if you take Friday off!

On 3/26/2021 at 8:11 PM, nickers said:

He was average

15 years, 42-31 as a starter. 

Was he an all-pro, no. But I'd say winning 57% of your starts is a good career.