THE BROWNS BOARD

Seriously? Shades of Ghoolie

hoorta

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Silly Gipper... No way they'd ever consider giving up that much for a LT....  

Gip's just regurgitating what I posted last nite about BLT not being done... breaking our hearts... etc...

... but with that special "I have no football acumen at all" twist he puts a little of in every post.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Gip's just regurgitating what I posted last nite about BLT not being done... breaking our hearts... etc...

... but with that special "I have no football acumen at all" twist he puts a little of in every post.

.  I am not regurgitating a thing this turdlicker may have said:  A.  I saw nothing remotely by him that  had anything to do with a major Baltimore trade up.  Which is what I was referring to  Anyone...feel free to point out where he may have suggested such a thing.  Them "not being done" is nowhere near that.  The only words in common there is the word "Baltimore".   B.  He is too dimwitted and lacks the imagination to recognize  a wild ass trade  proposition done here for amusement only (even though there is precedent for such a trade, see below)  because he takes himself  too seriously  on these matters,  when in reality  his so called "acumen"  is just a pile of pure self serving horseshit.    And since he has me on ignore,   it seems that  99% of the time he is  just mimicking  a post that I have made  some time before. Generally he is a day late and a dollar short on most of his observations.   He is just a cuckoo bird,  mimicking others.  No real originality...or, apparently humor.  

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

More Cuntholery cowardice  by this guy.  I am not regurgitating a thing this turdlicker may have said:  A.  I saw nothing remotely by him that  had anything to do with a major Baltimore trade up.  Which is what I was referring to  Anyone...feel free to point out where he may have suggested such a thing.  Them "not being done" is nowhere near that.  The only words in common there is the word "Baltimore".   B.  He is too dimwitted and lacks the imagination to recognize  a wild ass trade  proposition done here for amusement only,  because he takes himself  too seriously  on these matters,  when in reality  his so called "acumen"  is just a pile of pure self serving horseshit.    And since he has me on ignore,   it seems that  99% of the time he is  just mimicking  a post that I have made  some time before. Generally he is a day late and a dollar short on most of his observations.   He is just a cuckoo bird,  mimicking others.  No real originality...or, apparently humor.  

Then why did you even bother to bring up a fantasy world scenario that has around 99.999% of a chance of not happening? Sheeezzzeee...  

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Then why did you even bother to bring up a fantasy world scenario that has around 99.999% of a chance of not happening? Sheeezzzeee...  

I present you The Gipper :D

• Haha 1

On 4/25/2021 at 11:52 PM, hoorta said:

He unfriended just about everyone from here over on FaceBook (including me)...  This Forum was his last stand... he's been kicked off of every other football forum I'm aware of , several multiple times... 

Well he's still friends with me and Steve.. He's in Facebook jail every other month.. Ironically... I never see what it is thats getting him into trouble.. Sometimes I just wonder with him...

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Really?  Fantasy?  We just had the conversation somewhere on here that the Browns did just exactly that trade  to allow  the Falcons to jump up to get Julio Jones. And I think it is fair to say that many view Kyle Pitts as an equally good prospect as Julio Jones was.   Yes, in my view  It was a wild ass proposition.....but it had clear precedent  that burned the Browns.   And it would not surprise me if there may have been similar  wild ass  trades made by  a team to move up from the mid 20s to the top  5-8.   In our case it was more like a horror show than a fantasy.  

9 hours ago, Nero said:

I present you The Gipper :D

I present you The Cleveland Browns....who basically made the trade you all say was fantasy.  See above.

And, as I said elsewhere,   the problem was NOT with the trade.....the problem was what the Browns did with the picks they got in the trade.   

At least Jack got his beanstalk to grow and came away with a golden goose in his trade.   The Browns got  just a self imposed pounding by the Giant Falcon.  Greg Little, Owen Marecic,  Brandon Weeden, Phil Taylor.