THE BROWNS BOARD

Seriously? Shades of Ghoolie

hoorta

He performed well in Baltimore as far as I know, and the Chiefs proved to be a decent Oline away from winning the SB again.

Maybe 3 picks is too much, but I don't know/remember other major spots they need help at. 

A 6'7 345 pound'd, nicknamed Zeus' ain't gonna look good in a underwear Olympics... While he's paid his dues for it, accepting 3rd round draft pay, as a 2 of 3 time NFL Pro Bowler at the Tackle position.. KC didn't need picks at this time.. They needed a Zeus to play LT to protect a blindside of a hundred million dollar QB vs playing a Rookie.. 

This leaves the Ratbirds with one decent tackle in Ronnie Stanley

It's a good trade out of the AFCN as a Browns fan!  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Nero said:

He performed well in Baltimore as far as I know, and the Chiefs proved to be a decent Oline away from winning the SB again.

Maybe 3 picks is too much, but I don't know/remember other major spots they need help at. 

They get Brown and the Raven's 2nd rounder this year and 6th rounder next year.

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31317874/kansas-city-chiefs-sending-3-picks-baltimore-ravens-part-orlando-brown-package

Considering 50 yo Rich Eisen beat him in street clothes running the 40 at the combine... You're giving up THAT much KC for a tub o lard? 

And I beat Jarvis Landry in the 40 yard.

What's your point?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

A 6'7 345 pound'd, nicknamed Zeus' ain't gonna look good in a underwear Olympics... While he's paid his dues for it, accepting 3rd round draft pay, as a 2 of 3 time NFL Pro Bowler at the Tackle position.. KC didn't need picks at this time.. They needed a Zeus to play LT to protect a blindside of a hundred million dollar QB vs playing a Rookie.. 

This leaves the Ratbirds with one decent tackle in Ronnie Stanley

It's a good trade out of the AFCN as a Browns fan!  

It gets better too...The Ravens are looking at Alejandro Villanueva as his replacement.  That is hardly an equal replacement. 

Anything that helps slow their run game down or helps in pressure on Lamar is a huge win.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

It gets better too...The Ravens are looking at Alejandro Villanueva as his replacement.  That is hardly an equal replacement. 

Anything that helps slow their run game down or helps in pressure on Lamar is a huge win.

Villaneueva is a disappointment...

i actually thought he might turn out better..... He showed a lot of promise young then just tapered off... it happens....

27 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Huge difference between cancel culture and telling the loudest of the village idiots to fuck off.

I know ghoolies take would be worse than "tub o lard"   And I know it got heated and personal for some of you guys... but canceled / shit canned /  kicked off the board are all the same.

I contend that KC might have some smarts (?) in the reason to trade the picks for Brown

AND it would find scrutiny by not only by the majority here - but maybe the ghoolie himself?

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

And I beat Jarvis Landry in the 40 yard.

What's your point?

If you want someone to stand there like a statue and take up space- Zeus Jr. is your guy. Maybe he's great in the 3 yard dash.  Yeah- I agree 40 yard times don't mean much for tubbies. :)  

On 4/24/2021 at 2:27 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

They get Brown and the Raven's 2nd rounder this year and 6th rounder next year.

Should have checked the news, I'm so out... 

• Like 1

On 4/24/2021 at 12:43 AM, hoorta said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31317874/kansas-city-chiefs-sending-3-picks-baltimore-ravens-part-orlando-brown-package

Considering 50 yo Rich Eisen beat him in street clothes running the 40 at the combine... You're giving up THAT much KC for a tub o lard? 

Your thread you started here must’ve been in my subconscious because I had a dream the other night that myself you Ghoolie Marko and Zombo we’re all on a trip somewhere together and we stop for breakfast at this small town out west somewhere (definitely not Vegas). Then I woke up. 

• Haha 1

On 4/24/2021 at 10:45 AM, FairHooker11 said:

canceled / shit canned /  kicked off the board are all the same

And why, exactly, did that happen? Because he intentionally chose to be a douchecanoe.  Every other day. For months.

He guessed he could get away with being a Dbag. He guessed wrong - and paid the price.

He didn't read the room - he refused to obey the direct orders of the owners.  Not "randos on the forum" - the guys who pay the bills.  It's not an analogy to say the owner asked him to act right while present in the store and he refused.. He wasn't cancelled, he was thrown out by the bouncer. 

When the guy with the banhammer says jump, you say how high.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nickers said:

Ghoulie sends his love! :P

He hated every coach we ever hired (it seems).  I bet, the moment he heard that Stefanski was hired he said, The worst hire ever made!  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nickers said:

Ghoulie sends his love! :P

He unfriended just about everyone from here over on FaceBook (including me)...  This Forum was his last stand... he's been kicked off of every other football forum I'm aware of , several multiple times... 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

He unfriended just about everyone from here over on FaceBook (including me)...  This Forum was his last stand... he's been kicked off of every other football forum I'm aware of , several multiple times... 

I think he even unfriended Steve and they had the music thing in common 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

So he's a loudmouth, wanna-be badass with his online persona. But when he doesn't get his way - a fat, whiny bitch in reality.

SHOCKED.

• Haha 1

Orlando Brown, Jr. trimmed down to 345 for the Combine... he played at ~370# at OU.

Then BLT trimmed him down even more his rookie season. IIRC he was in the 330's... and actually looked "trim(-ish)".

From there he added muscle and then as he showed he could carry more weight they allowed him to "round out" a little more.

On 4/24/2021 at 6:00 AM, SdBacker80 said:

i would guess that they may move up in the draft to get their tackle

59 minutes ago, ATOM said:

i would guess that they may move up in the draft to get their tackle

They now have  2 first round picks:  27 and 31.   Do they package them to move?  And who bites on that trade?   They are not likely to get Sewell who likely goes to Bengals at #5.

How about this:   Ratfuckers give  Atlanta  #27,  #31 and their #1 next year  for the #4 pick  so that they can either get Sewell......or Pitts!

Any takers? 

Still, if the RFs  stay where they are, they should be able to pick up one of the following  OTs,  which could suffice:

4. WALKER LITTLE, STANFORD

PFF BIG BOARD RANK: 26

5. TEVEN JENKINS, OKLAHOMA STATE

PFF BIG BOARD RANK: 31

6. DILLON RADUNZ, NDSU

PFF BIG BOARD RANK: 32

7. SAMUEL COSMI, TEXAS

PFF BIG BOARD RANK: 38

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

They now have  2 first round picks:  27 and 31.   Do they package them to move?  And who bites on that trade?   They are not likely to get Sewell who likely goes to Bengals at #5.

How about this:   Ratfuckers give  Atlanta  #27,  #31 and their #1 next year  for the #4 pick  so that they can either get Sewell......or Pitts!

Any takers? 

Silly Gipper... No way they'd ever consider giving up that much for a LT....  

• Upvote 1