THE BROWNS BOARD

Stock up folks America is going to get HIT bad with inflation

calfoxwc

Hoorta's, Tex's heroes are going to upset the apple cart with their stupid utopian radical changes for the worse.

Don't get caught without having food and water available long term, just my opinion. Maybe consider getting a high quality wood stove....

etc. Learn to dehydrate different foods.

I've recently bought a larger fermentation jar for making my own saurkraut. Dehydrated grapes and apple slices, pineapple are excellent.

So are potato slices - have to blanch vegetables first. See my survival thread for more information.

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/04/26/food-prices-are-about-to-soar-right-alongside-gas-and-electricity-costs-n369051

Food Prices Are About to Soar Right Alongside Gas and Electricity Costs

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta's, Tex's heroes are going to upset the apple cart with their stupid utopian radical changes for the worse.

Don't get caught without having food and water available long term, just my opinion. Maybe consider getting a high quality wood stove....

I've recently bought a larger fermentation jar for making my own saurkraut. Dehydrated grapes and apple slices, pineapple are excellent.

So are potato slices - have to blanch vegetables first. See my survival thread for more information.

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/04/26/food-prices-are-about-to-soar-right-alongside-gas-and-electricity-costs-n369051

The only shortage of water is going to be in states that rely on the Colorado River and Lake Mead.  https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/nevada/shrinking-lake-mead-inches-closer-to-water-shortage-declaration-2270168/  It's what happens when you overpopulate a desert because people don't like cold weather.  :D  

Energy costs are up because of increased demand, suppliers are intentionally keeping production low to make up for their huge losses last spring. They were just about giving away crude oil last spring- because there was no demand. DUH!!!!   Price of a barrel of oil dropped to $19, gee- now it's up to around $60- pretty much it's historical average- and it's the end of the world?   

This isn't going to be the Zombie Apocalypse that you're fearing. We survived $4 buck a gallon gas- we will again, should it come to that.  Ready to hunker down in survivalist mode huh Cal? Got your 10,000 rounds of ammo ready too?  

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Prices are going up because of all of Biden's foolish policies, the guy is a total idiot and his tramp wife should be ashamed for elder abuse.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

The only shortage of water is going to be in states that rely on the Colorado River and Lake Mead.  https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/nevada/shrinking-lake-mead-inches-closer-to-water-shortage-declaration-2270168/  It's what happens when you overpopulate a desert because people don't like cold weather.  :D  

Energy costs are up because of increased demand, suppliers are intentionally keeping production low to make up for their huge losses last spring. They were just about giving away crude oil last spring- because there was no demand. DUH!!!!   Price of a barrel of oil dropped to $19, gee- now it's up to around $60- pretty much it's historical average- and it's the end of the world?   

This isn't going to be the Zombie Apocalypse that you're fearing. We survived $4 buck a gallon gas- we will again, should it come to that.  Ready to hunker down in survivalist mode huh Cal? Got your 10,000 rounds of ammo ready too?  

176325561_10208339927292326_3558815598519567615_n.jpg.a869fcf870d306fcaeff8a62cce196ac.jpg

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Inflation Concerns Growing in U.S. – Forbes Advisor

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/investing/inflation-worries

Apr 19, 2021 · During 2018 it never hit 2.2, meaning investors never really feared inflation would go meaningfully higher. ... After dipping to 2.5% at the end of 2020, consumers now expect inflation …

87% of Americans are worried about inflation

https://news.yahoo.com/87-americans-worried-inflation-113102363.html

Apr 23, 2021 · Data: CivicScience; Chart: Will Chase/AxiosAmericans are growing more concerned about rising costs and are consistently boosting their inflation expectations, new data show.Driving the news: A new survey from CivicScience shows 87% of those surveyed in a representative sample of U.S. adults say they are at least "somewhat concerned" about the increasing cost of household expenses (all …

Faster Inflation Is Coming. How Bad Will It Be? - Bloomberg

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-03...

Mar 29, 2021 · From Bolsonaro to Bitcoin, Everybody Loves Earth Now The two other camps think that the base effects will be amplified soon by what, in the old inflation literature, was known as demand-pull..

Inflation Will Destroy the Middle Class | The American ...

https://spectator.org/inflation-stimulus-middle-class

Mar 03, 2021 · Inflation is now running much hotter than anyone would have expected. As pent-up demand is unleashed with the reopening of our economies, inflationary pressures will …

Why a Hyperinflation “Time Bomb” Could Explode in 2021

https://www.birchgold.com/news/hyperinflation-time-bomb-2021

Nov 25, 2020 · But even if we were to leave the “energy inflation” idea aside, there are still other reasons for overall inflation to rise quickly in 2021. Soaring Inflation Could Be on Its Way Back Assuming vaccines for COVID-19 make their way into the population, it’s quite possible that a long period of pent-up consumer demand could explode.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Inflation Will Destroy the Middle Class | The American ...

https://spectator.org/inflation-stimulus-middle-class

Mar 03, 2021 · Inflation is now running much hotter than anyone would have expected. As pent-up demand is unleashed with the reopening of our economies, inflationary pressures will …

Why a Hyperinflation “Time Bomb” Could Explode in 2021

https://www.birchgold.com/news/hyperinflation-time-bomb-2021

Nov 25, 2020 · But even if we were to leave the “energy inflation” idea aside, there are still other reasons for overall inflation to rise quickly in 2021. Soaring Inflation Could Be on Its Way Back Assuming vaccines for COVID-19 make their way into the population, it’s quite possible that a long period of pent-up consumer demand could explode.

Well Cal- I've been on the hyperinflation train for years, and it hasn't happened yet... But to be honest, printing a few trillion we don't have is a cause for concern

PS Vambo- take your flamebait  trolling and shove it up your ass... 

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

Prices are going up because of all of Biden's foolish policies, the guy is a total idiot and his tramp wife should be ashamed for elder abuse.

MAGA ignorance and lemming syndrome has been proven to be incurable.  We have a covid crisis because of let's do a cleansing with bleach, or shine some internal lights. Hydroxychloroquine and Lysol !!! It's just going to go away soon folks- trust me. 

Your BDS is showing again- loser...  So go ahead- call Jill a tramp? How many tramp wives has your hero been though?  That is- when he wasn't screwing around on his pregnant wife #2.  :D  

48 minutes ago, hoorta said:

MAGA ignorance and lemming syndrome has been proven to be incurable.  We have a covid crisis because of let's do a cleansing with bleach, or shine some internal lights. Hydroxychloroquine and Lysol !!! It's just going to go away soon folks- trust me. 

Your BDS is showing again- loser...  So go ahead- call Jill a tramp? How many tramp wives has your hero been though?  That is- when he wasn't screwing around on his pregnant wife #2.  :D  

You just can't give up Trump he lives rent free in your head...truly disturbing TDS 100 days into Biden's rein of TERROR and you still fantasize about Trump.

Your vote has caused so much chaos, death and destruction and yet you dream of trump...May GOD have mercy on your soul!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Well Cal- I've been on the hyperinflation train for years, and it hasn't happened yet... But to be honest, printing a few trillion we don't have is a cause for concern

You'll have to move your head a little to the left then...

• Haha 1

Actually anybody that wants to be honest will admit that there are a few reasons for the price of gasoline going up. Not the least of which is Joe Biden's anti energy independence platform.   Personally I believe that  Energy independence is one thing to make America great again. As opposed to the battle cry of the left. MATWS (make  America a 3rd world shit hole) And yes a somewhat higher price point for a gallon of gas is good for the United States oil producers. It is harder for us to get it out of the ground than it is for Saudi Arabia.

And while US cities are starting to look more like escape from New York it will be a long time before the rest of the country turns feral.

WSS

Wow! remember when this guy threatened to ban anyone that insulted him?

Worst moderator anywhere on the interweb. 😅

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Axe said:

Wow! remember when this guy threatened to ban anyone that insulted him?

Worst moderator anywhere on the interweb. 😅

Actually- this is one of the most biased forums I've run across.  You want conspiracy and right wing BS? Look no further.  

Aw- Vambo is living in an alternate reality,  totally in denial he's suffering from acute BDS, posts an off topic troll, and it's just fine by you guys. Joe lives rent free in his head. 24\7. 

He can post all the crap anti Biden memes he wants to- and it's not going to change the fact Joe is still the president. OTOH, 100s of thousands of MAGAs living in LaLa Land think 45 really is still the president.  Yup- most Republicans are pro life alright- until it comes to guns. Of course that 4th secret ballot recount in Arizona supervised by OANN- that will show some voter fraud.  :D   

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Actually- this is one of the most biased forums I've run across.  You want conspiracy and right wing BS? Look no further.  

Aw- Vambo is living in an alternate reality,  totally in denial he's suffering from acute BDS, posts an off topic troll, and it's just fine by you guys. Joe lives rent free in his head. 24\7. 

He can post all the crap anti Biden memes he wants to- and it's not going to change the fact Joe is still the president. OTOH, 100s of thousands of MAGAs living in LaLa Land think 45 really is still the president.  Yup- most Republicans are pro life alright- until it comes to guns. Of course that 4th secret ballot recount in Arizona supervised by OANN- that will show some voter fraud.  :D   

Bias? That's pretty much up to the members. It's not my intent to make everything fair for the democrats OR Republicans any more than it's zombos responsibility to make things equal on BB for steeler fans. I don't punish them for insulting other people or posting crazy shit. I don't punish people for calling me names or insulting me or thinking I'm out of my fucking mind. If I don't like somebody I don't read their shit.  Frankly I don't give a rats ass what anybody calls cal or vambo or axe or anybody.  We are, or should be grown men who can take it. If it makes you too angry don't check in. It's easy enough to see who made a post and just don't click on it. But that's not the point, the point is to read it and bitch.So lat's not pretend to take the high road.

There is not a guy here I wouldn't be happy to have a beer (even a  Fucking root beer) with but if they pissed me off on the board? I just don't read them . Example I used to watch morning Joe every day  But I am guessing the people at MSNBC have told him it's time to go full lefty moron so it's just no fun now. Then again that's my choice.  If it makes me angryI don't have to tune in. 

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Bias? That's pretty much up to the members. It's not my intent to make everything fair for the democrats OR Republicans any more than it's zombos responsibility to make things equal on BB for steeler fans. I don't punish them for insulting other people or posting crazy shit. I don't punish people for calling me names or insulting me or thinking I'm out of my fucking mind. If I don't like somebody I don't read their shit.  Frankly I don't give a rats ass what anybody calls cal or vambo or axe or anybody.  We are, or should be grown men who can take it. If it makes you too angry don't check in. It's easy enough to see who made a post and just don't click on it. But that's not the point, the point is to read it and bitch.So lat's not pretend to take the high road.

There is not a guy here I wouldn't be happy to have a beer (even a  Fucking root beer) with but if they pissed me off on the board? I just don't read them . Example I used to watch morning Joe every day  But I am guessing the people at MSNBC have told him it's time to go full lefty moron so it's just no fun now. Then again that's my choice.  If it makes me angry I don't have to tune in. 

WSS

Fair enough Steve- but the meme that got me honked off was off topic, and oh well- probably posted just to get me pissed off.  Great- but turn around is fair play- when it's damn obvious some folks laughing that I have TDS- when their cases of BDS are just as bad- or worse, and they're in total denial.  :)   

It's sort of why I'm limiting my reading time here- no sense in getting myself aggravated.  :)  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Fair enough Steve- but the meme that got me honked off was off topic, and oh well- probably posted just to get me pissed off.  Great- but turn around is fair play- when it's damn obvious some folks laughing that I have TDS- when their cases of BDS are just as bad- or worse, and they're in total denial.  :)   

It's sort of why I'm limiting my reading time here- no sense in getting myself aggravated.  :)  

Turn around certainly fair play. You can call anybody any shitty name you want.  If they cry to me  fuck 'em. The only time I deleted memes was when some guys were going crazy and posting like 50 A-day.As far as myself I will read the crazy trump conspiracy theories you guys make until they get too ridiculous then I just tune out. 

WSS

And just for the record yes TDS and BDS both exist. I think  On balance the attacks against Biden are more often against the left wing policies he promotes. Less about his hair plugs or the fact is a dictator  an Alzheimer's victio or molests women or children or fucks around on his wife or a liar or a traitor or any of that  meaningless shit.

We've gone through derangement with Obama Clinton Bush Reagan Carter Nixon and probably Kennedy but I was too young.

WSS

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Washington Post ripped for ending Biden fact-checking database for rest of his term

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

total bs. The forum is biased on both sides. The hate started with every republican president. "Reagan was dumb", Bush was dumb,

etc etc etc.

The years of Pres Trump was outstanding FOR AMERICA because he was AMERICA FIRST. It is BASED ON HIS POLICIES

that I supported him, not his personality. I gave your obaMao commie a chance. Then he flipped and did garbage that was the opposite of what he SAID he'd do.

and moochelle said she was never proud of America ...til SHE got the WH. sick stupid crap that is.

You and your little woodpecker - and Tex, hated Pres Trump because he was ORANGE.

one more time:

here is a very long list of ACCOMPLISHMENTS by PRES TRUMP and his ADMIN FOR AMERICA:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Here is the non-existent list of things your ObaMao commie and your stupid loser "president" have accomplished for America in their entire lives:

yeah.

You can't name one.

We will bash what biden and the rest ARE DOING. We bashed your obaMao commie for what he was DOING.

and it was all bad.

You all bashed Pres Trump for stupid crap - and ignored all he and his admin did that was GREAT/GOOD FOR AMERICA.

It's about our country. not your feelings 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

total bs. The forum is biased on both sides. The hate started with every republican president. "Reagan was dumb", Bush was dumb,

etc etc etc.

The years of Pres Trump was outstanding FOR AMERICA because he was AMERICA FIRST. It is BASED ON HIS POLICIES

that I supported him, not his personality. I gave your obaMao commie a chance. Then he flipped and did garbage that was the opposite of what he SAID he'd do.

and moochelle said she was never proud of America ...til SHE got the WH. sick stupid crap that is.

You and your little woodpecker - and Tex, hated Pres Trump because he was ORANGE.

one more time:

here is a very long list of ACCOMPLISHMENTS by PRES TRUMP and his ADMIN FOR AMERICA:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Here is the non-existent list of things your ObaMao commie and your stupid loser "president" have accomplished for America in their entire lives:

yeah.

You can't name one.

We will bash what biden and the rest ARE DOING. We bashed your obaMao commie for what he was DOING.

and it was all bad.

You all bashed Pres Trump for stupid crap - and ignored all he and his admin did that was GREAT/GOOD FOR AMERICA.

It's about our country. not your feelings 

Bush was dumb (and worse).

JFK, Reagan, Trump (still wary), and maybe a stretch for Nixon.

Decent line up, but maybe not All Star   .   .   .   we'll see.

Assuming everyone has Shelter covered.

* Water - may need/want extra Filtration (Flint Michigan)

* Food - think longer term storage / no power storage options / Transportation networks down

* Fuel - limited options

* Self / Home defense (Mobs)

* Comms - TV / Cable out, may want Short wave "Emergency" Light / Radio

* Money / Barter items - Banking offline / Currency value

Crazy $h!t right ?

May well be, but the last few years have been crazy $h!t.

The closer to Cities you are, the more the risk, as those resources will be depleted first/fastest.

Many more I'm not thinking of right at the moment, it all depends on how bad you think thinks will/can get.

If you think things are not really going to be an issue, then plan the above accordingly - some things will be used over the long term regardless of good or bad times.

16 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Keep spewing your BDS pal. My, my such hate.  BDS, BDS, BDS. You're going to be hearing it every time you post that crap.  Probably not- I got better things to do with my time than listening to the snowflakes crying about how Cheat-oes got his election- that he couldn't lose- got stolen.  :D   The real stupidity is over on the MAGA side...  

living inside trump's head

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Keep spewing your BDS pal. My, my such hate.  BDS, BDS, BDS. You're going to be hearing it every time you post that crap.  Probably not- I got better things to do with my time than listening to the snowflakes crying about how Cheat-oes got his election- that he couldn't lose- got stolen.  :D   The real stupidity is over on the MAGA side...  

I don't hate Joe I feel sorry for him, his tramp wife should be jailed for elder abuse...I didn't make the video that's people from other countries who notice the idiot policies Biden pushes given to him by the puppet masters.  He is not in charge and everyone should be afraid of these policies can you name ten you think benefit the US and why?

image.png.68baa197520742cee2e108e807ae8a2f.png

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And just for the record yes TDS and BDS both exist. I think  On balance the attacks against Biden are more often against the left wing policies he promotes. Less about his hair plugs or the fact is a dictator  an Alzheimer's victio or molests women or children or fucks around on his wife or a liar or a traitor or any of that  meaningless shit.

We've gone through derangement with Obama Clinton Bush Reagan Carter Nixon and probably Kennedy but I was too young.

WSS

TDS = Hate Trump He says mean thing in tweets.

BDS = Hate Biden's and Democrat policies. It's giving grief to all Democrats who push the bad policies that hurt us.

Still waiting for all the policies that Biden passed that help the US and why...

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

living inside trump's head

Biden is so demented he's not even in his own head.