THE BROWNS BOARD

Rounds 2 & 3

Tour2ma

5 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

image.png.ed6befca7fdfa10a4c8e472e2f332c6a.png Household names... the lot of them... lol

And WTF is Meinkamf? Wisconsin-Whitewater to the rescue?

And then of course I am embellishing a tad for affect... ;)

They love the guy. Banner will likely be left tackle not right. Draft a center and I have no issues with that line. 

juju, claypool, Johnson, Ebron, friermuth and Harris is going to be a tough cover. You also need to factor in a young qb eventually and a security blanket. He is Heath Miller light. I thought they may draft him in the first over Harris. No bs. They will draft a center next and there again are several.

Damn... Bolton to KC...

And Tutu toto LAR... first true waterbug off the board.... but there are others.

6 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Seriously Vag.... with ya'll's love of tOSU players you might still salvage this. Two good OL still there, if you still intend to run a ZBS.

Plus of course is that kid in your backyard... Pitt's Morrissey. I like him as a developmental prospect... but again for the ZBS.

It’s going to be meinerz but it could be the kid from osu. Myers or however he spells his last name. I assume they feel someone is going to fall and Freiermuth is a willing and solid blocker. The Steelers haven’t drafted a tight end before the 4th since 07 and they serve as security blankets for young qbs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, Vagitron said:

Draft a center and I have no issues with that line.

But again... for what run-scheme?

ZBS? There are two Buckeye IOL.. one is a Center, but Myers needs to develop. The Plug-n-Play one, Davis is an OG.

Power/Gap? There's Creed Humphrey, but he's a PassPro liability.

That's two...

Morrissey is a Center, but nowhere near ready to start in 2021... maybe 2022... maybe...

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

#61 Buffalo selects:

Carlos Basham Jr, DE, Wake Forest

Well poop. 

I agree...

He's shit... :D

Just now, Tour2ma said:

But again... for what run-scheme?

ZBS? There are two Buckeye IOL.. one is a Center, but Myers needs to develop. The Plug-n-Play one, Davis is an OG.

Power/Gap? There's Creed Humphrey, but he's a PassPro liability.

That's two...

Morrissey is a Center, but nowhere near ready to start in 2021... maybe 2022... maybe...

Canada is a wild card with scheme so I’m not sure but I don’t doubt the Steelers very often. They ain’t perfect but they must feel a center is going to be there and for now there are several still on the board. It’s also possible they move up.

are several still on the board. It’s also possible they move up.

... and just like that.... poof.... Myers is gone... ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

... and just like that.... poof.... Myers is gone... ;)

I’m really not worried about it and I’m not being a homer. We can’t roll with what we have at center right now tho. I’d bet it’s meinerz. 

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

... and just like that.... poof.... Myers is gone...

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

... and just like that.... poof.... Myers is gone...

Another buckeye player, after Alabama in 2021 the best football factory in the USA.

I’m really not worried about it and I’m not being a homer. We can’t roll with what we have at center right now tho. I’d bet it’s meinerz. 

Meinerz makes sense for you yinzers! 😉

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

Has he ever snapped a ball?

He played center. I hope so. The Steelers don’t really throw out smoke screens on their guys. Meinerz has gotten A LOT of attention from the Steelers.