THE BROWNS BOARD

Aaron Rogers wants out of GB...

Tour2ma

14 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Man. I feared Ben was going to retire and he would go to the Steelers. Now I'm scared they'll just straight up trade for him.

I don't see PTG having the ammo to compete for him. Traded it away for Fitzpatrick last year.

Plus reports are that he'd prefer a Cali team since his new gf is a movie actress.

Got me thinking tho...

SF is the obvious team, but Denver, LV and even AZ have to be thinking hard on right now. All are west coast-ish enough to be in contention.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

I don't see PTG having the ammo to compete for him. Traded it away for Fitzpatrick last year.

Plus reports are that he'd prefer a Cali team since his new gf is a movie actress.

Fiance is  the girl from  Divergent:  Shaileen Woodley I think her name is.   I hear he wants the 49ers,  Raiders, or Broncos.   (He would have probably wanted the LA teams, but they their QBs)

36 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Miami have the picks and takes him out the NFC, I make them favourites 

Some also say that the Jets may want to make the move,  but ....I don't know, he may have the right to veto any trade, and I don't think he wants anything to do with the Jets. 

So?  Is this a case of one stint as guest host on Jeopardy and now he wants to go Hollywood? 

If so.....Shallow. 

Report now out that after the season GB Management told AR that they were going to trade him... and later changed their mind.

55 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

AZ? No way they are all in on Murray 

I'm sure they were.

Now?

Likely moot due to cap cramp.

Ditto for LV.

Denver looks to be in best shape per Mort.