THE BROWNS BOARD

Objective Look @ The Browns

kemosabiev

Kemo...you said yourself that you don't have a clue what is going on in Browns' camp. How are you going to come on here and try to give an "objective perspective?" The only perspective you are qualified to give about ANY team you know little to nothing about is simply an uneducated guess...In other words, and ASSumption! What were you thinking coming on here, uneducated and uninformed, and starting in on our team?! You start talking about our O-line being average at best and our QB situation and how Quinn isn't a leader and is a dink and dunk passer. What gives you any credibility? Because you follow....oh wait...you have yet to say who you follow! You're probably just another low-life Pissburg Troll coming on here to start shit and make yourself look like and ass! I hope that isn't true. I wouldn't wish that on anyone! But, you have not seen anything other than one good game by Quinn, against Denver, on 2 days preparation, and a few quarters of injury plagued QB'ing, and you are going to give an "objective perspective" on Quinn? And how many games have you seen the Browns play? How many practices have you gone to in Berea?

For your info, Quinn exudes leadership qualities. Anderson was...is...and probably always will be a schmuck on the football field! Our O-line, while not the best in the league, is certainly in the upper half of the teams in the league! And our D, in case you didn't notice, is vastly improved. Also, J Lewis is old, but has already begun to pass the torch to his personal record breaker, James Davis. Our receiving corps is so deep that we have 2-3 possible # 2's. Our special teams, as usual, is one of the league's best. And coaching is incredibly better than last season. Tie all that in with having a weak schedule and you got yourelf a very nice recipe for 7-10 wins!

I don't fault you for being uneducated. I do fault you for trying to discuss something without getting that education!

Quite a few things worry the hell out of me about this team.

1. Quinn or Anderson can't "pull ahead" of the other and with as bad as DA was last year that makes it look like we're screwed at qb. I feel DA isn't the answer, we've got to give Quinn a season and if he can't do it cut our losses and draft another qb, then bring in a vet to mentor the kid.

2. I'm stoked about the left side of our oline, think our center will be ready for next season but the right side just isn't coming together like I'd want it.

3. I don't see one back on this team clearly pulling ahead and Lewis is trying to avoid people, not run them over which is what made him a great back and now makes him about on par with most team's 3rd string back or worse. Davis looked great against the Lions, but who doesn't?

4. Secondary, if we don't get a pass rush soon we're going to be eaten alive.

5. Stopping the run, we haven't done it since we got back.

6. Can Edwards catch the damn ball in a REAL game?

We do have some talent, but we're a few injuries away from doing a repeat of last season.

Archived