THE BROWNS BOARD

Pre-Season, Week 2. CLE v NYG

tiamat63

8 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Not impressed by our interior Dline so far

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Getting pushed around a bit

IDL responded well late.  Brownies sat in Dime and the Gmen were patient enough to power at it.

8 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

The fans rocking out jerseys today have to be melting.

It started getting hot around 11:30 when I left the course.  I love football, but fuck THAT.   There's a reason it's played in the Fall.  I ran enough two-a-days in my life to not want to deal with it anymore.

45 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Opps!

And we're reminded that it is preseason Week 2....... and the big dogs are sitting.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

It started getting hot around 11:30 when I left the course.  I love football, but fuck THAT.   There's a reason it's played in the Fall.  I ran enough two-a-days in my life to not want to deal with it anymore.

I went on a 20 mile bike ride this morning, and took my helmet off at one point on the way back and it just poured sweat out of it. 

I'm one of those weirdos that have zero interest in going to Browns games until November. That's great football-watching weather. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I went on a 20 mile bike ride this morning, and took my helmet off at one point on the way back and it just poured sweat out of it. 

I'm one of those weirdos that have zero interest in going to Browns games until November. That's great football-watching weather. 

I'm totally the opposite. I had enough cold my 5+ years in Wyoming to last me a lifetime. I wait until it warms up just to mow the yard and I like to add to my tan by riding the bike from around 11 am or later on. Nothing like a good sweat during the heat!!😈

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Now THAT's how you watch pre-season football! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I like to add to my tan by riding the bike from around 11 am or later on. Nothing like a good sweat during the heat!!😈

As a SoCal high desert dweller I certainly don't share your love for the heat and sun, but I still approve this message. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hmmmm, we gonna have a new kicker?

We already do.. his name is Chase McLaughlin... Parkey can go back to... Parking cars...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nickers said:

We already do.. his name is Chase McLaughlin... Parkey can go back to... Parking cars...

I don't know.  McLaughlin's long one was pretty close to that left upright.  Parkey's last week hit it and went through.  And Mclaughlin's was quite low today.  I think it's a pretty close race.

edit:  After watching replays, it wasn't all that low.