THE BROWNS BOARD

Imagine if Trump said this...

Gorka

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing | Fox News

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond," Biden said at a press briefing with FEMA after Hurricane Ida rocked Louisiana.

I say not. Despite Xidens racist past, it's pretty clear that he used the word "boy" for emphasis, not as a racial epithet.

But if it were Trump that uttered the very same words, every TV mainstream liberal news outlet and their respective political commentators would be providing non-stop analysis of that statement and suggest how it was possible that Trump coulda, woulda, shoulda used that term as a racial epithet because "he is a racist"....and you Trump hating Biden fucksticks woulda been all in.

Agree?

• Upvote 3

yep. The hypocrisy is profound these days. The explanation is still - underlying ulterior motives by the left.

They crave the power and wealth, and dance to any music that gets them there.

They crave the power and wealth, and dance to any music that gets them there.

This can be said about ANY and ALL politicians, regardless of what letter is in front of their name

3 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

They crave the power and wealth, and dance to any music that gets them there.

This can be said about ANY and ALL politicians, regardless of what letter is in front of their name

but not in the way the left is doing it now. There no other political group that hates our Constitution/Bill of Rights, unborn and born children, etc etc etc etc etc. That is what I'm explaining. Did Reagan HATE our Constitution and Bill of Rights? HELL NO.

Did Pres Trump hate our America and Constitution and Bill of Rights? HELL NO.

but obaMao/biden/pelosi and all their $$$$$$ worshipping groupies do. That is the point.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Browns149 said:

What do you mean by “OUR” America?

Our? dang, you must be going to the school of "woodpecker stupid question" college.

Us Americans who are loyal to our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

If you don't believe in our Constitution/Bill of Rights  - it isn't your America.

If the shoe fits, own it.