THE BROWNS BOARD

Tour

Tour2ma

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, his wife created a group text to keep some of us in the loop.  It was his birthday, and he's still hanging in there.  Back in Florida, he didn't look anywhere close to my aged years.  😉

I didn't think he was 70 either, I would guessed early 60s, I guess the Browns didn't age him like it did the rest of us.

Z

• 3 weeks later...

From Bruce's wife:

On Sept 16, I posted memories about Bruce & I, as I was regaling him with those stories of our life together. He was tucked into our warm bed at home, resting peacefully, with both Major & I lounging next to him. Later that night, his beautiful soul, spirit, and that beautiful mind transitioned to their next phase to heaven.

He was pain-free and sleeping. Caregivers described his passing as being “one in a million.” Bruce Tuma was one in a million.

I am honored to be his soulmate, best friend, and soul’s counterpoint. He lives on in my heart. Taking this 15-month journey at his side, making sure he had the best opportunities, and leaving no stone unturned was an honor bestowed upon me by God.  

We’ll be celebrating his life as he wished - in our home with his music and images from his life, swapping stories and laughter, on Oct 15. He truly was one in a million. ❤️🙏🥰🎶🐾

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Orion said:

He has been missed around here.  He was a true fan.  He was a thoughtful guy.  He is in the light of love I'm sure.

My feelings exactly about our friend Bruce.  A nice guy to chat with on TBB or in PMs here.

Best wishes for his wife and rest in peace our friend. 

Never easy to find the right words sometimes  good bye old friend,  you are missed.  ♥︎

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zombo said:

We’ll be celebrating his life as he wished - in our home with his music and images from his life, swapping stories and laughter, on Oct 15. He truly was one in a million. 

Zombo, please pass my condolences to his wife and my regrets that I am out of the state Oct 13-16. Otherwise I would have driven over to help celebrate a life well lived as "one in a million". He will always be remembered for his expertise on everything football and otherwise on this board. Bill

• Upvote 1

download.png.c8d58be86235954e7fc6143177719244.png   Farewell and RIP Browns Brother Bruce Tuma 🙏

572166509_Opendoor.jpg.ba9ee0f29ebdf08b1024df873ceb54b3.jpg.05487f486541b673091af73d4dc90326.jpg

Special Thanks to Suzanne Tuma 💔

2043083301_TheBetterView.jpg.1437dd3dba02bf92890ea77f529ca626.jpg.57cb0bba5b16d024dfff28b669e94ad6.jpg

images.jpg.e30a264d3f3a105c2dce36dd652851cd.jpg  on the road, Bruce always followed his special heart ❤️ 

Farewell  Pal  ! 

Ghoulardi_helmet.thumb.png.47acd30ec7f0cae11df8e999c80344a8.png.6c38365c94b0f383247f22d1a2da4c78.png  Ghoulardi

💔 

Farewell post remain the hardest 🥲     FUCK CANCER !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's really cool. I feel like I had a glance into a beautiful life. Things like this help to overcome the mourning: cherising the gift of the memories we could made with a loved one. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2