THE BROWNS BOARD

Bidens accomplishments thus far

Gorka

I wonder why the administration omitted mandating all illegals to be vaxxed........they had the power to enforce the jab or turn around and get lost....ya know, like American military and American workers.....except postal workers of course.  Can you think of one reason why this wasn't done?   

Boy, they sure cleared them out from under the bridge.....are you pregnant?  no proof needed and remember, men can be pregnant....come on in and you will not be given a court date either.....don't forget to grab your "Build Back Better" t-shirt and "You Better Vote Dim" pamphlet! 

Hoorta "left" because his/their false crappy narratives have rotted,

and he can't even name ONE good/great thing obaMao or his biden ever did for America.

They can no longer defend it, they exit.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

b03ja2i7n3h71.thumb.jpg.42df28605b115437d030b7af2c846beb.jpg

Does it bother you that the majority of vaccinated people are not wearing masks?  Ya know, at football games, emmys, nancy's fundraisers.....or are you just shitting your pants about the fluid you put in your body?  You really think Tom Brady got the jab, he won't put bread in his body....you really think Nancy Oldasdirt would run around without a mask before and after the vaccine.......you think all those entertainers don't care if they get a little sick because they got the "it'prbly-keep-ya-from dying" juice....How about that fat ass Major dancing because the spirt moved her..OR, maybe they get hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin because who wants to get real sick....oh..oh.. but not die?  Did you play "rock, paper, scissors" or "eeny meeny miny moe" to choose which vaccine to fill ya? 

I've been in the same position as I was in March 2020.....I wear a mask...I would't trust Fauci, CDC or any other ass wipe without first see my government caring by: 

IN one room...and no fucking chris wallace type booger eater......having

scientists and nurses from both sides Debating and Compromising on the least dangerous of known drugs/vaccines..they're scientist for fuck-sake

Do We Not Have The Time or Money to televise such an event.....IT'S A FUCKING PANDEMIC IN 2021...let's see them disagree, agree and make us be proud of their profession.

Nah....I need to watch and heed to MSM that won't even cover anything against the goal(you should NOT need any examples of that).............I have a different take on who the dumb fucks are.....

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, bigbambo said:

Does it bother you that the majority of vaccinated people are not wearing masks?  Ya know, at football games, emmys, nancy's fundraisers.....or are you just shitting your pants about the fluid you put in your body?  You really think Tom Brady got the jab, he won't put bread in his body....you really think Nancy Oldasdirt would run around without a mask before and after the vaccine.......you think all those entertainers don't care if they get a little sick because they got the "it'prbly-keep-ya-from dying" juice....How about that fat ass Major dancing because the spirt moved her..OR, maybe they get hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin because who wants to get real sick....oh..oh.. but not die?  Did you play "rock, paper, scissors" or "eeny meeny miny moe" to choose which vaccine to fill ya? 

I've been in the same position as I was in March 2020.....I wear a mask...I would't trust Fauci, CDC or any other ass wipe without first see my government caring by: 

IN one room...and no fucking chris wallace type booger eater......having

scientists and nurses from both sides Debating and Compromising on the least dangerous of known drugs/vaccines..they're scientist for fuck-sake

Do We Not Have The Time or Money to televise such an event.....IT'S A FUCKING PANDEMIC IN 2021...let's see them disagree, agree and make us be proud of their profession.

Nah....I need to watch and heed to MSM that won't even cover anything against the goal(you should NOT need any examples of that).............I have a different take on who the dumb fucks are.....

You keep on telling all your Trump humper friends this. You are so special to have figured it out. Make sure to add in how all the elections are fixed. No reason what so ever for you guys to vote again. You are doing great work for the future on this country.

👍

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You keep on telling all your Trump humper friends this. You are so special to have figured it out. Make sure to add in how all the elections are fixed. No reason what so ever for you guys to vote again. You are doing great work for the future on this country.

👍

I want shady shit investigated....and will go with the findings until proven other wise.  Have you yet to realize that Joe is your prize pig..........anyone and I mean anyone supporting the Dims should be wearing helmets........can you believe they like what's happening.......................I think I just pisses a little right there

Note: the wuss never answered one question(just like Joe) in the post he quoted.....giggle

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

👍

Why are you so scared of investigating voter fraud?  If you're so positive it was a clean election, then you should be advocating for it. After all, wouldn't you love to tell us "I told ya so"?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Why are you so scared of investigating voter fraud?  If you're so positive it was a clean election, then you should be advocating for it. After all, wouldn't you love to tell us "I told ya so"?

Oh bunches and bunches. Tell all your friends, no reason to vote anymore. Stay at home, it all fixed!!! 

You guys think I would waste time trying to debate you nuts jobs? You have already shown facts don't mean anything to you. Creditable sources mean nothing to you. You live in your right wing nut job reality and owning the libs is all that is important you. 

"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway." - Anonymous

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You guys think I would waste time trying to debate you nuts jobs? You have already shown facts don't mean anything to you. Creditable sources mean nothing to you. You live in your right wing nut job reality and owning the libs is all that is important you. 

"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway." - Anonymous

179968823_271702244683625_1542321654722003804_n.thumb.jpg.1e91c33db5ae29daba33215f2fabd42b.jpg

• Haha 1

MR. Build Back Better...............look at all of his great achievements.  And some nuts here try to compare this 78 year old political pile of shit to Trump.  You're so fucking beyond fucked I kinda feel sorry for you!    ....his light has blown a fuse and you twits act like he just whooped that "bad dude" CornPop  .:D :D:D

00101_dfPGtPhphT8z_0c60f9_600x450.jpg