THE BROWNS BOARD

FF League 1

DTBH

The draft time for league 1 is September 6th at 4:00 P.M. I won't be able to make that time, so I am asking if anyone is opposed to moving the draft to earlier in the day. I spoke with Beanpot via e-mail and he said there are draft times open at 1 and 2, but that I'd need to get the O.K. from everyone in the league first.

As I told Beans, normally I wouldn't care but I am the TWO-TIME REIGNING, DEFENDING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 1 CHAMPION. So that considered, I'd like to draft my own team and three-peat legitimately.

If this is impossible, no biggie. I'll simply crush your lives with the auto-drafted team.

(Hell, If I win again people are going to start boycotting BrownsBoard fantasy football, might start boycotting the site, Stan loses business, families are ruined. So that is something else to consider.)

Everyone who is in League 1 simply just a that's cool or a that's not cool will do.

Thanks.

The draft time for league 1 is September 6th at 4:00 P.M. I won't be able to make that time, so I am asking if anyone is opposed to moving the draft to earlier in the day. I spoke with Beanpot via e-mail and he said there are draft times open at 1 and 2, but that I'd need to get the O.K. from everyone in the league first.

As I told Beans, normally I wouldn't care but I am the TWO-TIME REIGNING, DEFENDING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 1 CHAMPION. So that considered, I'd like to draft my own team and three-peat legitimately.

If this is impossible, no biggie. I'll simply crush your lives with the auto-drafted team.

(Hell, If I win again people are going to start boycotting BrownsBoard fantasy football, might start boycotting the site, Stan loses business, families are ruined. So that is something else to consider.)

Everyone who is in League 1 simply just a that's cool or a that's not cool will do.

Thanks.

Okay 2-timer - that's cool with me.

- Tom F.

Archived