THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread: Bears at Browns🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

Bake is doing a great job of snapping the ball at :01 on the play clock... that hasn't always been the case, even last year he made my blood boil more than once snapping it with :07 in similar situationsΒ 

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

How much money a year do you think someone like a field reporter like Pam Oliver makes a year?

What a great gig. Travel the country, go on air for about two minutes total throughout a game, make some cheddar.Β 

Pam Oliver bares her bottom teeth when she talks. Makes her look kinda angry. I like it.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Unreal. Β Blitz three and drop everyone 70 yards and give up a 35 yard completion to set it up.

MoronsΒ 

I see it now... Gregg Williams lives !

3 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Everybody cool with the defense now?

Z

GREAT performanceΒ 
butΒ Wait and see as that Oline was awful coming in and disgusting leaving.

So let’s see whatΒ we do with Cousins and the Vikings and Herbert and the Chargers coming up.

JOK needs to be on the field 100%. Mr. Wilson needs to stay on special teams and let’s keep this snug coverage we played in those underneath routesΒ 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Everybody cool with the defense now?

Z

After 1 game?... No... But give credit where credit is due... But Da Bears are SHIT!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

GREAT performanceΒ 
butΒ Wait and see as that Oline was awful coming in and disgusting leaving.

So let’s see whatΒ we do with Cousins and the Vikings and Herbert and the Chargers coming up.

JOK needs to be on the field 100%. Mr. Wilson needs to stay on special teams and let’s keep this snug coverage we played in those underneath routesΒ 

Mack Wilson is such a liability... I doubt he makes the Roster next season...

A good Sunday!!

We compiled some decent rushing yards, but for the most part it was very difficult to move the ball on the ground.Β Β 

I think we might be getting a little crazy with the going for it on 4th down all the time.Β  We left a FG attempt on the table certainly.Β Β 

OBJ was a big help today.Β  DPJ only made 2 catches, but 2 very good and important catches.

As great as chubb is.....game ball to Hunt today.Β  Β 155 yards total offense.

Mayfield was back to missing high again.Β  But no ints.Β  A good game.

DL & Tim did a great job today.Β  Waht'd the Bears get?Β  1 passing yard?Β Β 

Nice job by the kicker.Β  Β [ NICE JOB KICKER!Β  NICE JOB! ]

Β 

• Like 1

Β Browns became 1st team to post 200+ rushing yards on the Bears defense since Dec. 2016.

Demetric Felton had 103 punt return yards today. The Browns had 115 punt return yards all last season.

Myles Garrett has more sacks (3.5) than the #Bears have net passing yards (-3) #BrownsΒ (3rd quarter)

Most impressive part of Kareem Hunt's performance today was the consistency. 16 touches, 155 yards. Eight of those 16 touches went for 9 yards or better.

The Bears netted 47 yards of offense in their loss to the Browns - the fewest since the 2004 Browns had 26 in a 37-7 loss to the Bills.

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Wasn't someone here worried about Myles going up against one of the best LTs in pro ball?   4 1/2 plus an in the grasp getaway for a team cleanup sack. I'd say the COVID thing is a thing of the past now.😁

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2021/9/26/22695149/myles-garrett-breaks-browns-franchise-record-with-4-5-sacks

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Wasn't someone here worried about Myles going up against one of the best LTs in pro ball?   4 1/2 plus an in the grasp getaway for a team cleanup sack. I'd say the COVID thing is a thing of the past now.😁

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2021/9/26/22695149/myles-garrett-breaks-browns-franchise-record-with-4-5-sacks

Who? Peters? That man has been washed and anyone who called him "one of the best" literally has no idea what they're talking about.