THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread Browns at Vikings🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

It's GAMEDAY YOU PANCAKE-EATING MOTHERFUCKERS!! Time to plunder some Vikings, no stopping this team until we get the Lombardi Trophy,  HERE WE GO, BROWNIES! 🏈🏈🏈🟧⬜🟫🟫⬜🟧

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Orion said:

...what are you doing up and about at 5:30 somethin' in the morning?Β  (me? I'm going golfing)

Dog gets up at six. So when I woke up at 530 there was no going back to sleep on a gameday!

Z

• Like 1

Β 

336465263b1022cfb4d32fef7b0b4996.jpg   Damn...now i need to go google the word plunder...not plunger huh? 🚽

Top 10 books about the Vikings | History books | The GuardianΒ  Β 

Β 

image.jpeg.b7145d766fc75c80c3a7ff3ec436da14.jpegΒ  'yo Lord Nails... are you sure were in the right Hood? They brought those scaryΒ orange Helmets"Β 

Β 

<p>Writer. Photographer. Runner. TV addict. CVICU nurse. Bibliophile. Overachiever. Grammar nerd. Mean girl. My parents used to tell me to use my imagination. I'm pretty sure this wasn't what they had in mind.</p>

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know the following statement can be filed under under "No Fucking Shit Sherlock", but man, isn't it great to wake up and be excited immediately about the day's Browns game, and knowing thereΒ is a good chance the Browns can win regardless of who they are playing?Β Β 

It's been a long time, boys.... We deserve it.Β 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Watching NFL Gameday.

@Pat MahomoΒ  Coach Mooch talking about Chris Jones being parked on the edge as a net negative for the Chiefs defense who is, according to the stats just posted, worst in the NFL in scoring allowed.Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Remember when I mentioned Jonesy being slid outside and teams finding ways to attack that size on the perimeter?Β  I was a month ahead of you and this broadcast.Β  Β And I'm STILL waiting for your explanation on how that was a net positive.

Β 

#YesImPetty

2 hours ago, GuNNerGatSKi said:

This has to be our first statement win of the season boys. As crazy as itΒ is to consider, our offense still has not been fully realized. And last week provided our defense with the ego and confidence they need to snack and sack. This should be interesting.

Yeah, a let down game here would...

😞

26 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Watching NFL Gameday.

@Pat MahomoΒ  Coach Mooch talking about Chris Jones being parked on the edge as a net negative for the Chiefs defense who is, according to the stats just posted, worst in the NFL in scoring allowed.Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Remember when I mentioned Jonesy being slid outside and teams finding ways to attack that size on the perimeter?Β  I was a month ahead of you and this broadcast.Β  Β And I'm STILL waiting for your explanation on how that was a net positive.

Β 

#YesImPetty

Man, you can hold some grudges with a Kung Fu grip.

I like your style. 😎

• Haha 1

INACTIVES

BROWNS

• CB Greg Newsome II
  • DE Ifeadi Odenigbo
  • G Michael Dunn
  • T Chris Hubbard
  • DT Tommy Togiai

Β 

VIKINGS

• QB Kellen Mond
  • WR Ihmir Smith-Marsette
  • CB Kris Boyd
  • G Wyatt Davis
  • LB Anthony Barr
  • DT James Lynch
  • DE Patrick Jones II
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Let’s try to limit the use of the Viking horn by playing great.Β 
Β 

That dang thingΒ 

At least it isn't that stupid ass growl played at Penn State after every first down.Β Β 

Β 

Jesus Fuck... I'd never play there based on that alone.

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

At least it isn't that stupid ass growl played at Penn State after every first down.Β Β 

Β 

Jesus Fuck... I'd never play there based on that alone.

Then there's all the boy raping....

One man's opinion (3-0) goes for week 4.

WellΒ Minnesota at home over Cleveland by 2 ?

Having been an assistant coach for 14 seasons with the Vikings, Browns headΒ man Kevin Stefanski really wants this non-conference win. Cleveland has yet toΒ peak offensively and defensively, though. The Browns are minus reliable wideout Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham is working his way back into shape.

TheΒ Browns have failed to cover seven of the past eight times they were installed asΒ road favorites. Mike Zimmer has been gold as a home β€˜dog as Minnesota is 19-6-1 when taking points at home. Dalvin Cook should be ready to roll after sittingΒ out last week. Kirk Cousins has an 8-to-0 touchdown-to-interception ratio and aΒ top-five passer rating. Minnesota 22-20.

WHAT ?Β  Close but no cigar try CLEVELAND by 4,Β  CLE 27-23.Β  GO BROWNS !

Good pressure by the dline again, good to see them winning some downs.Β  Should add up.

Billings almost took the center into Ham on that up back carry.Β  Β But no, he should be a cook at waffle house.Β  Fucking moron.

Β 

Hey, taki scraping and forcing the bounce.Β  Need to take better angles though.

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Good pressure by the dline again, good to see them winning some downs.Β  Should add up.

Billings almost took the center into Ham on that up back carry.Β  Β But no, he should be a cook at waffle house.Β  Fucking moron.

Β 

Hey, taki scraping and forcing the bounce.Β  Need to take better angles though.

"He should be a cook at waffle house"?Β