THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread Browns at Vikings🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

Defensive win. Congrats Joe Woods and company, and Baker, time for you to practice a whole lot more and commercial a whole lot less.Β 

• Upvote 1

Just now, D Bone said:

Defensive win. Congrats Joe Woods and company, and Baker, time for you to practice a whole lot more and commercial a whole lot less.Β 

All his commercials are at the stadium..he need to be taller

Baker AND Stefanski almost cost us the game. If the former doesn't have his day, just call Hunt-Chubb... They were running great.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

You're kidding, right?Β 

No!

It's called to keep TV eyes & butts in their seats till end of game... It's a non-call mid 3rd.. will rewind it later

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

No!

It's called to keep TV eyes & butts in their seats till end of game... It's a non-call mid 3rd.. will rewind it later

Β 

It was a fine call.Β  Should have been defensive holding, but Troy didn't let go while the ball was in the air.Β  If his hand was flat, then it would have been a non-call.

And now for our viewing pleasure on CBS.........

PIT 7.Β  GB 0 and Rodgers is driving.

Baker had half a dozen chances to put this game away and every time he shat it back to the defense.

Thank god they were as dominant as they were on that side of the ball, because no way Baker could have played β€œcatch up” the way he was throwing.Β 
Β 

I hope he’s hurt, not because I hope he’s hurt. But injury can heal, and suck is just suck.Β 

Baker had a bad day.Β  Why in the hell didn't he throw it to Felton, standing beyond the 1st down marker?Β  That was a dumb play.Β  - He missed receivers all day long.Β Β 

On a right side run to Hunt, Higgins didn't even attempt to block.Β  So Hunt only got 2 yards.

I feel as though we shoulda' ran it on 3rd down andΒ take away their final TO.Β  By not doing that the ending went down to the final play....a play where a flag could've been thrown.Β  It did not need to be that close.

Wills is gonna be gimpy all year.

We snuck out-a-there with a much needed win.Β  Hats off to Chubb, Hunt and the defense.Β  Oh, and another good game by the kicker.Β  NICE JOB KICKER!Β  NICE JOB!

37 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

And now for our viewing pleasure on CBS.........

PIT 7.Β  GB 0 and Rodgers is driving.

GB 14Β  PITΒ  7,Β  Β Rodgers 1 TD PASSΒ  1 RUSH TD.Β  Β Β :)

I'm still coming down from that Cleveland 14-7 win.,..... not a last second loss, remember that so the media won't rehash it over and over again.

This team needs a healthy QB Mayfield to be a serious contender in 2021 and in January 2022.

GO BROWNS !

Β 

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Baker had a bad day.Β  Why in the hell didn't he throw it to Felton, standing beyond the 1st down marker?Β  That was a dumb play.Β  - He missed receivers all day long.Β Β 

On a right side run to Hunt, Higgins didn't even attempt to block.Β  So Hunt only got 2 yards.

I feel as though we shoulda' ran it on 3rd down andΒ take away their final TO.Β  By not doing that the ending went down to the final play....a play where a flag could've been thrown.Β  It did not need to be that close.

Wills is gonna be gimpy all year.

We snuck out-a-there with a much needed win.Β  Hats off to Chubb, Hunt and the defense.Β  Oh, and another good game by the kicker.Β  NICE JOB KICKER!Β  NICE JOB!

This team needs a bye week right meow.Β πŸ™‚

2 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

I think you have to play Keenum if Baker isΒ hurt…he’s not better than Keenum now if shoulder is actually the culpritΒ 

Β 

On 9/29/2021 at 7:44 PM, gumby73 said:

I think i recall you listen to XM NFL radio?Β Β Dr. David Chow thinks Baker will require some kind of shoulder surgery at end of season.. NotΒ reported.. but Chow thinks Baker's wearing a protective braceΒ on his left shoulder untilΒ than.. not something i can recall Baker ever having to do.. when one limb goes? he maybe comp'ing his body inΒ other ways? I'm also not ruling out a big nothing report..Β πŸ€“.. he's not Bake's doctor..

Β 

Scott_Petrak_normal.jpg

Β 

Q:Β Is Baker Mayfield wearing some type of protective brace on his left shoulder?

A:Β It sure looks like it.

I noticed a black piece of material sticking out under his left sleeve in the first practice after the injury against the Texans, and it was still there this week.

Mayfield wasn’t listed on the injury report this week, which indicates he’s not getting extra medical attention. His throwing looks normal to me,(written before Vikings game)Β but I do believe he’s wearing something to stabilize the left shoulder.

...another thought....Richardson had a good game against us...and for us, as his TO set us up for the 2 pnt comversion.Β  Β He's a good player.

And not for nothin' but on Greedy WIlliams' INT, he wasn't touched and thus was not down.Β  And he trotted into our own end zone.Β Β 

And on Hunt's miraculous 30 run on 3rd and 20, OBJ could've been called for holding.Β  And for no reason.Β  Hunt already had the 1st down.Β 

31 minutes ago, Orion said:

...another thought....Richardson had a good game against us...and for us, as his TO set us up for the 2 pnt comversion.Β  Β He's a good player.

And not for nothin' but on Greedy WIlliams' INT, he wasn't touched and thus was not down.Β  And he trotted into our own end zone.Β Β 

And on Hunt's miraculous 30 run on 3rd and 20, OBJ could've been called for holding.Β  And for no reason.Β  Hunt already had the 1st down.Β 

Greedy gave himself up that means the playΒ is over. Once the Ref determines he’sΒ given himself up it isΒ whistle and the play is dead. Β I think that happened, but you are right he could have gotten up and took off.Β 

13 hours ago, Orion said:

Andο»Ώ on Hunt's miraculous 30 run on 3rd and 20, OBJ could've been called for holding.Β  And for no reason.Β  Hunt already had the 1st down.Β 

I thought I had missed something with Greedy’s interception. I yelled at my TV β€œfucking GO!” as he was peeling off in the wrong direction. I thought maybe the receiver had touched him or something as they both went down?Β 
Β 

Good on Greedy for making that play. It was HUGE. But I’m also glad I’m not crazy for wondering why he didn’t truck it up-field.Β