THE BROWNS BOARD

Dictator

BaconHound

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So if it wasn't overturned I fail to see where there was any "dictating" going on? Besides in the fevered minds of those who can't find anything good to say about their choice of president.

😀

WSS

It’s the mentality of a president who is willing to bully and remove any person who does not agree with his opinion. Trying to force a false narrative on an entire country is dangerous.

Just now, BaconHound said:

It’s the mentality of a president who is willing to bully and remove any person who does not agree with his opinion. Trying to force a false narrative on an entire country is dangerous.

Like vaccine mandates?

Mask mandates?

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

It’s the mentality of a president who is willing to bully and remove any person who does not agree with his opinion.

sounds like the Democrats over4 years of Trumps presidency. Of course someone who refuses to adhere to the requirements during the voting process it's not necessarily an opinion. Still I would imagine you'd have a different opinion if the parties were reversed and some Republican allowed thousands upon thousands upon thousands of disqualified votes back into the mix. Or overlooked the parameters of their own state constitutions in order to give Republicans at advantage.

Trying to force a false narrative on an entire country is dangerous.

overlooking the election laws in order to give Democrats an advantage is dangerous also. Theoretically it would be dangerous to do the same for republicans 😉.But I understand the Playbook requires the use of words like dictator or racist or bully anytime somebody that doesn't agree with you does anything. So theres that.

WSS

• Upvote 1

acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen took over from W Barr on Dec 24 2019. 

He had a whole - what 3 weeks til Jan 21? 

Besides Trump didnt "remove him or even try 

ANother justice dept guy Jeffrey Clark did that what the OP WSJ hack piece  was trying to sell... Not POTUS 

like the yankees - swaawing and a miss again

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

You misspelled “Mueller Investigation”.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Thousands upon thousands, source?

Something like 103000 votes in Georgia.

Google search came up with a lot of stories anywhere between 87 + 106 000

Which I think could have easily been the difference from the Senate take over. When Stacey Abrams sister reinstated all those fraudulent votes.

https://apnews.com/article/georgia-ga-state-wire-stacey-abrams-voting-rights-voter-registration-57a6119af18b84c0444532c23c3dc6cb

WSS

It's a shame / concerning multiple posters here still think the election was stolen. And others refuse to just flat our say the resulting are legitimate.

And knowing there's a very vocal and active minority out there, one that invaded the capitol, ready to push their misinformation and ignorance.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It's a shame / concerning multiple posters here still think the election was stolen. And others refuse to just flat our say the resulting are legitimate.

And knowing there's a very vocal and active minority out there, one that invaded the capitol, ready to push their misinformation and ignorance.

It's a shame that you can't back up your contention that the election was absolutely without significant voter fraud.

There was. That is why the left is desperate to continue mail in ballot harvesting.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Too bad you can't look around but you are not alone....... 

Unknown.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Corrupt election, he’ll yes.  I’m way past the Trump part.

it’s the fact that our vote means absolutely zero.

Follow the &$$, pretty sad but this wasn’t the first time, we’re just seeing it cause it was so blatant.

screw your 81 million votes, congratulations on screwing every real American 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I guess your just gonna ignore the the hundreds and thousands of republican votes that were stolen and kept locked up in trucks , etc..... But keep pushing that demonrat narrative... The Demonratz.. Your party.. DOES NOT GIVE ONE SHIT ABOUT YOU!.. You are just a number/statistic in your own corrupt party.. in other words... You are meaningless to them...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The winning team rarely cares about their own penalties that were missed by the referees. Beyond that members of the Joe Biden assault team can't believe he would ever do anything wrong. Well at least his handlers...

WSS

4 hours ago, nickers said:

I guess your just gonna ignore the the hundreds and thousands of republican votes that were stolen and kept locked up in trucks , etc..... But keep pushing that demonrat narrative... The Demonratz.. Your party.. DOES NOT GIVE ONE SHIT ABOUT YOU!.. You are just a number/statistic in your own corrupt party.. in other words... You are meaningless to them...

Imagine unironically using the term "Demonratz"... But then again you seem to think actual large scale voting fraud happened so you're clearly not that bright. 

Fuck the Democrats dude. I'm not a member of that political party. I don't give a shit about what they do. Our two party system is trash. 

As I've said many times there are many posters here that like to live in this black and white little world. It is easier for you to respond if you just say I'm a Dem. Easier if I'm the "opposite". If I'm, to you, shitting on Reps I must be a Dem. 

Sorry champ, that's not how this works. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Fuck the Democrats dude. I'm not a member of that political party. I don't give a shit about what they do. Our two party system is trash. 

Oh, now you want us to believe Brandon is not your turd ...............we can see you, you moron

Why-is-My-Poop-So-Big-it-Clogs-the-Toilet.jpg

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

It's a shame that you can't back up your contention that the election was absolutely without significant voter fraud.

There was.

"It's a shame that you can't back up your contention"

Why yes, yes it is since you can't back up your contention with any legitimate source. If you could then the courts would have had different outcomes. But they didn't now did they.🐰🕳️

34 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"It's a shame that you can't back up your contention"

Why yes, yes it is since you can't back up your contention with any legitimate source. If you could then the courts would have had different outcomes. But they didn't now did they.🐰🕳️

you lose again.

Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage ...

Explore a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. The database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in ...

Trump Campaign to the Media: Here's Actual Proof of Voter ...

Nov 7, 2020Trump Campaign to the Media: Here's Actual Proof of Voter Fraud, Just as You Asked. While the mainstream media was doing a victory lap for former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Kamala Harris (D ...

Political insider explains voter fraud with mail-in ballots

Aug 29, 2020Updated. August 31, 2020 8:41am. AP. A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he's been doing it, on a grand scale, for ...

Evidence Shows Widespread Fraud Took Place in 2020 ...

Evidence Shows Widespread Fraud Took Place in 2020. Claes Ryn, The American Conservative January 5, 2021. Warren) A political scientist examines the evidence and concludes that widespread fraud ...

Compilation: Evidence of Election Fraud Against Trump Voters, With Sources November 24, 2020; Wayne County, MI Official Observer Rips Lid Off Entire Operation as Corrupt for Biden November 18, 2020; Evidence of Dominion Vote-Flipping Against Bernie Sanders in 2016 Boosts Trump Charges November 17, 2020

Voter Fraud: When President Donald Trump brought up the idea that noncitizens were casting ballots in elections, the reaction was fast and furious. Such a thing, if it exists at all, is ...

oter Fraud Never Happens! (Except in These 10,000 Cases)

Dec 9, 2020There were 113 separate convictions for voter fraud in that election. That's not easy: In Minnesota, a conviction for voter fraud requires proof that you broke the law knowingly.

Proof Of Fraud? How 1,000 Double Voters In Georgia Just ...

Sep 8, 2020Proof Of Fraud? How 1,000 Double Voters In Georgia Just Impacted The 2020 Election. ... issues regarding mail-in balloting and potential voter fraud have been in the news on a daily basis ...

Must have hit a little nerve there with so many responses. Take it all to court and prove it. Otherwise it's all pure BS.

There was only one fraud in the election, the man who would be king.🤴

Some day you will look in the mirror and see a trumphool.

On 10/9/2021 at 8:02 PM, calfoxwc said:

you lose again.

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Must have hit a little nerve there with so many responses. Take it all to court and prove it. Otherwise it's all pure BS.

There was only one fraud in the election, the man who would be king.🤴

Some day you will look in the mirror and see a trumphool.

Of course it is. The Mindless sheep on the left are fed a handful of words to keep screaming over and over. They mean nothing.

But it's easier than defending the idiot you voted for.

WSS

• Thanks 1