THE BROWNS BOARD

Dictator

BaconHound

11 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Must have hit a little nerve there with so many responses. Take it all to court and prove it. Otherwise it's all pure BS.

There was only one fraud in the election, the man who would be king.🤴

Some day you will look in the mirror and see a trumphool.

Hillary Clinton decries attacks on 'legitimacy' of elections after calling Trump an 'illegitimate president'

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 7:11 PM, Westside Steve said:

Something like 103000 votes in Georgia.

Google search came up with a lot of stories anywhere between 87 + 106 000

Which I think could have easily been the difference from the Senate take over. When Stacey Abrams sister reinstated all those fraudulent votes.

https://apnews.com/article/georgia-ga-state-wire-stacey-abrams-voting-rights-voter-registration-57a6119af18b84c0444532c23c3dc6cb

WSS

Stories, exactly.

Purged voters don’t mean denied votes.  Each state has a method of trying to eliminate voters from the rolls.  Aren’t we trying to keep dead people from voting.  In the municipality I live in there is an action brought in Supreme Court every few years to question election results. Some are successful, typically on improper signatures on petitions, some aren’t. Every state has election law to remedy election issues.  Trump attempted to and failed in every state. I consider you a rational poster so let’s stop with the “stories” and discuss on the level of what actually takes place.

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Stories, exactly.

Purged voters don’t mean denied votes.  Each state has a method of trying to eliminate voters from the rolls.  Aren’t we trying to keep dead people from voting.  In the municipality I live in there is an action brought in Supreme Court every few years to question election results. Some are successful, typically on improper signatures on petitions, some aren’t. Every state has election law to remedy election issues.  Trump attempted to and failed in every state. I consider you a rational poster so let’s stop with the “stories” and discuss on the level of what actually takes place.

Go get um Louie and Dewey........lol

https://civildeadline.com/boom-criminal-charges-referred-against-five-election-commissioners-in-nursing-home-voting-scam/

same shit in Ilhan omars district- little mogadishu  - ballot harvesting... GO WISCONSIN

dear OP dont piss in the pages and tell us its all good -its not

On 10/9/2021 at 1:39 AM, calfoxwc said:

It's a shame that you can't back up your contention that the election was absolutely without significant voter fraud.

It's not up to us, it's up to the accuser of voter fraud (you). It's how reality works dipshit. The accuser goes to court with

2393f2_081dc08df95b450eb14d89a0f51c81b2_mv2.gif

5 hours ago, Neo said:

It's not up to us, it's up to the accuser of voter fraud (you). It's how reality works dipshit. The accuser goes to court with

2393f2_081dc08df95b450eb14d89a0f51c81b2_mv2.gif

Actually it's not up to either one, it's up to those who use their political ideology to decide whether or not to look at said evidence. Still I repeat time to let it go.

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually it's not up to either one, it's up to those who use their political ideology to decide whether or not to look at said evidence. Still I repeat time to let it go.

WSS

I think not - because those who don't know history, tend to unaware when it repeats itself. The left has fought like hell to hide

the results and machines records etc.

No reason to do that unless they can't admit they defrauded the last election with ballot harvesting, illegals voting.

They are desperate to keep it unproven.

Keep at it - more and more and more of it is being discovered.

It must never happen again. In the last election - crime paid.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I think not - because those who don't know history, tend to unaware when it repeats itself. The left has fought like hell to hide

the results and machines records etc.

No reason to do that unless they can't admit they defrauded the last election with ballot harvesting, illegals voting.

They are desperate to keep it unproven.

Keep at it - more and more and more of it is being discovered.

It must never happen again. In the last election - crime paid.

Whatever. Call me when it happens. I'm guessing they were overturned the Saints Super Bowl loss before the election.

WSS