THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread Browns at Chargers🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

On 10/11/2021 at 3:44 PM, hoorta said:

If they're full time refs- you can fire them after they make a bad call, or series of bad calls.  Vag- I'm sure you saw the still of the defensive PI where the receiver did everything but rip Johnson's jersey off- on 4th down no less. One of the worst calls I've seen in years, have to go back to the Saints playoff game for reference. Game changer? Absolutely. Also Tretter gets called for a phantom hold when the defender could have been called for a hands to the face.  

did some background checking on this Brad Allen* & rotating crew... that called this Chargers game in Week 5

1) Allen has a 1 -- 6 record with calling Browns games.. Allen became a Head Ref in 2014, where he called our only win with him beating Atlanta.. Since ?

a) Allen's Crew was the crew that called 18 penalties vs. Tennessee in a Browns home opener

b) Allen was the Referee crew that got his Lineman Ref fired for missing the Tackle offside's call verse the Chargers a few years back 

c) Following this Chargers game , I've read zero about league sending apology letter..Nor speaking out players.... getting fined 🤗

Good News is Brad Allen & crew won't be coming to Cleveland week 6...(nor bottlegate2)    tCarl Cheffers crew does..  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

did some background checking on this Brad Allen* & rotating crew... that called this Chargers game in Week 5

1) Allen has a 1 -- 6 record with calling Browns games.. Allen became a Head Ref in 2014, where he called our only win with him beating Atlanta.. Since ?

a) Allen's Crew was the crew that called 18 penalties vs. Tennessee in a Browns home opener

b) Allen was the Referee crew that got his Lineman Ref fired for missing the Tackle offside's call verse the Chargers a few years back 

c) Following this Chargers game , I've read zero about league sending apology letter..Nor speaking out players.... getting fined 🤗

Good News is Brad Allen & crew won't be coming to Cleveland week 6... tCarl Cheffers crew does..  

^^^very compelling info.  Thanks!!!

we spoke out too maybe the league doesn’t fine when there is an overwhelming argument that the Ref. Crew was absolutely wrong on multiple occasions 

• Upvote 1

is it just me or do the Browns run way too often on first down?

On that last drive, the Chargers went all in on stopping the run and they did it.

Some very dishonest? calls that helped the chargers immensely, especially that last charger drive.

the ref was looking right at it. Not only did he not call williams for oi, he called GREEN for pass interference ??>?>?????

I don't see any way in hell that was an accident. Just seems dishonest to me.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-burned-by-bogus-pass-interference-call-in-loss-to-chargers/ar-AAPlPat

On 10/10/2021 at 4:29 PM, D Bone said:

Distraction over. Time for reality as I take my 83yr old dad in for heart surgery 4am tomorrow. Talk to you all next week. 

Aortic valve replacement done on Monday and I brought him home Thursday. Everything went as expected with no complications... Hopefully it bought him some more quality time.

On 10/10/2021 at 4:37 PM, SdBacker80 said:

Prayers to you man. 

Thanks brother!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5