THE BROWNS BOARD

Still laughing over OBJ trade talk?

Icecube

The Browns had a chance to get a Rodgers , Russ, and a Stafford but the “Coffee Fetcher” picked the little one that can’t instead of Josh Allen . Did someone say Baker Mayfield??🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

On 10/19/2021 at 3:32 AM, 7moses7 said:

The Browns had a chance to get a Rodgers , Russ, and a Stafford but the “Coffee Fetcher” picked the little one that can’t instead of Josh Allen . Did someone say Baker Mayfield??🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Is there some kind of Da Vinci Code in all those little squares at the end of your post that we are suppose to unscramble to make sense of the rest of the words you typed there?

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2021 at 2:32 AM, 7moses7 said:

Coffee Fetcher? Is that code for "football guy?" Same guy who brought OBJ to us?

On 10/16/2021 at 10:36 AM, tiamat63 said:

Odell leads the team in targets, I believe someone mentioned? I'll have to trust that because I can't look at up at the moment. However if you have a WR leading the team in targets but a RB who (before last Sunday) was leading the team in receiving yards, that tends to indicate an inability to get the WR the ball. 

Do they still count that as "targets" when they're uncatchable?  I saw at least one against the Broncos.   

On 10/19/2021 at 3:32 AM, 7moses7 said:

FWIW, we had a chance to get a bunch of other guys- starting with Ladanian Tomlinson- who happens to be in the HOF.   You can play the 20\20 hindsight shoulda game forever.  23 other teams had a shot at Rodgers, EVERY NFL team had multiple chances to draft "The GOAT" Brady.  

Allen did you say?  Cal loved him- but about no one else. I've only said it around a dozen times. Josh was inaccurate as hell when he came out of Wyoming. 

Baker at worst is at least average, or are you pining for the days of Brady Quinn, Johnny Manziel, Brandon Weeden, or Deshone Kizer instead?   :D 

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, hoorta said:

Do they still count that as "targets" when they're uncatchable?  I saw at least one against the Broncos.

Yup.... special subset... "Off-Targets" :D

• Haha 1