THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread Broncos at Browns, TNF 🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

Back after snack.

Well on our little pickem here tonight it's CLE (-3.5 ) 16-10-3.Β  Β  I'm a bit surprised I thought that there would be more for CLE.

BUT it's only 10-0 coulda been more ?

Just now, mjp28 said:

Back after snack.

Well on our little pickem here tonight it's CLE (-3.5 ) 16-10-3.Β  Β  I'm a bit surprised I thought that there would be more for CLE.

Yes

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

Back after snack.

Feels like a TD from us will seal it. Β Teddy B is hobbled I worry about Lock coming in and giving their offense a boostΒ 

Just now, jrb12711 said:

IDK why, but the name Karl Joseph comes right to my mind.ο»Ώ

Yep, and OBJ and penalties are at the root of all of it. Although in his small defense that throw wasn't on him.

Delpit has great physical measurables, and played several roles at LSU.Β  Β But what the Browns have lacked this season is a true center fielder, like I've mentioned before.Β  Β Johnny J can move around a good deal, Delpit MIGHT get there.Β  But Grant doesn't get that same pick JJ3 had.Β  Β So we have a log jam of similar players at DB currently.Β  Β  If the Browns are going to make any trades, I'm perfectly content with them moving on another safety who has at least been proficient MOTFC systems.Β  Β Harrison won't ever get to where you need him, Delpit has a chance.Β  Linebacker depth and IDL depth has also become a concern.

6 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

The Poli Board is a cess pool of ignorance that should be wiped off the face of the earth, as a gift to all humans.Β 

It is hard to take it seriouslyΒ 

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

Decent 1st halfΒ 

Put OBJ on the bench and we will win

Let him switch jerseys and we kill them ?Β  Β  Β Who knows maybe he scores next.