THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread Broncos at Browns, TNF 🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

24-14 @mjp28Β  Β  <----. A WINNER !

No extra garbage points tonight just enough for aΒ BROWNSΒ win.....I'll take that.

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

Start and stop By #30 isΒ eliteΒ 

Nice to have fresh legs and an experienced backup QB........whew !Β  Β W.

• Upvote 2

been sick with the flu all week...but when aΒ boat bait man goes to a NFL Player of Game... IΒ feel better alreadyΒ πŸ€“..

Solid win, from all units..Β Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just finished watching the game on delay, and what a game by 30. The defense was OK overall with some great play mixed with some soft passive play. More injuries to the guys who always seem to be injured, so no big surprise there.

Stef had a good game calling plays, and Case played good enough to win more then he'll lose.Β 

16 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

So apparently D'Ernest Johnson hails from the same hometown as Edgerrin James.Β 

I'm kind of surprised he doesn't wear James' number.Β 

πŸ˜‰

Both from Collier County, my home.

Now I'm off to make money the old fashioned way ... D'ernest it!

It's a beautiful day, Dawgpound!

Z

• Like 1

I'm so happy for D'E.Β  He has won us two games.Β  Last year he had to come in towards the end of the game, Chubb was out and Hunt was tired and/or dinged.Β  It was up to D'E to get us 1st downs so we could run the clock to double zeros.Β  And he DID it with gritty yards.Β  Whenever Njoku got flagged and took away the 1st down that D'E got us to win the game, I was like, NOOOooo.....the guy deserved that game sealing moment.Β  And Stef gave it right back to him out of a passing set and he delivered AGAIN.Β  As one of the announcers said, He's an easy guy to root for...because of his story.Β  - I felt that Felton being drafted meant that D'E would not make the team.Β  I'm quite happy that Stef did NOT see Felton as a RB and kept D'E.Β Β 

I think the OL deserves a lot of credit for helping D'E have his day in the sun.Β  Was good to have Wills at that LT spot sealing that edge for D'E's game sealer.

And Kudos to Landry for making that 1st down catch....getting his knee crushed into the ground on the tackle....and manning up to get himself off the field so that the clock could keep running.Β  Β And more Kudos for Keenam who had to pick up a first down with his legs and did it with pure grit.Β  Β That gritty 1st down by Keenam set up the pass to Stanton...which is something that we saw many times in preseason.Β Β 

Just a gritty performance by the team last night!Β  Hopefully Landry and Hospital Ward (as ballpeen calls him) can heal up over these 10 days.Β  Β Go Browns!

• Upvote 4

I missed it live and recorded it and watched. Nice gritty win. Really happy for Johnson. He’s definitely gotΒ some skills.Β 

What’s up with all the illegal formation penalties? You’d think a coach known for being good on offense would have less of those.

The prophet Von Miller really did go off this game.Β 

Good to see Landry back too, and flirting hard with his boo Ms. Taunting Penalty.Β 

Victory Friday!Β πŸ‘

Β 

Β Β Ernest*Β respect from the big media markets today...Β  Holding thatΒ 3rd Ace in the hole at RB, now becomes aΒ greatΒ decision with Hunt still likelyΒ sidelinedΒ for more weeks..Β 

D'Ernest Johnson is an American football running back who is playing for the current team, Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). He began playing football at Immokalee High School and after that, he played college football at South Florida. Later, he was invited to begin his professional career at the New Orleans Saints but he declined and then signed with the Orlando Apollos. In eight games with the Apollos, he rushed for 372 yards and added 22 receptions for 220 yards. He lefΒ  Β  Any better RB3's come to mind?Β πŸ€”.. When Duke Johnson requested a trade? It never bothered me, watching D.E earn his spot in Preseason games.

I immenselyΒ enjoyed, watching thisΒ Blue Collar stud...Β In ourΒ Blue Collar town... shared inΒ putting his teamΒ on his back, when his number was called...

worth theΒ youtube click..

Β 

Β 

Β 

not J.A.G with 4.80 40 speed... 31 other GM's, simply missed on D'E's Focus, Vision & playing 🧑 !

• Upvote 3