THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Vs. Steelers - Where to Watch

Ibleedbrown

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=8 

The short answer is most of the country will get to see the Browns this week. Here in SW Ohio we bear the curse of the Bengals, so no Browns here. The part of Oklahoma that still loves Baker Mayfield has ransacked most of the western states that don’t have ocean views, except for the part of Wyoming that still loves Josh Allen. Hawaii gets the Browns. Alaska does not. 

2C4A816E-1344-42E1-AFEA-D2305EC8625E.jpeg

I'd like to thank the home scheduling gods of Atlanta, for a Carolina 4 PM home game start..

GIFs Imagen Imagem Picture GIF  My panthers fan wife, can now pace around the room until 4 pm.. but I will still check in on her 

Super Bowl LI Cheerleaders - Sports Illustrated to say hello! to this lineup 👀

4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I'd like to thank the home scheduling gods of Atlanta, for a Carolina 4 PM home game start..

GIFs Imagen Imagem Picture GIF  My panthers fan wife, can now pace around the room until 4 pm.. but I will still check in on her 

Super Bowl LI Cheerleaders - Sports Illustrated to say hello! to this lineup 👀

Are you in that damn New England - Chargers area like my pal in Detroit is?  Getting ready to pack up the plantation for the trip North. Weather forecast for the Browns game is improving. mid 50s, 15 mph winds? I'll take it.  :)  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

1) Are you in that damn New England - Chargers area like my pal in Detroit is?

2) Getting ready to pack up the plantation for the trip North. Weather forecast for the Browns game is improving. mid 50s, 15 mph winds? I'll take it.  :)  

1) No... and that's just plum nuts to be showing that game in those areas.. Were directly on the map labeled GVL.. Greenville,NC.. a perfect just off coastal area. all welcome anytime 

2) from Dayton, that's a good little run.. Enjoy it & need that Win to 3rd straight.. That's a great forecast for a Halloween Weekend Win 🎃  Dawgs 26  Burg--17  book it! 🎊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

1) No... and that's just plum nuts to be showing that game in those areas.. Were directly on the map labeled GVL.. Greenville,NC.. a perfect just off coastal area. all welcome anytime 

2) from Dayton, that's a good little run.. Enjoy it & need that Win to 3rd straight.. That's a great forecast for a Halloween Weekend Win 🎃  Dawgs 26  Burg--17  book it! 🎊

LOL- I told my friend (who just turned 70 yesterday)...   You can break your retirement into three phases-  your "Go Go years", your "Slow Go years", and your "No Go years". I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be up to doing that 440 miles of driving to catch the Browns on the shores of Lake Erie.  Fortunately, the Nephews will be able to continue on when I'm not around anymore.  Section 111, Row 9.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

LOL- I told my friend (who just turned 70 yesterday)...   You can break your retirement into three phases-  your "Go Go years", your "Slow Go years", and your "No Go years". I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be up to doing that 440 miles of driving to catch the Browns on the shores of Lake Erie.  Fortunately, the Nephews will be able to continue on when I'm not around anymore.  Section 111, Row 9.  

That sounds about right !  I just turned 71 a month ago the wife turned 65 in June and we just finished our 4 year renovation of our forever home we built and moved in on October 27, 1985 just 36 short years ago.    We're now in the hunker down years where we'll sit back and watch the birds and chipmunks and squirrels and spend nights in front of the fireplace....... and of course watching the BROWNS and INDIANS.

It sure went by fast.  Enjoy it now.

NFLbite.com is what used to be the reddit forum for game streams.. until Reddit booted them to get that sweet, sweet ad cash from the sports networks. Works like a champ. 

Yes, you'll have to click a couple things and navigate around [varies depending on your internet security setup], but it does work [lots of streams] and they're unexpectedly smooth.

I should get a promotional kickback.