THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Damn- a little sensitive there?  I'm elated the Browns won, and  a Jedi Master at objectivity. I believe you were something like 1-31 a few seasons ago in the prediction business.  :D I gave you a damn accurate scouting report. What was the difference? Newsome and Ward had outstanding games, that had a far bigger influence on the outcome than anything Baker did, or didn't do. They totally shut down the Burrow "bombs away" game- that's a damn fact. 

You should be. I never said, gee, I hope the Browns lose, or anything close to that. We were playing a quality opponent on the road, and got a HUGE win. Or you going to deny if we had lost- the Browns playoff aspirations would have been on life support? Beat the Pats, beat the Lions we're at 7-4 and right in the thick of things.  This is one screwy season. If you had told me yesterday the Bills were only going to only score 6 against the Jags- and lose? I would have said- no way in hell. BTW, Bills fans will laugh at you if you want to suggest they'd trade Josh Allen for Baker right now, straight up. FACT.    

It's OK, Lar, I think you just got a touch of Bungle Fever. 🐅

Z

8 hours ago, Zombo said:

It's OK, Lar, I think you just got a touch of Bungle Fever. 🐅

Z

BTW, perusing the "What We Learned" over on NFL.com, I had to do a little scouting on the highlights of the Patriots - Panthers game. Can I say I have a really good feeling we can beat the Patriots, so we'll probably lose.?  :) They don't look that good to me. Considering Sudden Sam Darnold almost single handedly lost that game for Carolina. Man, he flat out sucks. I can't believe there were some of us who actually were thinking he might be good enough to draft.  

17 minutes ago, hoorta said:

:) They don't look that good to me. Considering Sudden Sam Darnold almost single handedly lost that game for Carolina. Man, he flat out sucks. I can't believe there were some of us who actually were thinking he might be good enough to draft.  

tis my why, when I read the Mayfield thread... (I get lots of chuckles)

My Wife is the biggest Panthers fan you'd ever meet...aka....(Kimmy the black Kitty via business season tickets)

She reads the Mayfield trend...hoping I'll let her comment. :o 

Explains a lot when the Panthers quit on De'rub Watson.. We still have close Clemson friends that don't help with her Watson trade rumors...  

Happy Game week Hump Day!    🐪...... 🦓

Thought this was a good read as we can start the prep week to head into Foxborough...https://www.profootballnetwork.com/browns-vs-patriots-prediction-pick-odds-how-to-watch-2021-nflwk-10/ (less the popups)

I'm willing to put my 1 game win streak on the line.. to start another weeks Gameday Thread ? but, also willing to concede to our local @Orion ...to fire it up living in that area? @Zombo any input? Traditions?

Now..Who's willing to fire up the pregame thread to send these gay musket marchers home with a L ?

My American Revolution South Carolina Patriot militia officers impression I put together. Posing here with James Burns in Patriot militia garb as well. At a small event I organized at Magnolia Plantation in Charleston, SC    these media stale OBJ talks bore me! 🤓

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Happy Game week Hump Day!    🐪...... 🦓

Thought this was a good read as we can start the prep week to head into Foxborough...https://www.profootballnetwork.com/browns-vs-patriots-prediction-pick-odds-how-to-watch-2021-nflwk-10/ (less the popups)

I'm willing to put my 1 game win streak on the line.. to start another weeks Gameday Thread ? but, also willing to concede to our local @Orion ...to fire it up living in that area? @Zombo any input? Traditions?

Now..Who's willing to fire up the pregame thread to send these gay musket marchers home with a L ?

My American Revolution South Carolina Patriot militia officers impression I put together. Posing here with James Burns in Patriot militia garb as well. At a small event I organized at Magnolia Plantation in Charleston, SC    these media stale OBJ talks bore me! 🤓

Go with the hot hand ... It's yours!

Emily will be back too, as TGZ was 4-0 straight up and 4-0 versus the spread ‼

Z

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Go with the hot hand ... It's yours!

Z

All Good Boss ! 

OK Fella's.... Ya Ready ?. Were Going on a UnBeat'in Streak to the play_ _ _ _ ! Patriots...Your Next!

Winning Streak Sports This sign is a two-sided printed metal sign that replicates the old tavern signs. Each sign comes with a bracket for display. NFL Team: Cleveland Browns   Winning Streak Tavern of Cleveland signs are up !

Orion... if You see any local tabloid trash talking? We're accepting anything that will piss Baker off 🧔

Let's rock & roll them Patriots !  

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

All Good Boss ! 

OK Fella's.... Ya Ready ?. Were Going on a UnBeat'in Streak to the play_ _ _ _ ! Patriots...Your Next!

Winning Streak Sports This sign is a two-sided printed metal sign that replicates the old tavern signs. Each sign comes with a bracket for display. NFL Team: Cleveland Browns   Winning Streak Tavern of Cleveland signs are up !

Orion... if You see any local tabloid trash talking? We're accepting anything that will piss Baker off 🧔

Let's rock & roll them Patriots !  

I'll see if I can get my University of Dayton roommate's son to give us some updates.  Lives 30 miles outside of Boston (for obvious reasons- real estate prices there are stratospheric) Big Browns fan. Even stayed at his place the last time the Browns played the Patriots. BTW- that game easily rates in my top 10 on the misery meter. Not that the Browns lost- it was low 40s and rained damn near the entire game.