THE BROWNS BOARD

Alec BALLdwin... "I didn't pull the trigger"

Gorka

Watching a sobbing arrogant liberal **MASK** like Alec BALLdwin ...priceless.

"I didn't pull the trigger" he says.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/alec-baldwin-exclusive-trigger-pulled-pull-trigger/story?id=81491305

Sure thing Alec, and Bill Clinton didn't have sexual relations with that woman either.

And Jussie Smollette didn't stage an attack on himself.

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If I were a guessing man, ding dong didn’t pull the trigger but dropped the hammer on a single action revolver (pretty sure it was a Western they were filming). If he fumbled with putting the hammer back down it would strike the primer on the round he never knew about.

The whole situation is a cluster fuck.

It was in his hand, he must have pulled back the hammer and let it go.  Hope they charge the asshole.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If I were a guessing man, ding dong didn’t pull the trigger but dropped the hammer on a single action revolver (pretty sure it was a Western they were filming). If he fumbled with putting the hammer back down it would strike the primer on the round he never knew about.

The whole situation is a cluster fuck.

It's nothing more than a horrible accident. Feel bad for the family of the departed and Alec. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He deserves at least a 15 year sentence for involuntary manslaughter.

There are two possibilities 

1) the armorer checked the weapon and didn't know the difference between a live round and a dummy round.

2) the armorer never checked the weapon

That is why you pay armorer, to make sure things like this don't happen. Should have Alec checked the gun, why would he? Why pay an armorer if you can't trust them? If the armorer can't tell the difference between live and fake ammo, how the fuck is Alec supposed to know the difference?

Involuntary manslaughter 😂 that's fucking ridiculous. 

13 minutes ago, Neo said:

There are two possibilities 

1) the armorer checked the weapon and didn't know the difference between a live round and a dummy round.

2) the armorer never checked the weapon

That is why you pay armorer, to make sure things like this don't happen. Should have Alec checked the gun, why would he? Why pay an armorer if you can't trust them? If the armorer can't tell the difference between live and fake ammo, how the fuck is Alec supposed to know the difference?

Involuntary manslaughter 😂 that's fucking ridiculous. 

Diehard is just trolling. I wouldn't bother responding

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Diehard is just trolling. I wouldn't bother responding

Not really woodpecker:  Although not a 15 years sentence (which it is apparently in Wisconsin, in New Mexico it is only 18 months:  Involuntary manslaughter can also occur if a person is engaging in a lawful act but unintentionally kills someone by being negligent or not exercising due care. Involuntary manslaughter is classified as a fourth-degree felony with sentencing up to 18 months in prison and probation.

I would say he is guilty as hell.

If you want to argue it was Alec Baldwin's job to check the firearm himself, maybe so. But to pretend that accidents don't happen is completely unreasonable. That is why you hire someone whose sole responsibility is to handle the firearms on the set and ensure everyone's safety. 

If the armorer was on the clock, it was their responsibility  to ensure the safety of the crew. It was the armorer's inability to do their job what directly lead to the unfortunate shooting.

It saddens me that this even has to be explained in today's society. Honestly, I don't think he should of done the interview because there are people out there that will use his every word to crucify him. He is innocent and if he was ever charged with something and I was a juror in his trial, I would not convict him no questions asked.

Edited by Neo

3 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

The question I have is, Why was there live ammo allowed on the set?

With today's technology, why do they even allow real guns on the set? They can make fully functional replicas and add the effects in through CGI. Again,  this comes down to the person in charge of the firearms.

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

With today's technology, why do they even allow real guns on the set? They can make fully functional replicas and add the effects in through CGI. Again,  this comes down to the person in charge of the firearms.

That’s what I thought.
There is NO reason to have a “Real” gun or “Real” ammo on the set

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Exactly. Actually the same reason some here thought Kyle Rittenhouse should be put in front of a firing squad for legally defending himself.

And again Dick Cheney was not guilty of attempted murder just because the left hates him.

WSS 

Who here though Rittenhouse should be put in front of a firing squad?

Of course, this situation is so incredibly different than the Rittenhouse one it's hilarious and concerning you'd even bring it up as a comparison...

... But who wantws a firing squad exactly?

16 minutes ago, Neo said:

10 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

That’s what I thought.
There is NO reason to have a “Real” gun or “Real” ammo on the set

I know there have been some in the industry that have already said they're done using guns. Fake guns and they'll fix it with CGI in post