THE BROWNS BOARD

Alec BALLdwin... "I didn't pull the trigger"

Gorka

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Who here though Rittenhouse should be put in front of a firing squad?

Neo

Of course, this situation is so incredibly different than the Rittenhouse one it's hilarious and concerning you'd even bring it up as a comparison...

your hypocrisy would be hilarious if it wasn't so stupid.

... But who wantws a firing squad exactly?

Read back a couple of lines.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Neo said:

There are two possibilities 

1) the armorer checked the weapon and didn't know the difference between a live round and a dummy round.

2) the armorer never checked the weapon

That is why you pay armorer, to make sure things like this don't happen. Should have Alec checked the gun, why would he? Why pay an armorer if you can't trust them? If the armorer can't tell the difference between live and fake ammo, how the fuck is Alec supposed to know the difference?

Involuntary manslaughter 😂 that's fucking ridiculous. 

New Mexico Statutes Chapter 30 - Criminal Offenses Article 2 - Homicide Section 30-2-3 - Manslaughter

30-2-3. Manslaughter.
Manslaughter is the unlawful killing of a human being without malice.

A. Voluntary manslaughter consists of manslaughter committed upon a sudden quarrel or in the heat of passion.

Whoever commits voluntary manslaughter is guilty of a third degree felony resulting in the death of a human being.

B. Involuntary manslaughter consists of manslaughter committed in the commission of an unlawful act not amounting to felony, or in the commission of a lawful act which might produce death in an unlawful manner or without due caution and circumspection.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Because he's the last one who's holding the gun in his hand and who's pointing it at someone?

A gun that should have been unloaded but wasn't because the "expert" that was paid to do their job didn't do their fucking job.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Neo said:

A gun that should have been unloaded but wasn't because the "expert" that was paid to do their job didn't do their fucking job.

The person currently holding the gun has the responsibility to make sure that the gun is in a safe state; ie. ensuring it's unloaded and/or not pointing it at someone. That's firearm safety 101 and it's the first thing you learn in CCW training and firearms training in the military/police academy.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

The person currently holding the gun has the responsibility to make sure that the gun is in a safe state; ie. ensuring it's unloaded and/or not pointing it at someone. That's firearm safety 101 and it's the first thing you learn in CCW training and firearms training in the military/police academy.

I don't know, but it seems to me some people are out just to burn Alec Baldwin at all costs. There is plenty of blame to around for the tragedy. Why don't we hear about the other people involved??

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

I don't know, but it seems to me some people are out just to burn Alec Baldwin at all costs. There is plenty of blame to around for the tragedy. Why don't we hear about the other people involved??

Because unfortunately you are right. Some people don't like Alec Baldwin. Some people don't like Kyle Rittenhouse. Some people didn't like Dick Cheney.

Maybe some people open up a weapon and inspect every round before they use it. I find that a little hard to believe but what the hell.

Furthermore

"TOPLINE

Actor Alec Baldwin was given a prop gun Thursday that was loaded with a live round on the set of Rust by the movie’s assistant director, who had told him that it was safe to use, according to an affidavit filed by investigators, news publications reported Friday, before Baldwin fired a shot that struck and killed the movie’s cinematographer and wounded the director. "

I can't imagine why a prop gun with a live round wouldn't have just exploded in his hand. But if it really were a prop gun there's no more reason to take it apart and inspect it then there would be a fake bomb in a movie.

WSS 

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

Baldwin is low life scum probity did it on purpose to get guns banned, he is a looney tune along with his faking wife!

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Because unfortunately you are right. Some people don't like Alec Baldwin. Some people don't like Kyle Rittenhouse. Some people didn't like Dick Cheney.

Maybe some people open up a weapon and inspect every round before they use it. I find that a little hard to believe but what the hell.

WSS 

Wow. See this is why it is impossible to have any meaningful discussion here. What does Rittenhouse and Cheney have to do with this? 

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

Baldwin is low life scum probity did it on purpose to get guns banned, he is a looney tune along with his faking wife!

And that right there is what this is all about. Just a witchhunt. There are a certain group of people out there that don't actually care about the facts because big bad Alec Baldwin made fun of Trumpy Wumpy on SNL.🤣🤣

Welcome to the new world where logic goes out the window.

1 minute ago, Neo said:

And that right there is what this is all about. Just a witchhunt. There are a certain group of people out there that don't actually care about the facts because big bad Alec Baldwin made fun of Trumpy Wumpy on SNL.🤣🤣

Welcome to the new world where logic goes out the window.

What does Trump have to do with madman Baldwin going on a shooting spree and then going on TV and blame the victim!  Baldwin is one twisted murderer! Worse than OJ, or Manson!

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

What does Trump have to do with madman Baldwin going on a shooting spree and then going on TV and blame the victim!  Baldwin is one twisted murderer! Worse than OJ, or Manson!

awww somebody's feelings got hurt because they made fun of my Trump Wumpy waaaa

200.gif

13 minutes ago, Neo said:

Wow. See this is why it is impossible to have any meaningful discussion here. What does Rittenhouse and Cheney have to do with this? 

Dick Cheney accidentally shot a hunting partner. Didn't kill him. Should have been charged with attempted murder? Assault with a deadly weapon? I say no. People who hated Dick Cheney said yes at the time. Personally I don't think Alec Baldwin committed any crime. So I don't want him charged with one whether I like his politics or not. Some people thought Kyle Rittenhouse who actually committed no crime should have been charged with one and executed for it. I realize you were possibly being facetious but there you have it. And we can't have a rational discussion because you're locked into being an a****** whether somebody agrees with you or not.

wSS

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

He was innocent of what you wanted him killed for oh. That's the bottom line. Well the fact that you're a butt hole is the bottom line but...

WSS 

I told you it was a joke. And why make a joke? Because you can't have any meaningful discussions on here so why take it seriously? Awww

kyle-rittenhouse.gif

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

He was innocent of what you wanted him killed for oh. That's the bottom line. Well the fact that you're a butt hole is the bottom line but...

I actually like Baldwin I just think his politics suck.

WSS 

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Neo like Baldwin has murder in his soul...

At least I have a soul. If you really have to bring Rittenhouse into this, I actually gave Kyle a chance which is more than you can say you are doing for Alec Baldwin. It's called "human compassion", a word that is not in your vocabulary or any other of your minions.

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

At least I have a soul. If you really have to bring Rittenhouse into this, I actually gave Kyle a chance which is more than you can say you are doing for Alec Baldwin. It's called "human compassion", a word that is not in your vocabulary or any other of your minions.

I didn't bring Rittenhouse into this get your lies straight, I never mentioned him.Baldwin is a murdering coward trying to blame the victim what a low life he is and you for defending him!

2 hours ago, Neo said:

I told you it was a joke. And why make a joke? Because you can't have any meaningful discussions on here so why take it seriously? Awww

HAHA.. ...A libtard talking about having a "meaningful discussion".

When you assholes resort to joking during a debate it's a clear indication that you're losing and in denial of it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Wow. See this is why it is impossible to have any meaningful discussion here.

Right, partly because you're a libtard so you got that going against you from the start... and partly because time is wasted explaining things you should be able to deduce in your head.

What does Rittenhouse and Cheney have to do with this? 

confused-no.gif

10 hours ago, Neo said:

he's trying to make a false equivalency to throw off this "discussion". Instead of talking about why it is ridiculous to attach Baldwin you'll need to loop back around and spend time explaining why this situation and the Rittenhouse situation are very, very different. It is all part of the usual circus. Have fun.

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

he's trying to make a false equivalency to throw off this "discussion". Instead of talking about why it is ridiculous to attach Baldwin you'll need to loop back around and spend time explaining why this situation and the Rittenhouse situation are very, very different. It is all part of the usual circus. Have fun.

Actually it's a perfectly fine equivalent. Three men who committed no crime. The difference? Political ideology for the people accusing them. But I feel like Yentl playing matchmaker between you two buttholes. Woody has been very lonely ever since Cleve left.

WSS

• Upvote 2