THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Vs. Ravens part 2, Electric Boogaloo - Where to Watch

Ibleedbrown

Looks like about 6 and a half states and DC get to watch the Browns make blackbird pie this Sunday. Most of Ohio (except my cursed people in Van Wert), about half of KY, a little crescent of IN, most of PA and VA, all of WV and MD, and the lower portion of DE. 

What did Delaware? I dunno, why don’t Nebraska?

And the part of Oklahoma that still loves Baker Mayfield looks like they are outnumbered again. Alas, maybe next week…

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=14

04C2B4EF-3B1F-4490-8508-4F645197679B.jpeg

46 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The rest of this group might not appreciate a Sunny referenced, by I sure as hell do.

I may have made an accidental reference, haha. Sunny? The Electric Boogaloo bit is from the movie “Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo.” One of the few instances where the sequel is better than the original. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakin'_2:_Electric_Boogaloo

I'm definitely getting older and I guess just seeing the world differently now, but I'll gladly miss a Browns win than suffer watching a Browns loss. Sunday morning in SoCal should be an epic day so I'll be out riding and I fully expect to see the ticker tape show a Browns win when I get home. 

22 hours ago, Zombo said:

Breakin'2 Electric Boogaloo needs to be put in the National Film Registry if it is not already.

Z

How did i miss this in half a lifetime? 

Oh Yeah .... Blockbusters had me on a poster for not rewinding 📼

On 12/10/2021 at 8:35 PM, D Bone said:

I'm definitely getting older and I guess just seeing the world differently now, but I'll gladly miss a Browns win than suffer watching a Browns loss. Sunday morning in SoCal should be an epic day so I'll be out riding and I fully expect to see the ticker tape show a Browns win when I get home. 

I'll be out mowing/mulching fall leaves and hope to find the same thing when done after the game. Vegas vs KC?  Uh, maybe come in to see the very end and look for the Browns score. Leaves don't tend to hop into leaf bags around here on their own.😥🌳  Shoulda planted palm trees.🌴

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'll be out mowing/mulching fall leaves and hope to find the same thing when done after the game. Vegas vs KC?  Uh, maybe come in to see the very end and look for the Browns score. Leaves don't tend to hop into leaf bags around here on their own.😥🌳  Shoulda planted palm trees.🌴

Pine trees are nice

I think last game against Ravens broke me. The Steelers game almost did, but Ravens game definitely sent me to the world of apathy. We cannot score points. We lost to very average Steelers and Ravens teams and those two losses are the major difference between a chance of success vs going home in January. Oh, and we scored 10 points in both of those games. In the biggest games of the year, we scored ten points. Now we don't have our TEs, a RT, our LB, and our receivers can't get open. 

Ughhhhhhh. I don't see us scoring points today, and I don't see Lamar throwing 4 picks again. We couldn't beat our nemesis while getting 4 interceptions. I think I'd have backup plans ready, guys.