THE BROWNS BOARD

ratbirds at THE CLEVELAND FOOTBALL BROWNS game day thread

ATOM

Think about this.....   Winning the hard way ?

Passing

Ravens Comp/Att Yds TD Int
27/38
4/4
Browns Comp/Att Yds TD Int
22/32

Rushing

Ravens Att Yds TD Long
Browns Att Yds TD Long

11 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Pat unShurmer was 88x worse

Forgot about 0-16 Hue ?  And plenty more since 1999 they're still in the playoff hunt with only 5 games to go.

Show Stef some 💕 love.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Stefanski allows the Ravens to 3-4-7-8 yard themselves to a 90 yard touchdown - and mind you anyone could tell those dinks and dunks were going to set up the eventual deep shot which of course they did - successfully.   Then, hey, only the VERY best placekicker in the entire history of the NFL will be attempting the onside kick, but no way is he gonna notice that your 250lb huge bulky FB is part of your "hands team" and he won't decide to kick it in his general direction.  Man I want to like Stefanski but Jesus Christ.

5 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

When we see the Ravens in the playoffs (see that)…we need to know where Mark Andrews is at all times….jam him throw an extra body on him.  He’s the offense now. 

their entire offense ran through him and you know something I can see them not making the playoffs

1 minute ago, onkyoreceiver said:

Stefanski allows the Ravens to 3-4-7-8 yard themselves to a 90 yard touchdown - and mind you anyone could tell those dinks and dunks were going to set up the eventual deep shot which of course they did - successfully.   Then, hey, only the VERY best placekicker in the entire history of the NFL will be attempting the onside kick, but no way is he gonna notice that your 250lb huge bulky FB is part of your "hands team" and he won't decide to kick it in his general direction.  Man I want to like Stefanski but Jesus Christ.

fuck they havnt recovered a onside kick in over a decade doesnt matter who the kicker is really just one ass stupid not well thought out post

Congratulations  Cleveland Browns.

For all of you homosexuals that are going to bitch all week about HOW we won ...

We were up 10-0 and the Ravens had 1 first down when Jacko got injured. 

Stop being gay. Stop hating yourselves.

The Browns are just a good football team

It's OK.

Z

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Shout-out to Jo-Jo Natson.  He may be 'just a special teamer'... but he's a Pro...and knows what the rules of his profession are.  He saved us near 40 yards by getting himself out of bounds before touching that kick-off.  Smart play.  -  And he catches the punts!   (I've a knew appreciation for Jo-Jo)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Orion said:

Shout-out to Jo-Jo Natson.  He may be 'just a special teamer'... but he's a Pro...and knows what the rules of his profession are.  He saved us near 40 yards by getting himself out of bounds before touching that kick-off.  Smart play.  -  And he catches the punts!   (I've a knew appreciation for Jo-Jo)

as man that was crazy I did not know that rule 

side note: read where Hunt wanted back into the game and they held him out as a precaution so hopefully it is not to serious 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Forgot about 0-16 Hue ?  And plenty more since 1999 they're still in the playoff hunt with only 5 games to go.

Show Stef some 💕 love.

Lol no forgetting him. 

I just think unShurmer was worse. Let the clock run out in Baltimore when we had 2 timeouts, & a 1st & goal at the 5 on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas ugh

21 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Anyone miss Walker or Harrison?

Harrison you aren't going to miss in this particular kind of game.  It suits his strengths quite well.

Walker? His lateral ability is suspect and his strength when something comes right at him is as well.  

The rest of the defense played pretty damn good, especially in the turnover category.

30 minutes ago, Zombo said:

For all of you homosexuals that are going to bitch all week about HOW we won ...

For the record, our offense only scored 17 points again.  

They have a great kicker.  Down towards the middle of the goal posts every time, no matter how far.  Our guy kicks it right near one of the uprights, every time.  Sometimes it goes in, sometimes it doesn't.  

The offense and defense and special teams  played with a ton of HEART.

and, I'm still delighted the Browns traded ahead of the squealers and drafted Owusu-Koramorah.

I said he was a special player, and to get him in the SECOND ROUND? priceless !

The Browns WON !

I don't know the specifics, but the DL landed with all his weight on Baker, no call? Just wondering about that one.

And, I honestly had no idea about Natson's brilliant play - didn't know that rule. Love it.

I hate that they let the ratibirds come back with a bunch of short throws. Andrews is too good a TE for that crap.

....and it was really disappointing that our FB was not looking at the onside kick attempt. bad move. Almost like the ratbirds planned it .....

LOVE THE WIN !

and, btw, Baker is no average qb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Shout-out to Jo-Jo Natson.  He may be 'just a special teamer'... but he's a Pro...and knows what the rules of his profession are.  He saved us near 40 yards by getting himself out of bounds before touching that kick-off.  Smart play

...and then there's Jankovich...