THE BROWNS BOARD

ratbirds at THE CLEVELAND FOOTBALL BROWNS game day thread

ATOM

12 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Clowney and Takk had 4 and 5 pressures respectively.. Garrett had 4.  Haven't said McKinley's name much this season - hope he cranks it up for the next few games.

They both had some good games early on, seemed to disappear for a stretch in the middle of the season, but played well recently.

20 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Have to give a nod to Denzel Ward.   Kid brought his A game and that last stick well short of the chains was textbook.

A game like this really reminds you of what we have in Ward when he's healthy. Hope we can keep him healthy for good long time. What's the status of extending him?

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, alporcini said:

A game like this really reminds you of what we have in Ward when he's healthy. Hope we can keep him healthy for good long time. What's the status of extending him?

I haven't heard anything regarding Ward getting extended. 

He's so damn good, but has missed a decent amount of games in his career. Not a ton, mind you, but enough at times to make some wonder if you can depend on him to be on the field when you need him. I think the Browns extend him, though.

The Baker extension is going to be interesting. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

The Baker extension is going to be interesting. 

Likely won't have to worry about that until next year.  5th year option on deck.

48 minutes ago, alporcini said:

Not sure, and I don't have Andrew Berry's number so I can't really text him to ask.