THE BROWNS BOARD

Mayfield out Sunday. Surgery ASAP

Browns149

5 hours ago, nickers said:

What I've been through in my life you couldnt handle... I owe you nothing you hillbilly punk...

You need to stop taking every opportunity to belittle people, it's not a good look. 

You have to remember, my good friend nickers, is that Baker Mayfield and I never played Little League Football in Willoughby, so neither of us could ever had hoped to become as tough as you obviously are. 

May the new year bring you the happiness it seems you lack, my friend. 

On 1/4/2022 at 7:51 PM, Kvoethe said:

Reminds me of tim couch...

saw Tim Couch as my future comparison of QB Matt Corral at Old Miss.. Watched Corral's 👀 full game vs. Kentucky the 2020 season, while in hospital 

some say Matt Corral may fit the Derek Carr of a 2nd/3rd rd.pick?

Daniel Jeremiah,

He reminds me of: I just mentioned Zach Wilson. Their situations are very similar. However, from a pure skill-set standpoint, I see Derek Carr as the better comparison for Matt Corral. Carr is a little taller, but the operational quickness and athleticism between the two players is almost identical. Corral is more aggressive than Carr was during his college career at Fresno State, but both players could make every throw and also extend plays. Carr receives a lot of unwarranted criticism, but he's quietly emerged as one of the most consistent passers over the last several years. If Corral can improve his ball security, I could see a similar path for him.

https://www.nfl.com/news/scouting-matt-corral-ole-miss-qb-a-top-contender-for-zach-wilson-like-ascent

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You need to stop taking every opportunity to belittle people, it's not a good look. 

You have to remember, my good friend nickers, is that Baker Mayfield and I never played Little League Football in Willoughby, so neither of us could ever had hoped to become as tough as you obviously are. 

May the new year bring you the happiness it seems you lack, my friend. 

Save your bullshit punk

• Haha 1