THE BROWNS BOARD

I've Never Paid Attention to Joe Rogan

Axe

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Frankly I haven't seen anything all that offense of from Rogan. A few minutes of one somebody posted here a while ago when he was blasting Trump for something or other.

WSS

Isn't it funny how the old anti establishment gang is changing ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Frankly I haven't seen anything all that offense of from Rogan. A few minutes of one somebody posted here a while ago when he was blasting Trump for something or other.

WSS

I don’t think he says things that are offensive. But he does say things that are not true and are misinformed. As a lot of people do nowadays 

too many people, with too many microphones, talking to too many people, who can’t, or won’t, think for themselves

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

But he does say things that are not true and are misinformed.

It's my understanding that this all arose from a podcast Rogan did after contracting Covid where he used some non gov approved medicines that were highly effective for him.

Again, I fully admit not knowing much about the guy and I have not seen or heard the podcast in question but I am getting damn tired of the far left trying to silence/cancel people. What ever happened to just not listening to or watching people you don't agree with?

1 minute ago, Axe said:

It's my understanding that this all arose from a podcast Rogan did after contracting Covid where he used some non gov approved medicines that were highly effective for him.

Again, I fully admit not knowing much about the guy and I have not seen or heard the podcast in question but I am getting damn tired of the far left trying to silence/cancel people. What ever happened to just tuning out people you don't agree with?

I agree. I just don’t listen. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I agree. I just don’t listen. 

Me too, it's what I do with Biden, Kamelho, Pelosi, Barry Soetoro, his husband et al

I am going to look Rogan up on youtube tonight, if he's still there 😄

4 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I don’t think he says things that are offensive. But he does say things that are not true and are misinformed. As a lot of people do nowadays 

too many people, with too many microphones, talking to too many people, who can’t, or won’t, think for themselves

Those that can't think for themselves is the very definition of a liberal

I'd be more concerned about the Democrat/leftist run MSM who for years have fed lies and misinformation to a greater portion of the population than some right wingers behind a mic.

They created Joe Rogan. They created Rush Limbaugh (RIP). Had journalism maintained its integrity by simply reporting the truth these people wouldn't exist.

So none of you Biden voters even bothered to check out Joe Rogan to see what was so offensive? It's not too late. I'm sure CNN or MSNBC has a list of outrages. He says misleading things? Did he say that Neil Young's singing and guitar playing didn't suck?*

WSS

* before you freak out yes he's probably a pretty good songwriter..

Here you go. For those Democrat voters who have no idea what they're bitching about here's Dr Joni Mitchell's reasoning.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/29/entertainment/joni-mitchell-spotify-vaccine-misinformation-scli-intl/index.html

"If you get the vaccine you won't get covid."

Come on man we knew CNN would come through!

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Here you go. For those Democrat voters who have no idea what they're bitching about here's Dr Joni Mitchell's reasoning.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/29/entertainment/joni-mitchell-spotify-vaccine-misinformation-scli-intl/index.html

"If you get the vaccine you won't get covid."

Come on man we knew CNN would come through!

WSS

I’m sure Colin Powell would disagree with Joni.

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And now the Foo Foo Fighters

😅

Making the world safe.

WSS

LOL .. I guess Dave Grohl got tired of slingin' Lasagna...

The best thing that could happen to Rogan would be to "get cancelled" by Spotify -- then he could take his money from the Spotify contract [to the end thanks to the lawsuit, not just to date] and start his own network to reach an even wider audience.

I'd bet the entire thing was fabricated by Rogan&Young to get Rogan out from behind the Spotify wall..

18 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

The best thing that could happen to Rogan would be to "get cancelled" by Spotify -- then he could take his money from the Spotify contract [to the end thanks to the lawsuit, not just to date] and start his own network to reach an even wider audience.

I'd bet the entire thing was fabricated by Rogan&Young to get Rogan out from behind the Spotify wall..

I’m sure Rumble is chomping at the bit waiting for Spotify to shit can Rogan.

If I was Rogan I would ask Spotify to cut me loose, as I’m positive he could make more money elsewhere (or even on his own).

Graham Nash has gone lockstep with Young.

Funny thing is that Neil Young doesn't own his music and Graham Nash can only pull his solo music that no one cares about as David Crosby sold the music of CSN&Y. So basically they have no real pull..

The whole thing is so fucking stoopid.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Axe said:

Graham Nash has gone lockstep with Young.

Funny thing is that Neil Young doesn't own his music and Graham Nash can only pull his solo music that no one cares about as David Crosby sold the music of CSN&Y. So basically they have no real pull..

The whole thing is so fucking stoopid.

It's stuff like this I'm glad I missed out on... However without naming names... I know a couple of Local ass hats I'll just leave it at that.. Just like Metallicrap and NAPSTER was a fucking joke...  Some of you people do not realize how easy it is to pirate digital music.. A 5 year old can learn how to do it in less than 2 minutes...

• Upvote 1